New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Such a weird movie. Expected preaching about how America has made so many enemies and white people bad, but didn't expect a smokescreen for globalists. The movie teaches us that nobody is "pulling the strings". You don't need a coordinated psyop/terrorop/pandemicop to bring America down! We are so stupid and divided that a random bad actor will be enough cause a civil war and bring us down, and it could come from any of the myriad countries we have made an enemy of because of our evil policies (agree to an extent on that).

True, you can't trust anyone.
Now you are getting it. The Obama's live in lily white areas though and the globalists are nearly all white. Hell, they do not want any of their own kind near them. And screw any of the immigrants.

Conservatives, being the dumbest people in the world, don't understand the concept of "showing someone say something in a movie does not mean you endorse those words".

Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid fascist crybaby.

it also totally removes the context of the conversation and the outcome of the movie

THey could have made a movie about anything. They made a racist horror movie about the end of the world?

These people are sick in the head.

"Conservative Clint Eastwood made a movie where a character said something racist, therefore Clint Eastwood is a racist conservative."

That's the OP's logic. He truly is a special kind of stupid.

THey could have made a movie about anything. They made a racist horror movie about the end of the world?

Considering your emotional sensitivity about racism I feel compelled to warn you not to watch Django Unchained.

It would freak you the hell out.

More PROJECTION
:rolleyes:
Oh. You mean from me. Lol.

It isn't me that is creating thread after thread and making post after post about how everything is racist.

If you have an example of me doing the same, feel free to show me, otherwise you are just covering up your parties sensitivity.

Almost 8 years since he left office and your ODS has only gotten worse.

What a sad, pathetic person you have become

Oh. You mean from me. Lol.

It isn't me that is creating thread after thread and making post after post about how everything is racist.

If you have an example of me doing the same, feel free to show me, otherwise you are just covering up your parties sensitivity.
God dammit dude, the fucking Democrats THRIVE on stirring up racial strife. It's their MO, standard procedure, who the FUCK do you think you are fooling other than YOURSELF?????
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back