What better reason....

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
.......To vote for Hillary....

http://tinyurl.com/2aatkm

Clinton says wife a 'world-class genius'

By HOLLY RAMER, Associated Press Writer Fri Dec 21, 1:16 AM ET

WOLFEBORO, N.H. - Former President Clinton says his wife is a "world-class genius" when it comes to improving the lives of others. :bowdown:
------------------------------
You don't need another reason to vote for Hillary.....she's the smartest women in the world....:rofl:

I guess compared to rank and file Democrats....she must look like a genius :rolleyes:

Compared to republicans she is a genius, and any person at all that did not put this administration in power is genius as well.

Compared to republicans she is a genius, and any person at all that did not put this administration in power is genius as well.

And here we once again have the claim by morons that anyone that did not vote for their guy is an idiot. In this case further proof that Liberals think anyone not one of them is to stupid to run their own affairs. This includes most of the people that vote democrat as well.

Oh....Oh...Oh....please pardon me.....did I hurt the feelings of some thin skinned Dems.....I do beg forgiveness......
I have a habit of putting most things in some sort of perspective....in relation to other things.....I find the 'relativity' of issues helps ......

Ahhhh....your civility is underwhelming .....

Bill thinks shes a genius, no? Don't you think most rank and file Dims would agree.....all those poor and /or unemployed, or Walmart and McDonalds employees,
common laborers and Hollywood actors and such, agree...???

Yep! Shes a world class genius.....no doubt about it...

Awwwwwww... looks like I made you feel bad. Pity...

But you're babbling again, honey... you really should do something about that.

Have a good night.

And of course there is no difference between claiming a group of people think someone is a genius and claiming another group are all morons... sure thing Jillian.

Awwwwwww... looks like I made you feel bad. Pity...

But you're babbling again, honey... you really should do something about that.

Have a good night.

And a good night to you, Jill...Have a very merry holiday and healthy new year.

.......To vote for Hillary....

http://tinyurl.com/2aatkm

Clinton says wife a 'world-class genius'

By HOLLY RAMER, Associated Press Writer Fri Dec 21, 1:16 AM ET

WOLFEBORO, N.H. - Former President Clinton says his wife is a "world-class genius" when it comes to improving the lives of others. :bowdown:
------------------------------
You don't need another reason to vote for Hillary.....she's the smartest women in the world....:rofl:

Whether or not she's the smartest woman in the world, I think that we should only vote for very intelligent people to run the country.

Forum List

Back