New Kid Here...

the question was simple had you answered it ...instead of sidestepping it...i wouldnt have had to ask twice
Apparently you've stumped the man with a simple-assed question...not much depth there. I won't be looking for any riveting discourse from this self-righteous putz.

3868211042_be7dcd56d5_o.jpg

The simple-assed question (and I suppose I should never expect to see anything but "simple" from Strollingbones) was asked when normal people are asleep.

People who have no job, no life, and live in their Mom's basement post things on the internet at 4:45 in the morning...

the question was simple had you answered it ...instead of sidestepping it...i wouldnt have had to ask twice
Apparently you've stumped the man with a simple-assed question...not much depth there. I won't be looking for any riveting discourse from this self-righteous putz.

The simple-assed question (and I suppose I should never expect to see anything but "simple" from Strollingbones) was asked when normal people are asleep.

People who have no job, no life, and live in their Mom's basement post things on the internet at 4:45 in the morning...

you really are an idiot...i am on the east coast dumb fuck....o right only the west coast exists

you really are an idiot...i am on the east coast dumb fuck....o right only the west coast exists

Hey Dipshit, anyone whose IQ exceeds their fucking shoe size would realize that asking a question at 7:45am east coast time is not likely to get a prompt answer from someone on the west coast.

But yet you whine about me avoiding your question and having to ask it twice.

How's Mommy's basement, douchebag?

Christ on a cracker - he answered. He answered yes. It's an answer that has three whole letters, so it might be taxing to some. Move on.

People on this forum don't set their clocks by you, you narcissistic prick. Now answer the fuckin' question!

Then...

P1160618-1.jpg

Christ on a cracker - he answered. He answered yes. It's an answer that has three whole letters, so it might be taxing to some. Move on.

he is the one bitching about expending the energy to say yes.....it has a whole 3 letters but it was more than he could do without coffee

Anyway, welcome again, Steve.

There's a thread about the USS Liberty somewhere here, so a lot of this looks like gratuitous plugs for it in your welcome/introduction thread.

Let's play like I'm from Missouri. Show me where he answered the question...or are you just a liberal defending a left wing conservative?

Let's play like I'm from Missouri. Show me where he answered the question...

do you believe the men of the uss liberty or not?

There's no reason not to...

.... or are you just a liberal defending a left wing conservative?
:clap2: I've bookmarked this post.

Anyway, welcome again, Steve.

There's a thread about the USS Liberty somewhere here, so a lot of this looks like gratuitous plugs for it in your welcome/introduction thread.
There're also oodles of records about it in any good search engine. It's common knowledge to many enlightened souls.

There's no need to plug threads around here. They all get the attention they deserve.

Don't be so presumptuous.

There's no reason not to...

That's fine. Bookmark what you will. Now show me where he answered the fuckin' question.

People on this forum don't set their clocks by you, you narcissistic prick.

Have I said they should?

No, I don't believe I have.

What I have said, and this is really simple enough so even you can digest it, is that someone shouldn't ask a person a question and expect a prompt answer from that person when it's not even five in the fucking morning where the person being asked the question lives.

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're probably too fucking stupid to figure that out...

Now answer the fuckin' question!

I answered the question, Dipshit.

I said there was no reason not to believe them. Now, if you were an intelligent biped, you'd be able to decipher that to mean "Yes, I believe them". You, however, being a complete and utter fucking retard, are unable to do that.

My apologies for making the assumption that you might be able to handle such a thing...

That's fine. Bookmark what you will. Now show me where he answered the fuckin' question.
No need to do so. He said there is no reason not to believe the men of the boat.

I'm not being snarky, but I have no idea why that is so difficult to understand or why you don't invite him to another thread. It's polluting this one.

Forum List

Back