New Orleans cop in ghetto ambushed, killed in car

America doesn't have the fortitude for any sort of war. They're best off just being prudent. And of course, many of them need to stop acting like dicks all the time.

A cop's job is to be a dick all the time. The problem is too many citizens not realizing their job is to be law-abiding.

American citizens will not stand for the assassination of LEOs very long. The quiet majority that respects officers will rise to support cops instead of gutless assassins.

America doesn't have the fortitude for any sort of war. They're best off just being prudent. And of course, many of them need to stop acting like dicks all the time.

A cop's job is to be a dick all the time.

Well --- no, it isn't. A cop's job is "to protect and serve", which is a completely different thing than "to be a dick".

That mentality is the whole underpinning of this problem. When you're being a dick all the time, you'll get dicked back. It's a simple law of Nature.

Bucky did it again! He walks on the fresh corpse of another LEO in his race to post it here for his daily WIN!

Way to go loser. Why did you not post the link from the site that you learned of this killing on? Feel like it wouldn't be as authentic? You fucking loser.

New Orleans Police Officer Shot Dead in Patrol Car - NBC News

Another hero down. In the wonderful peaceful New Orleans ghetto. Ambushed in his car and killed.

Left wings War on Cops continues.

"Ghetto"?? It's a construction site, Dumbass.

"Ambushed"?? Based on what? Dafuck, you know more than NOPD now?

At least you didn't make up "New Orleans". That city actually exists. Stopped clock syndrome I guess.

HANO cop. Housing Authority of New Orleans.

Housing Authority is the hood.
You're talking to a typical white Leftist. They claim to advocate for minorities but don't live anywhere near them. Probably never seen a housing project in his life.

When is Obama going to say something about all these negros killing cops

How do you know it was a "negro" as you call it?
LOL, yeah it was a white dude hanging around the projects who whacked a cop.

It isn't "projects" Dumbass, it's a construction site, which I linked a panorama view of as soon as this bogus thread went up.

And I've been through that area lots of times while LIVING IN NEW ORLEANS. Moreover, I read the OP article, as well as the one I quoted to get the location, and neither one mentions any "negro" or any other euphemism for race. Nor, I might add, does either mention anything about "ambush" or "left wing". All of which is how I know the OP is completely full of shit, as are you.

You may now bite my ass.

Another hero down. In the wonderful peaceful New Orleans ghetto. Ambushed in his car and killed.

At least you didn't make up "New Orleans". That city actually exists. Stopped clock syndrome I guess.

I know what the fuck HANO is, Dipshit -- I'm a Katrinite. HANO is an agency -- not a place. Don't sit on this board and try to tell me about New Orleans and I won't pretend to know about Charleston.

And what I linked you to was a 360 Google photo of the location. It's a construction site. Try looking at it.

Too bad Katrina didnt wash the ghetto into the sea. With you.

Butthurt because I busted your thread? Poor baby. I didn't even bring up the "left wing" fabrication.

And where is "the ghetto" in New Orleans?

Oh this oughta be really good.
Before visiting New Orleans I was told by a native not to go past the French qtr. Wandered off Canal on way back to hotel by a block found myself in a warzone. Had the good fortune to leave day before Katrina hit simply because it was time to go.

I know what the fuck HANO is, Dipshit -- I'm a Katrinite. HANO is an agency -- not a place. Don't sit on this board and try to tell me about New Orleans and I won't pretend to know about Charleston.

And what I linked you to was a 360 Google photo of the location. It's a construction site. Try looking at it.

Too bad Katrina didnt wash the ghetto into the sea. With you.

Butthurt because I busted your thread? Poor baby. I didn't even bring up the "left wing" fabrication.

And where is "the ghetto" in New Orleans?

Oh this oughta be really good.
Before visiting New Orleans I was told by a native not to go past the French qtr. Wandered off Canal on way back to hotel by a block found myself in a warzone. Had the good fortune to leave day before Katrina hit simply because it was time to go.
GWB was waiting for you to get out before unleashing Katrina on New Orleans.

Retard alert

You don't have to announce yourself -- just post a thought.
When you think of one I mean.

Goddless Asstara finds this "funny"? :dunno:

I censored that ****. But yeah...like most libs...she celebrates dead cops and soldiers
MOst libs? It's hard to find a full blown card carrying lib. BTW some cops and soldiers would be considered libs by some.

Goddless Asstara finds this "funny"? :dunno:

I censored that ****. But yeah...like most libs...she celebrates dead cops and soldiers
MOst libs? It's hard to find a full blown card carrying lib. BTW some cops and soldiers would be considered libs by some.

Yeah thats why I say most. Its true. Some cops are Democrats but thats rapidly changing.

What if police officers rioted whenever one of their own was killed? Do they really want Obama to declare martial law and takeover and cancel the 2016 elections? I mean, media and the government.

From today's news, description of the OP's "ghetto":

The immediate area around the intersection includes residences under construction as part of HANO's Guste Homes redevelopment. None of those houses is occupied.

"No one lives in that block," Harrison said. The closest residents are about a block away, and they said they did not hear any gunfire overnight.
From the same article, on the "left wings War [sic]" and the "ambush":

Did a Housing Authority of New Orleans police officer who was slain in his patrol car run afoul of thieves looking to loot the vacant Central City construction site that he was patrolling, or was he gunned down by a killer who specifically targeted him? NOPD detectives are working with HANO officers to find out.
Don't know why they bother, when they can simply read the USMB board where a guy 600 miles away who knows New Orleans about as well as I know Vladivostok, figured it all out from his barcalounger.

No doubt cops are going pull back, if they are not already.
The only question is whether they'll keep it to themselves or whether word will get out.
Can't blame them.
How can cops pull back? Kill some black thugs? :2up:
I don't know what that means.

They pull back by avoiding confrontations, obviously.

Retard alert

You don't have to announce yourself -- just post a thought.
When you think of one I mean.
I was announcing you retard.

Forum List

Back