New letter Bashing Obama

Okay, i'll do the presidents job. Starting with Iraq. I would send battleships, bomber, air craft carriers over there. Right into the Persian gulf, let isis now if one more American dies at their hand bombing will start, then troops on the ground. We will destroy and kill any part of their organization. I will let them know that we are going to fight to win, if you hide behind civilians you still will die.
I would let them know I'm an American president, it's my job to protect America and give the best odds to my American troops. All restrictions on them are eliminated, they will no longer have to prove without a doubt the were in immediate danger. I would let the terrorists know that this would be fast and bloody and they would lose.
Let them know if one of my troops gets ambushed, a mile radius would be turned into glass within minutes. I would let them know that the united states will no longer fight a war using liberal policies. We are gonna fight to win, with the least amount of US casualties as possible. Even if it requires that they would be eliminated.
Let syria know that if necessary while we are there the same could happen to them if they still want to protect terrorist. Tell them negotiations are on the table. We don't want to, but we will attack.
Also get other countries involved, there are many that are getting tired of living in fear of terrorist.
The most important part would be eliminating all liberals in the war plan, we do want to win. I'm personally sick of all the rules of our soldiers have to adhere to in battle, when our enemy has no rules.
Is that good enough? For a start anyway?

This is exactly why we need to vote against Repubs who think war is the answer to any question.

Its like they just don't have a clue about who and what the enemy really is.

Weird.
We have a clue. Americas enemy is currently sitting in the WH or playing golf.

See? They can't do it. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The joke is on you and your President who has the balls of gnat..it's not the job of Americans to plan out a war campaign STOOOPID.. it's your Community Organizers job dummy..
You see?

The tards demand the President take action, but won't way what action they want him to take. This is precisely because of what I said about them always waiting to see what he will do so they can be against it.

This is the coward's way of doing things. "Do something, but I won't say what."
The cowards way is the diwtwats way. Obammashirforbraons has no spine or integrity.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Putin in the Ukraine.

The problem is Iran's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

The problem is Assad.

The problem is Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Glad to help you guys out on that front.

So you say Obama is not doing "what needs to be done". What need to be done?

The OP is a literal call to arms. War.
Why dont you go to the Military Forum and pose your questions and see what real soldiers recommend? It's apparent the CINC isn't doing the job he's being paid to do. Course, I understand the child of Flower Children don't have a clue.
"real" soldiers don't decide what to do, they simply follow orders. What a laugh.
Yes real soldiers follow orders but they're also asked for input and recommendations. Obamahdi doesn't listen to his Generals. He purges them from the military so he can "organize " the world.

so, is it "soldiers"? Or "generals"?

There IS a difference.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

Why dont you go to the Military Forum and pose your questions and see what real soldiers recommend? It's apparent the CINC isn't doing the job he's being paid to do. Course, I understand the child of Flower Children don't have a clue.
"real" soldiers don't decide what to do, they simply follow orders. What a laugh.
Yes real soldiers follow orders but they're also asked for input and recommendations. Obamahdi doesn't listen to his Generals. He purges them from the military so he can "organize " the world.

There IS a difference.
Both, Sherlock. Generals train for stuff like this and the soldiers know what their generals learned and they do the training.

We have a clue. Americas enemy is currently sitting in the WH or playing golf.

And

The cowards way is the diwtwats way. Obammashirforbraons has no spine or integrity.

Your posts have lots of cutesy little nasty-isms like "diwtwats" and "Obamma shir for braons" but no real content. Really stupid and nonsensical.

I don't know how old you are but instead of lying about golf, how about you post what you think President Obama should do.

Hmmm?

Oh and write it yourself. (**wink**wink**)

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

There IS a difference.
Both, Sherlock. Generals train for stuff like this and the soldiers know what their generals learned and they do the training.

Yeah, and the COs ask those soldiers for their advice because the military is a democracy, right?

You always post really dumb stuff like this.

Here's the way it really is:

The military fights for democracy but it is most certainly NOT a democracy. Look it up or ask someone who has seen it first hand.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

There IS a difference.

Yeah, and the COs ask those soldiers for their advice because the military is a democracy, right?

You always post really dumb stuff like this.

Here's the way it really is:

The military fights for democracy but it is most certainly NOT a democracy. Look it up or ask someone who has seen it first hand.
You must know that I think you are the smartest person to ever shit between a pair of combat boots, Colonel.

Okay, i'll do the presidents job. Starting with Iraq. I would send battleships, bomber, air craft carriers over there. Right into the Persian gulf, let isis now if one more American dies at their hand bombing will start, then troops on the ground. We will destroy and kill any part of their organization. I will let them know that we are going to fight to win, if you hide behind civilians you still will die.
I would let them know I'm an American president, it's my job to protect America and give the best odds to my American troops. All restrictions on them are eliminated, they will no longer have to prove without a doubt the were in immediate danger. I would let the terrorists know that this would be fast and bloody and they would lose.
Let them know if one of my troops gets ambushed, a mile radius would be turned into glass within minutes. I would let them know that the united states will no longer fight a war using liberal policies. We are gonna fight to win, with the least amount of US casualties as possible. Even if it requires that they would be eliminated.
Let syria know that if necessary while we are there the same could happen to them if they still want to protect terrorist. Tell them negotiations are on the table. We don't want to, but we will attack.
Also get other countries involved, there are many that are getting tired of living in fear of terrorist.
The most important part would be eliminating all liberals in the war plan, we do want to win. I'm personally sick of all the rules of our soldiers have to adhere to in battle, when our enemy has no rules.
Is that good enough? For a start anyway?

This is exactly why we need to vote against Repubs who think war is the answer to any question.

Its like they just don't have a clue about who and what the enemy really is.

Weird.
That's why the queer in the white house has a remarkable foreign policy, and is doing so good?

ISIS is gallavanting all over Iraq. The OP is calling for war. How many divisions do you chickenhawks want to commit there?

Putin is gallavanting all over Ukraine. You guys get a hardon over Putin, calling him a manly man while Obama is a pussy. So you clearly have some ideas what a manly man American would do. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth and tell us what "needs to be done".
Why can't you act like a civilized grownup?

Says the guy who waves his dick and calls people "flower child".

ISIS is gallavanting all over Iraq. The OP is calling for war. How many divisions do you chickenhawks want to commit there?

Putin is gallavanting all over Ukraine. You guys get a hardon over Putin, calling him a manly man while Obama is a pussy. So you clearly have some ideas what a manly man American would do. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth and tell us what "needs to be done".
Why can't you act like a civilized grownup?
I'm calling chickenhawks out on their bullshit and treating them the way they deserve to be treated.
I asked you what your solution is and you blather on and on like a Democrat running for office without a platform.
I am not the one who wrote the letter, nor did I thump my chest and roger it.

I am asking those who support this blathering bullshit to define what they would do differently than Obama. You whine about Obama, you better have an alternate plan or be caught with your pants down.

You have all clearly demonstrated you have NOTHING.

You only know how to whine and high five each other about what a pussy Obama is. Big fucking deal. That's real tard shit right there.
Have you taken your meds today? Just a reminder.

Translation: Stop ruining my fun armchair quarterbacking a President I hate.

The greatest threat to America, according to Hillary Clinton, is Global Warming. Obama agrees and includes minimum wages.

Liberals have their priorities screwed up. Obama is the reason why ISIS exists and why Putin is bringing back the CCCP.

The problem is ISIS.

The problem is Assad.

There IS a difference.
He must think generals are posting on military forums hahahahaha

Would Obama be in Wales if there were no golf courses there?

Lies don't help.

10574428_691210407638683_4511332698001030991_n_zps65de12e0.jpg
Statistics lie. Count Obozo's golf outings and subtract days George Bush was in his Western White House working.W was hardly on vacation.

Forum List

Back