New Orleans cop in ghetto ambushed, killed in car

We won't be seeing much of the media on this. They're pro thug and hate civilization.

Blacks MURDER twice as many whites every year but hell, the liberal will tell you that whites are blowing blacks away 50 times a day. Amazing shit.

I hope they do pull back and let these people have at it.

New Orleans Police Officer Shot Dead in Patrol Car - NBC News

Another hero down. In the wonderful peaceful New Orleans ghetto. Ambushed in his car and killed.

Left wings War on Cops continues.

"Ghetto"?? It's a construction site, Dumbass.

"Ambushed"?? Based on what? Dafuck, you know more than NOPD now?

At least you didn't make up "New Orleans". That city actually exists. Stopped clock syndrome I guess.

HANO cop. Housing Authority of New Orleans.

Housing Authority is the hood.

We won't be seeing much of the media on this. They're pro thug and hate civilization.

Blacks MURDER twice as many whites every year but hell, the liberal will tell you that whites are blowing blacks away 50 times a day. Amazing shit.

I hope they do pull back and let these people have at it.

You're a complete moron aintchya? After you posted a thread about an assault five weeks ago claiming "media is ignoring it", I linked stories on the event from several local TV stations, local radio, local newsprint, and several out-of-town TV reports, ALL of them five weeks old like the event.

Now you're back running the same bullshit expecting different results, even though the OP has a link to NBC News. And here's a local news story which is how I know what the location was. NEITHER ONE OF THEM MENTIONS THE RACE OF EITHER THE OFFICER OR THE ASSAILANT. For that matter nobody knows who the assailant even IS.

So you're completely full of shit, yet again. Go back to Stormfront, Fritz.

Another hero down. In the wonderful peaceful New Orleans ghetto. Ambushed in his car and killed.

At least you didn't make up "New Orleans". That city actually exists. Stopped clock syndrome I guess.

I know what the fuck HANO is, Dipshit -- I'm a Katrinite. HANO is an agency -- not a place. Don't sit on this board and try to tell me about New Orleans and I won't pretend to know about Charleston.

And what I linked you to was a 360 Google photo of the location. It's a construction site. Try looking at it.

I know what the fuck HANO is, Dipshit -- I'm a Katrinite. HANO is an agency -- not a place. Don't sit on this board and try to tell me about New Orleans and I won't pretend to know about Charleston.

And what I linked you to was a 360 Google photo of the location. It's a construction site. Try looking at it.

Too bad Katrina didnt wash the ghetto into the sea. With you.

Butthurt because I busted your thread? Poor baby. I didn't even bring up the "left wing" fabrication.

And where is "the ghetto" in New Orleans?

Oh this oughta be really good.

Very sad story, those that kill cops, will kill anyone.

That really doesn't make sense. I tend to believe the opposite.

You tend to be an idiot. Symmetry.

Can't argue your point then? Poor baby. :eusa_boohoo:

What I'm saying is a cop is more, not less, likely to be a murder target, to a perp who sees that cop as a threat. Most people, they wouldn't see as a threat. So "those that kill cops, will kill anyone" doesn't follow. If he had said "those that kill kids, will kill anyone", that would have made sense.

Was that over your head? Should I use smaller words?

Butthurt because I busted your thread? Poor baby. I didn't even bring up the "left wing" fabrication.

No you didnt. Im sure that construction site...is still in the ghetto. Its Nawlins. Its all ghetto. Chocolate City, right?

No you didnt. Im sure that construction site...is still in the ghetto. Its Nawlins. Its all ghetto. Chocolate City, right?

Hey, you tell me. I mean you're the asshat who knows, even when NOPD doesn't, that this killing has something to do with "left wing". You're the fantasupersizer who puts a "ghetto" at Erato and Freret Streets, even though Google Maps shows no such thing. You're the make-it-up-as-you-go fictionist who knows about an "ambush" that HANO and NOPD don't know about....

Having lived through Katrina myself, I can tell you that all of the "Housing projects" were bulldozed after the storm. Subsidized (section 8) housing was decentralized, and even spread to the farthest reaches of the suburbs.

Having lived through Katrina myself, I can tell you that all of the "Housing projects" were bulldozed after the storm. Subsidized (section 8) housing was decentralized, and even spread to the farthest reaches of the suburbs.

Hey, don't give away the answers. I was looking forward to his next fable so I could bust him again.

When is Obama going to say something about all these negros killing cops

Forum List

Back