New letter Bashing Obama

So...just to be clear. The OP is demanding we go to war, yes? I see a lot of talk about "do what needs to be done", but make it clear exactly what it is you want.

War, right? With who, exactly?

The dude who wrote the letter volunteered to take up arms. Good for him. Anyone else? Put your body where your mouth is.
Where do we sign up, Flower Child?
At your nearest recruiting station, chickenhawk. And you happen to be addressing someone who served for more than 20 years on active duty. If you bloodthirsty dipshits are so eager to send troops into battle, you better start getting specific.
Well, pin a rose on you Sgt Rock.You had better be in line right behind me, General.

I love it when LIBERAL Zombies use the , 'Do the Presidents job" line LOL It's pathetic at best.

He's saying we are already at war...act like it Mr President.
It is interesting to see how hard you guys are avoiding being specific.

"Act like it". Define that. Say exactly what you want to happen.
You haven't been paying attention

Define the problem
-- who exactly is the war with?

Who is fighting the war
-- who is supporting the fighters

Begin to exterminate the fighters, their families and their goat

Confront those who support the fighters...individuals, groups or nations.

Threaten them with annihilation

First Nation caught cheating
--nuke their capital

Their boy King looks like a rat caught in headlights , doesn;t know what the fuck he's doing from day to day.. so libruls try to make conservatives do that weenie's job..

Come on. We have exhausted troops who have made five, six, seven tours of combat. What's one more? Where do you want to send them from the safe confines of your armchair, huh?
They're all volunteers. They would rather not go to war but if necessary they'll be first in line. While liberal pukes are hiding under the bed and collecting free stuff. Right?
I see you are STILL avoiding being specific.

Coward.
I got yer coward hanging right here. The Generals will decide what to do though I would like to see ISIS territory carpet bombed with nukes..

The one thing we can absolutely count on....that no matter what President Obama does in regards to the Middle East, the RWrs on this thread will complain about it. Fact.
Just want him to uphold his oath of office and do his effing job.Right now he's in Europe sucking up to leaders and kissing ass. Looks like the citizens will have to protect this country when the time comes because that clown is showing he's incapable and in bed with the enemy.

See? They can't do it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The joke is on you and your President who has the balls of gnat..it's not the job of Americans to plan out a war campaign STOOOPID.. it's your Community Organizers job dummy..
You see?

The tards demand the President take action, but won't way what action they want him to take. This is precisely because of what I said about them always waiting to see what he will do so they can be against it.

This is the coward's way of doing things. "Do something, but I won't say what."

All right. So far, the only people who have made any specifics have gone right to nuclear weapons and mass slaughter of civilians. We'll call this the "War Crimes Proposal".

Now that the propellerhead contingent has spoken, would any sane people like to commit to a course of action?

See? They can't do it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The joke is on you and your President who has the balls of gnat..it's not the job of Americans to plan out a war campaign STOOOPID.. it's your Community Organizers job dummy..
You see?

The tards demand the President take action, but won't way what action they want him to take. This is precisely because of what I said about them always waiting to see what he will do so they can be against it.

This is the coward's way of doing things. "Do something, but I won't say what."
Well, what would you suggest, Cap'n Knowledge?

All right. So far, the only people who have made any specifics have gone right to nuclear weapons and mass slaughter of civilians.

Now that the propellerhead contingent has spoken, would any sane people like to commit to a course of action?
I went right to " define the problem" asshole. What's your definition?

The one thing we can absolutely count on....that no matter what President Obama does in regards to the Middle East, the RWrs on this thread will complain about it. Fact.
Just want him to uphold his oath of office and do his effing job

And what is his job? What exactly is it he should be doing right now?

You guys really can't do it. You are congenitally predisposed to waffling.

All right. So far, the only people who have made any specifics have gone right to nuclear weapons and mass slaughter of civilians.

I went right to " define the problem" asshole. What's your definition?
So you are demanding action for a problem you have not even defined!?!?

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Putin in the Ukraine.

The problem is Iran's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is Assad.

The problem is Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Glad to help you guys out on that front.

So you say Obama is not doing "what needs to be done". What need to be done?

The OP is a literal call to arms. War.

Forum List

Back