New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Almost 8 years since he left office and your ODS has only gotten worse.

What a sad, pathetic person you have become

He is working every day behind the scenes with the Globalist to pull the strings. Henceforth we live under Obiden 2.0. It is not the one idiot....it is a movement.

It would be irresponsible and disgusting for any influential public figure to make a movie like this. For a former President to make the film takes it to another level.

Exactly.

IF it was Tarantino or Scorcese or someone like that, fine.

BARAK OBAMA MAKES A MOVIE ABOUT A CYBERATTACK AND NOT TO TRUST WHITE PEOPLE...its just horrible.

Before they fall asleep, Ruth says: “If the world falls apart, trust should not be doled out easily to anyone, especially white people,” a line that if the races were reversed would have ignited a firestorm of outrage against the streaming service.

FUCK OBAMA

Nice try except you missed the boat. Obama had zero to do with it's production and distribution. And I won't bother to watch a 2.5 hour move (way past the 90 minutes max) just to find out that you are pushing hate.

Production[edit]

Netflix won a bidding war for the rights to the eponymous novel by Rumaan Alam in July 2020, with Sam Esmail attached to write and direct. Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington were set to star in and produce the film.[4] In September 2021, Mahershala Ali had been cast in the film, replacing Washington who had exited by that point.[5] Ethan Hawke and Myha'la Herrold joined in January 2022.[6][7]

Filming began in April 2022 on Long Island,[8] in a home designed by The Up Studio.[9] There was additional filming in Katonah, New York on May 19,

Barack Obama Gave Major Feedback on the 'Leave the World Behind' Script​

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

I don’t believe you

I could list a lot of reasons why it is beyond stupid in many parts but that would spoil it for the STAIN who will flock to it simply because a 1/2 Black participated in scripting the scenes.

Christian and Jewish racism is fine with the cult.

I thought racism was bad….not at MIT, PENN, AND HARVARD.

So it is a WARNING about the end of the world and it is a warning not to trust white people.

Obama does not TRUST WHITE PEOPLE? What does that even mean?

If I stated not to trust a group of people, I would be cancelled. Fuck the cult.

Forum List

Back