New Poll: A Majority of Americans See This President As Reckless and Dishonest

Theres literally thousands of documented examples.
You’d have to be living off the grid not to know this or, of course, be one of his Deplorables and not be able to admit it.

A majority of American voters says they view President Trump as reckless and not honest, according to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll.

Fifty-six percent of voters say Trump is reckless, while only 31 percent said he is not, according to the survey.

Fifty-one percent of voters also say the president is not honest, compared to just 35 percent who use the term honest to describe him.

Majorities also said Trump is not compassionate (54 percent) and is thin-skinned (52 percent).

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) hit the nail on the head:

"I think at the end of the day, when his term is over, I think the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth-telling, the name calling ... the debasement of our nation will be what he will be remembered most for, and that's regretful," Corker told CNN.

Majorities in new poll see Trump as reckless, not honest

Every poll also says Hillary should go to prison. They also say she is a liar and more of a liar then Trump as demonstrated by the fact Trump is president. Hillary never will be.

every poll ?

every poll says you're full of shit.

Not really. All the polls said Teump would not make it out of a primary. He did. Every poll said Hillary would be president. She isn't. You have yet to produce any poll that got it right so far. So yeah, every poll. Your just having a triggered moment. Go color and pet a bunny Lenny.

[Wingnut logic. If polls were wrong once, that means all polls from that day forward forever and ever will always be wrong.
What is there to conclude that they would be correct ? Does a day care center hire someone previously convicted of child abuse ?

Hilarious. This idiot thinks no one’s paying attention to his daily cat fights and daily lies.
That’s some bubble you people live in.
The majority of Americans aren't paying attention to the liberal media's daily lies. (and aren't living in THAT bubble) :biggrin:

[Wingnut logic. If polls were wrong once, that means all polls from that day forward forever and ever will always be wrong.
What is there to conclude that they would be correct ? Does a day care center hire someone previously convicted of child abuse ?

You are not going to get anywhere.

Their excuse for the polls were wrong is Trump and Putin rigging the election by exposing the DNC rigging their election.

They are all in on denial.

Everything that any PROG leader has ever done is exactly 100% the right thing to do and everything that any Conservative has ever done is exactly 100% the wrong thing to do.

That's Prog logic.

Over 1500 lies since taking office, threatens nuclear war, wakes up each morning to pollute twitter with his school yard bully tactics tweeting but DEPLORABLES still can’t admit he’s reckless and a pathological liar.
All that is nothing but liberal-media, nonsense propaganda. You either are part of it's machine, or a damn fool. Let's see you produce one Trump quote that "threatens nuclear war".

As for Trump's tweets, they are EXCELLENT. Exactly what we voted for.

Hilarious. This idiot thinks no one’s paying attention to his daily cat fights and daily lies.
That’s some bubble you people live in.
The majority of Americans aren't paying attention to the liberal media's daily lies. (and aren't living in THAT bubble) :biggrin:
Are you really saying your comrade doesn’t participate in cat fights on twitter on a daily basis?

Over 1500 lies since taking office, threatens nuclear war, wakes up each morning to pollute twitter with his school yard bully tactics tweeting but DEPLORABLES still can’t admit he’s reckless and a pathological liar.
All that is nothing but liberal-media, nonsense propaganda. You either are part of it's machine, or a damn fool. Let's see you produce one Trump quote that "threatens nuclear war".

As for Trump's tweets, they are EXCELLENT. Exactly what we voted for.
What you consider “ nonsense propaganda” has all been documented.. every last lie. It’s been posted many times on this forum. Pretend you didn’t see it?

Even strong supporters of dipshit say the one thing they don’t like about him is his incessant tweeting and picking fights with private citizens, members of his own party, world leaders etc. it’s totally unbecoming of a president. No wonder you like it, you’re down in the gutter with him.

Funny you know so little about your pussygrabber. Yes he has threatened nuclear war.
Trump Threatens Both Nuclear War And The First Amendment | HuffPost

totally impossible to understand what they see in the old fart
For liberals it is. The most information-deprived people in America.

What the majority of Americans see in Trump is >>

PROTECTION from >>

1. Foreign (Mexican, Chinese, etc) imperialism

2. Islamization and terrorism

3. Crime in general

4. Racial discrimination in Affirmative Action

5. Gun grabbers

6. Globalist traitors

7. America haters

8. LGBT nutjobs

9. Corrupt establishment

10. Abortion killers

Your analogy is so far off base it’s actually bizarre.
Professional pollsters are usually accurate. They reflect the mood of the country. You don’t like them because the mood of the country is pissed as hell over this prez showing signs of a personality disorder and arrested development.

It’s simple. They know he’ll be their last white supremicist president and they’ll never get another one.
If they can overlook him mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc, it’s a small price to pay for their hope of Making America White Again.
1. Interesting how you apparently fell for all the Hillary TV ad scams (ones you just mentioned). Don't know these were debunked long ago. ? Pheeeeew!! (high-pitched whistle)

2. Let's see you produce a shred of evidence for Trump being a "white supremacist" (this is the nutjob talk you get on liberal media, is it ?)

Trump makes himself look bad. You are fake news.
All depends on ones definition of "bad". With some really messed up definitions, he might look bad. With correct definitions, he looks GREAT, and that's how he's making America be, right now.

totally impossible to understand what they see in the old fart
For liberals it is. The most information-deprived people in America.

What the majority of Americans see in Trump is >>

PROTECTION from >>

1. Foreign (Mexican, Chinese, etc) imperialism

2. Islamization and terrorism

3. Crime in general

4. Racial discrimination in Affirmative Action

5. Gun grabbers

6. Globalist traitors

7. America haters

8. LGBT nutjobs

9. Corrupt establishment

10. Abortion killers
Your list is hilarious and reeks of someone who has mental deficiencies.
“ Racial discrimination in affirmative action?
Yeah those poor white men just can’t catch a break these days. Lmao
LGBT Nutjobs.
You want protection from your own Americans that bother no one?
Obviously you favor discrimination as T does.
You heard the dog whistle to MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN.., and to stamp out anyone you find offense.
You must have loved Hitler’s Final Solution.

Trump makes himself look bad. You are fake news.
All depends on ones definition of "bad". With some really messed up definitions, he might look bad. With correct definitions, he looks GREAT, and that's how he's making America be, right now.
The pussygrabber NEVER looks great.
His modes are bad, worse and did he really fucking say that?

It’s simple. They know he’ll be their last white supremicist president and they’ll never get another one.
If they can overlook him mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc, it’s a small price to pay for their hope of Making America White Again.
1. Interesting how you apparently fell for all the Hillary TV ad scams (ones you just mentioned). Don't know these were debunked long ago. ? Pheeeeew!! (high-pitched whistle)

2. Let's see you produce a shred of evidence for Trump being a "white supremacist" (this is the nutjob talk you get on liberal media, is it ?)
how about from the bastard’s own lips:
He called nazis “ very fine people.”
No president has ever done that..
Case closed.
You love him BECAUSE of his white supremicist views. Who do the hell do you think you’re kidding?

I fell for what? Lol
He wasn’t guilty of mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc.
I didn’t need Hillary to tell me these things. I witnessed them with my own eyes and ears.
You’re insane... but then again I’ve never met a deplorable that wasn’t.

[Are you really saying your comrade doesn’t participate in cat fights on twitter on a daily basis?
Not sure what you define as "cat fights", but if Trump participated in Twitter on an HOURLY basis, that would be fine with me. I love his tweets.

Example >>

"The reason Flake and Corker dropped out of the Senate race is very simple, they had zero chance of being elected. Now act so hurt & wounded!"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 25, 2017

Your analogy is so far off base it’s actually bizarre.
Professional pollsters are usually accurate. They reflect the mood of the country. You don’t like them because the mood of the country is pissed as hell over this prez showing signs of a personality disorder and arrested development.

1. Not off base one iota. Past failure = present mistrust. Simple.

2. Sorry, a whole year of being as wrong as could be, doesn't quite = "usually"

3. Obviously, the polls have NOT reflected the mood of the country. That mood was reflected in the 2016 ELECTION.

4. Reason I don't like them is they LIE.

5. What you call "personality disorder" is actually just noncoformance to what you define as orderly personality. What the majrity of Americans are OK with is Trump's personality as it is > refreshing, direct honesty (even if a bit brash at times) rather than the phonieness of Washington estabishment robots.

how about from the bastard’s own lips:
He called nazis “ very fine people.”
No president has ever done that..
Case closed.
You love him BECAUSE of his white supremicist views. Who do the hell do you think you’re kidding?
FALSE! The media twisted it into that. He was referring to the OTHER people in the crowd who were NOT NAZIS, and were just protesting removal of a soldier statue.

Trump has no white supremacist views. Show one example to back up your ludicrous media-baked claim.

As for "Case closed", there IS NO case. :biggrin:

I fell for what? Lol
He wasn’t guilty of mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc.
I didn’t need Hillary to tell me these things. I witnessed them with my own eyes and ears.
You’re insane... but then again I’ve never met a deplorable that wasn’t.
OK I'll tell you again. You fell for the scams about what you call
"mocking the handicapped", "defrauding people in business", attacking Gold Star
Familes" etc. All media :bsflag:and you're still duped by it.

I'll even throw in a couple more that you maybe are hoodwinked by. How about the McCain thing > Trump saying he wasn't a hero. Wanna talk about that one too ? I'll go there with you too. And how about the Chinese ties TV ad, condemning Trump about outsourcing. You got fooled from that too ?

Looks like I might have a lot of deprogramming work to do here. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back