New Kid Here...

dont answer a question with a question...

Please don't believe that you'll net any result from telling me what to do. I don't care that you've got over 11,000 posts. You've been cruising this forum for over two hours this morning, which tells me you probably don't have much of a life.

I don't respond well to such people...

answer the question ask...

Nice grammar...

do you believe the men of the uss liberty or not?

There's no reason not to...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Last edited:
No. You still have my text and yours in the same bow.

Maybe you should learn to spell.

Pretty sure that's a simpler task than figuring out these fucking quote boxes...
Eye no how two spell.

...and don't be bolding words when quoting me. I didn't bold the word "bow". If you quote me, get it fuckin' right.

Last edited:
What's a "radical left-wing conservative?" Not only have I never heard that term before, I was also unaware there was a radical left wing of conservatism... :eusa_eh:

Could you give a quick definition of what that is Steve?

And welcome to the forum, from one vet to another... :beer:

funny-pictures-your-cat-approves-a-message-on-a-sign.jpg

Ya dumb fucking kitty...ya missspelled your own name.... next thing ya gonna need help tyin the laces on yo pussnboots.

Last edited:
i love people who post on the net..saying others have no life....

so now we know steve.....moving on
...especially when he notes how much time you have been spending...as if he's keepin' a fuckin' journal or somethin'.

Me thinketh he doth protest too much.

What's a "radical left-wing conservative?" Not only have I never heard that term before, I was also unaware there was a radical left wing of conservatism... :eusa_eh:

Could you give a quick definition of what that is Steve?

"Radical left-wing conservative"?

Well, let's see. I'm a registered Independent, although I've never voted for a Democrat. I support the right of gays to be married, and I'm pro-choice. Those two things fly in the face of two of the mainstays of what conservatives tend to believe. I'm Agnostic. I don't believe that we should have prayer in public schools, although I think a cross honoring our war dead (Like on Mt. Soledad here in San Diego) is fine.

I toe no political party line, but I tend to be conservative on most issues...

And welcome to the forum, from one vet to another... :beer:

Thank you. Thankyouverymuch...

i love people who post on the net..saying others have no life....

so now we know steve.....moving on
...especially when he notes how much time you have been spending...as if he's keepin' a fuckin' journal or somethin'.

Perhaps I am.

Perhaps I'm an Obama plant, cataloging the posting habits of Americans on the internet.

Nah, he's probably already got somebody doing that...

:lol:

do you really think i was sitting here on this welcome thread for 2 hours?

damn you are dumber than i gave you credit for...and i gave you plenty of credit

the question was simple had you answered it ...instead of sidestepping it...i wouldnt have had to ask twice

You first asked me at a quarter to five in the morning. Sorry, but no internet forum is compelling enough to make me want to wake up that early.

The second time you asked the question, I'd been on the forum for about six minutes, and was reading and replying to other posts.

Please, don't over-estimate your significance...

the question was simple had you answered it ...instead of sidestepping it...i wouldnt have had to ask twice
Apparently you've stumped the man with a simple-assed question...not much depth there. I won't be looking for any riveting discourse from this self-righteous putz.

Forum List

Back