New Orleans

And what would you do differently?
Considering the fact that both of them are DOING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, I'd at least show my face and try to explain to these nitwits whats going on....

Considering the fact that both of them are DOING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, I'd at least show my face and try to explain to these nitwits whats going on....

So you think they should have predicted that there would have been a scuffle and made sure that they were there to lead by "explaining to these nitwits whats going on"?

I'm curious also why you think the governor should be in New Orleans dealing with something that the Federal government is proposing? Why Blanco and not Bush?

So you think they should have predicted that there would have been a scuffle and made sure that they were there to lead by "explaining to these nitwits whats going on"?

I'm curious also why you think the governor should be in New Orleans dealing with something that the Federal government is proposing? Why Blanco and not Bush?

Fuck you dip shit!

How bout YOU going down to New Orleans, and explaining to a bunch of fucking lunatics, that the gravy train has come to an end?

These are NOT productive citizens of this country, hell man, they aren't even productive citizens of New Orleans, and that's saying something.

They are seeing the cozy little world they lived in all these years yanked out from under them, and there fucking pissed off.

FUCK THEM, and free lunch wagon they road in on.

The welfare state has born these people, and the citizens of this country has a duty to cut their fucking heads off.

New Orleans seems like a good place to start.:eusa_hand:

City Council meeting members voted unanimously to allow the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to demolish 4,500 public housing units.

If Nagin and/or Blanco have a problem with HUD and the City Council , or agree with HUD and the City Council, let them come out and explain their views to the nitwits causing the trouble....Nagin ought to try keeping his 'chocolate' city under control.....what the hell are they hiding for?
If I was running HUD, I'd be only to happy to let New Orleans rot away...
throwing money away to build below sea level is stupid on its face....(but thats not the point)

Fuck you dip shit!

How terribly eloquent.

How bout YOU going down to New Orleans, and explaining to a bunch of fucking lunatics, that the gravy train has come to an end?

Umm, how about no? What the hell does this have to do with anything? I defend Blanco because she isnt down there and you say that means that I should go down there? Are you retarded or something?

These are NOT productive citizens of this country, hell man, they aren't even productive citizens of New Orleans, and that's saying something.

Just curious...if you lost your home in an uninsured disaster, where would you go? Would you like some assistance, or to be booted out on the street?

They are seeing the cozy little world they lived in all these years yanked out from under them, and there fucking pissed off.

Actually those are probably mostly activists, as opposed to individuals living in the shelter. They are seeing thousands of people made homeless. Some of us, unlike yourself, aren't worthless pieces of shit and have human compassion.

FUCK THEM, and free lunch wagon they road in on.

:rolleyes:

The welfare state has born these people, and the citizens of this country has a duty to cut their fucking heads off.

You think they somehow wouldn't have been born if we had no welfare?

New Orleans seems like a good place to start.:eusa_hand:

God, you really are this stupid, aren't you?

City Council meeting members voted unanimously to allow the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to demolish 4,500 public housing units.

Yes they did. What that has to do with Nagin or Blanco I really don't know. Care to explain again how Nagin and Blanco (who has nothing at all to do with any of this, but sure) should have scried the future and been there to quell any problems that may have arisen?

If Nagin and/or Blanco have a problem with HUD and the City Council , or agree with HUD and the City Council, let them come out and explain their views to the nitwits causing the trouble.

Why exactly? Because you think they should? I'm sure with all the free time they have on their hands they really would love to accomodate your opinion. Oh wait, you don't even live in La? No, then they probably don't give a fuck about you.

...Nagin ought to try keeping his 'chocolate' city under control.....what the hell are they hiding for?

Bush is hiding from it as well, right? Why is that?

If I was running HUD, I'd be only to happy to let New Orleans rot away...
throwing money away to build below sea level is stupid on its face....(but thats not the point)

Right because its not like we humans are clever or anything. Its not like we've invented dams and such.

Alpha1 and Trobinett are full of a kind of hate that is hard to decipher. It would be interesting to see how they operate in life as their ideas about life are sad and stupid.

"Start with an empty canvas
Sketch in broad outline the forms of
men, women, and children.

Dip into the unconsciousness well of your own
disowned darkness
with a wide brush and
strain the strangers with the sinister hue
of the shadow.

Trace onto the face of the enemy the greed,
hatred, carelessness you dare not claim as
your own.

Obscure the sweet individuality of each face.

Erase all hints of the myriad loves, hopes,
fears that play through the kaleidoscope of
every infinite heart.

Twist the smile until it forms the downward
arc of cruelty.

Strip flesh from bone until only the
abstract skeleton of death remains.

Exaggerate each feature until man is
metamorphasized into beast, vermin, insect.

Fill in the background with malignant
figures from ancient nightmares – devils,
demons, myrmidons of evil.

When your icon of the enemy is complete
you will be able to kill without guilt,
slaughter without shame.

The thing you destroy will have become
merely an enemy of God, an impediment
to the sacred dialectic of history."

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

Nagin and Blanco have nothing to do with this?....You're a joke....

they are the fuckin' Major of the city and Governor of the State where people are practically rioting over the City Council vote to ALLOW Hud to proceed....get that ALLOW...no one is forcing anything down their gullet....

and they hid like the incompetent cowards they are...while you think its fitting to blame Bush....you are an ass....

if it was a Republican Mayor and Governor hiding while the citizens go wild, you'd be having a hissy fit....hack!

Nagin and Blanco have nothing to do with this?....You're a joke....

they are the fuckin' Major of the city and Governor of the State where people are practically rioting over the City Council vote to ALLOW Hud to proceed....get that ALLOW...no one is forcing anything down their gullet....

Practically rioting? Thats what you consider a riot? Seriously?

And yes actually the city council is forcing it down the citizens throats.

and they hid like the incompetent cowards they are...while you think its fitting to blame Bush....you are an ass....

When did I say it was fitting to blame Bush? Its not. I'm questioning your extreme partisan idiocy which you haven't felt the need to answer yet, btw.

if it was a Republican Mayor and Governor hiding while the citizens go wild, you'd be having a hissy fit....hack!

Umm, no. I doubt I would be questioning the mayor, and I definitely wouldn't be questioning the governor. You still haven't explained how Blanco and Nagin were supposed to scry the future to be there when trouble erupted.

Look hack....you're the one saying Bush should do 'something'.....though I can't imagine what you would expect him to do....

This shit started 6 days ago....and neither the Mayor nor the Governor have publicly said one word about the protests.....

Its their City...its their State....its their responsibility to explain to the citizens whats going on ....why its going on....and what the future might hold for those that live there....

WTF do you think Mayors and Governors are for ?
They are the FIRST persons the townspeople go to for help and to vent their complaints.....not the President of Country....so don't talk like a fool....

Nagin and Blanco should be on top of this before it gets out of control and someone gets killed....

Look hack....you're the one saying Bush should do 'something'.....though I can't imagine what you would expect him to do....

You are a fucking retard. The point is that what do you expect Blanco to do about it? I don't think Bush OR Blanco should be involved, and I'm not even sure if Nagin should be. The only hack here is you. You brought this up because they are Democrats. If they were Republicans you never would have mentioned it.

This shit started 6 days ago....and neither the Mayor nor the Governor have publicly said one word about the protests.....

Well they should have said...what exactly? Oh right, that the protestors were nitwits. Thats the incredibly wise and brave step of leadership that you would have taken, right?

Its their City...its their State....its their responsibility to explain to the citizens whats going on ....why its going on....and what the future might hold for those that live there....

Well they will sit down with each of those pissed off folks and have tea with them. I'm sure the tea and sit down will calm these activists hearts who just want an audience and don't really care about the 4,500 people about to be made homeless.

WTF do you think Mayors and Governors are for ?
They are the FIRST persons the townspeople go to for help and to vent their complaints.....not the President of Country....so don't talk like a fool....

I think they are there to run a state and a city, not to respond to every little protest that gets out of hand. This was a decision between HUD and the city council. Blanco has no jurisdiction in this matter, she should NOT be involved.

Nagin and Blanco should be on top of this before it gets out of control and someone gets killed....

Well they will march right down there right now and speak to the people who are protesting and scuffling and fighting with the cops. Hey...they got there and nobody was there? I thought there was such an urgent rush for the governor of a state with 4 million people to get down to New Orleans and talk with a few hundred activists? Oh you mean the worry about someone getting killed is about a protest that happened 6 days ago where nobody was killed?

You are a fucking retard. The point is that what do you expect Blanco to do about it? I don't think Bush OR Blanco should be involved, and I'm not even sure if Nagin should be. The only hack here is you. You brought this up because they are Democrats. If they were Republicans you never would have mentioned it.

Only retard I see round these parts is you. As to the mayor or governor being involved in putting down civil unrest, and violent protest, they should be on that like fly's on shit. Course, Blanco on her way out, only got a couple of weeks left, and Nagin, the fucking coward, he's flying under the radar.

Well they should have said...what exactly? Oh right, that the protestors were nitwits. Thats the incredibly wise and brave step of leadership that you would have taken, right?

Shows a lot more courage and leadership than I see going on right now.

Well they will sit down with each of those pissed off folks and have tea with them. I'm sure the tea and sit down will calm these activists hearts who just want an audience and don't really care about the 4,500 people about to be made homeless.

Get a fucking job, or how about YOU housing their sorry ass's. They have had YEARS to change their station in life, but hell no, their too fucking busy popping out babies, they can't care for, and doin crack. For the love of God man, open your fucking eye's!

I think they are there to run a state and a city, not to respond to every little protest that gets out of hand. This was a decision between HUD and the city council. Blanco has no jurisdiction in this matter, she should NOT be involved.

You REALLY are a retard!

Well they will march right down there right now and speak to the people who are protesting and scuffling and fighting with the cops. Hey...they got there and nobody was there? I thought there was such an urgent rush for the governor of a state with 4 million people to get down to New Orleans and talk with a few hundred activists? Oh you mean the worry about someone getting killed is about a protest that happened 6 days ago where nobody was killed?

You are the type of people that enable these bottom feeders to exist.

Open YOUR arms, take care of them, give them housing, give them food, try to educate them, provide free medical service.

Won't do any good, they won't appreciate it, in fact there's a real good chance they'll Nut Up on you, and burn the houses down you provide for them, sell their food stamps for crack, assault their teachers, run up the cost of medical services for the rest of us.

Good luck.:bowdown:

Alpha1 and Trobinett are full of a kind of hate that is hard to decipher. It would be interesting to see how they operate in life as their ideas about life are sad and stupid.

"Start with an empty canvas
Sketch in broad outline the forms of
men, women, and children.

Dip into the unconsciousness well of your own
disowned darkness
with a wide brush and
strain the strangers with the sinister hue
of the shadow.

Trace onto the face of the enemy the greed,
hatred, carelessness you dare not claim as
your own.

Obscure the sweet individuality of each face.

Erase all hints of the myriad loves, hopes,
fears that play through the kaleidoscope of
every infinite heart.

Twist the smile until it forms the downward
arc of cruelty.

Strip flesh from bone until only the
abstract skeleton of death remains.

Exaggerate each feature until man is
metamorphasized into beast, vermin, insect.

Fill in the background with malignant
figures from ancient nightmares – devils,
demons, myrmidons of evil.

When your icon of the enemy is complete
you will be able to kill without guilt,
slaughter without shame.

The thing you destroy will have become
merely an enemy of God, an impediment
to the sacred dialectic of history."

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

As opposed to your desire to steal all the money from those that work to give to those that do not, sure thing...

Only retard I see round these parts is you. As to the mayor or governor being involved in putting down civil unrest, and violent protest, they should be on that like fly's on shit. Course, Blanco on her way out, only got a couple of weeks left, and Nagin, the fucking coward, he's flying under the radar.

So explain to me again how they should have scried the future and been there to prevent it before it happened?

Shows a lot more courage and leadership than I see going on right now.

Umm, no. That shows a lack of coherency and an utter disregard for protesting citizens.

Get a fucking job, or how about YOU housing their sorry ass's. They have had YEARS to change their station in life, but hell no, their too fucking busy popping out babies, they can't care for, and doin crack. For the love of God man, open your fucking eye's!

Any evidence as to these peoples situations, or are you just assuming like the douchebag that you are?

You REALLY are a retard!

Ah, yet another eloquent reply. Try saying something of substance for once.

You are the type of people that enable these bottom feeders to exist.

And you are the type of person who would create tent cities because people are down on their luck. You think the great depression was caused by an epidemic of people suddenly being incredibly lazy? Not all circumstances are within our own control, moron.

Open YOUR arms, take care of them, give them housing, give them food, try to educate them, provide free medical service.

I'm planning on doing just that, actually. What works of charity do you do?

Won't do any good, they won't appreciate it, in fact there's a real good chance they'll Nut Up on you, and burn the houses down you provide for them, sell their food stamps for crack, assault their teachers, run up the cost of medical services for the rest of us.

Right because they are black and poor so they must be useless.

What a prick you are.

So explain to me again how they should have scried the future and been there to prevent it before it happened?

How's about I just draw you a fucking picture?

Any evidence as to these peoples situations, or are you just assuming like the douchebag that you are?

This is what YOU consider a eloquent reply?

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's, so NO I make no assumption's, just open your eye's, take the cotton out of your ears, and FOLLOW along, damn your dense!

And you are the type of person who would create tent cities because people are down on their luck.

Wrong, I would be the first, and I have been, to lean a helping hand.

You think the great depression was caused by an epidemic of people suddenly being incredibly lazy?

Certainly not, and YOU think there is ANY correlation between the despicable behavior of the welfare generation in New Orleans, and the victims of the great depression?

Not all circumstances are within our own control, moron.

Right, on both counts.

I'm planning on doing just that, actually.

Can't fault your heart, but you could better spend your time helping families that would truly benefit, and be thankful for your efforts.

What works of charity do you do?

I've driven rescue vehicles in floods in Northern California. I've served up food, in kitchens for the homeless, I've delivered produce, and egg's grown on our farm to those same kitchens. I've provided job's to those that wanted to work, just to name a few.

Right because they are black and poor so they must be useless.

Your assumption, not mine.

What a prick you are.

Opinions vary.................:rolleyes:

How's about I just draw you a fucking picture?

However you want to explain it, go for it. But somehow I doubt you will and instead you will just keep spouting this nonsensical shit.

This is what YOU consider a eloquent reply?

Compared to your gibberish, yes. Of course compared to you randomly selected letters would be eloquent.

Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's, so NO I make no assumption's, just open your eye's, take the cotton out of your ears, and FOLLOW along, damn your dense!

So your not making an assumption, but yet you can't provide any evidence for your claims.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wrong, I would be the first, and I have been, to lean a helping hand.

Then what the fuck is your problem with these people, who you know NOTHING about getting a helping hand?

Certainly not, and YOU think there is ANY correlation between the despicable behavior of the welfare generation in New Orleans, and the victims of the great depression?

Oh? And what despicable behavior would that be?

Can't fault your heart, but you could better spend your time helping families that would truly benefit, and be thankful for your efforts.

Actually I'm planning on helping some of the poorest people in the world. But regardless, whether someone thanks me or not is irrelevant to me. I'm not doing it so I get something in return, I don't want to do human rights law for the recognition or so people can thank me. Someone who is nice and generous and getting fucked over by the state is just as worthy as someone who is mean and stingy. I'm out to help humanity, not just people who I deem worthy by some arbitrary standard.

I've driven rescue vehicles in floods in Northern California. I've served up food, in kitchens for the homeless, I've delivered produce, and egg's grown on our farm to those same kitchens. I've provided job's to those that wanted to work, just to name a few.

Again...the what the hell is your problem with helping these people out?

Your assumption, not mine.

My assumption about your views? Yes. Care to correct me or explain why exactly you don't mind them getting thrown onto the street?

However you want to explain it, go for it. But somehow I doubt you will and instead you will just keep spouting this nonsensical shit.

That is a telling response, seems I would wasting my time, and yours.:neutral:

So your not making an assumption, but yet you can't provide any evidence for your claims.

Don't come to me looking for an education, Google to your hearts content, who knows, if you read it from someone else, maybe you'll believe it.:question:

Then what the fuck is your problem with these people, who you know NOTHING about getting a helping hand?

Know NOTHING about? Your putting me on, right?

I've been reading, watching, and listening to "these people", your words, for longer than I care to remember.

Nothing changes, they just get more pathetic, and more violet, if thats possible.

A "helping hand", no problem's with a helping hand Larkin, but constant whining, crying, and demanding for HAND OUTS, that I have a problem with.

Oh? And what despicable behavior would that be?

See above.

Actually I'm planning on helping some of the poorest people in the world. But regardless, whether someone thanks me or not is irrelevant to me. I'm not doing it so I get something in return, I don't want to do human rights law for the recognition or so people can thank me. Someone who is nice and generous and getting fucked over by the state is just as worthy as someone who is mean and stingy. I'm out to help humanity, not just people who I deem worthy by some arbitrary standard.

My respects.

Again...the what the hell is your problem with helping these people out?

See above.

My assumption about your views? Yes. Care to correct me or explain why exactly you don't mind them getting thrown onto the street?

Do you honestly believe, that these hard core leeches of society will spend ONE night on the street?

They know the system Larkin, they play the system, they take advantage of big hearted individuals like yourself. The news is full of stories on how they "play the game".

Yes, yes, I know, there are some, that are truly deserving, and THAT is a shame, that due to the action of some, others are hurt.

I've just become hardened toward those, that take advantage of our country's good, and generous nature.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.-KC Theisen

Do you understand NOW:question:

If I may wade through the shit in here for a second....

while the aftermath of Katrina will be a blight on Bush's legacy it also stands to mention how very incompetent Ray Nagin has been. Now, if the people keep electing him then so be it but his performance during the crisis was no better than Bush's or Brownie's. This far after the matter I don't have a lot of faith in Blanco either. There really is no point in pointing fingers at poor leadership in the white house when the dems who controlled the state and city were no more impressive. The entire affair was indicative of failure.

While it's necessary to help those in need it is also necessary to do so smartly while minimizing abuse of the system. I'm reminded of millionaires collecting insurance on homes built in locations that are clearly a hazard. The left doesn't seem to have a lot of sympathy for those victims of natural disasters but ant to give new orleans a blank check? who didn't know that southern LA was sitting dangerously below water level before building there? I mean, I want Madri Gras back with a vengeance too but Katrina was not the fault of those acting charitable.

I could make a joke comparing NO to Pompeii but I think you get my drift without having to do so.

Forum List

Back