New Israeli Apartheid Law: No Arabs on Busses

Oh no, not racist, for their security. They are aware the riots are going to be bad with their new housing developments, so they are preparing , and they don't care. They will put extra IDF trigger happy men out at night to take care of the rock throwers. The housing Minister said they will build and not quit.
Illegal settlers living on Arab land and drinking Arab water don't want any of their victims to have access to public transportation...
"Haaretz notes that the decision to segregate buses did not come out of the blue; Ya’alon decided on it after facing 'intense pressure from settlers.'

"The paper explains the Samaria Settlers’ Committee and local Jewish authorities 'conducted an aggressive campaign' to ban Palestinians.

"It adds that 'settlers have tried on multiple occasions to prevent the Palestinians from commuting on those buses, and have released a video calling for them to be banned.'

"Ya’alon 'met with settler leaders' and assured them he would implement the apartheid, Jewish-only policies they desired."

Jews are "chosen," remember?

Under Israeli Apartheid Palestinians Cannot Ride Israeli Buses CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names
I can tell you first hand George that in 1970 I travelled on a Palestinian Only Bus from Haifa to Nazareth(Israels largest town of Arabs) The bus was stopped half way to Nazareth......the women and children roughly bundled out....roughly is an understatement.......my brother and I stayed put....a young(had no facial hair,too immature to shave) Israeli soldier screamed at us in Hebrew.......we told him to f off,luckily a Captain was behind him and smoothed things over and realizing we were tourists,explained that the bus was Palestinian ONLY.........we had to get out and wait for the EL AL bus half an hour later!!!!!!This is nothing New at all.Disgusting as it is and WAS.steve

moneylender.jpg

Your selected imagery (above) tells us all we'll ever need to know about you.

Here's another symbol that should resonate well with you...

swazi.gif
Condor you are GROTTIE

At first glance this looks like nothing more than a security measure.

We are talking about Israeli -run transportation systems.

We are talking about people who are not Israeli citizens, being barred from such transport, yes?

The Israelis and the Palestinians are at-war, for all intents and purposes.

This measure appears to be security-related, not a matter of ethnicity or race.

If I were in charge of such transportation systems, and given the Palestinians inclination to Intifade and suicide bombings and their insane hatred for Jews and Israelis, I would have banned them from taking Israeli public transportation rather than waiting until just now.

Besides - and again, only a first glance - they are not barred altogether - merely from certain routes with sensitive connections to central Israel - the Palestinians can still use parts of the system but must go further out of their way to get to them - and must stay away from routes whose vehicles go deeper into Israel itself.

Not exactly the end of the world, and certainly not the poster-child for Apartheid and Racism that the rabid Palestinian apologists and fifth-columnists around here would have the more naive and gullible to believe.

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
You don't have to Idiot......but in the real world ....this Apartheid has been in situ for over 40 years Moron......but you would know all about Apartheid because a lot of the Blood Soldiers Israel employs are from South Africa........you know the Red Necked Boers that murder for MONEY

You don't have to Idiot......but in the real world ....this Apartheid has been in situ for over 40 years Moron......but you would know all about Apartheid because a lot of the Blood Soldiers Israel employs are from South Africa........you know the Red Necked Boers that murder for MONEY

Silly little Muslim propaganda shill...

rhdjtMH.gif

You (and yours) declaring Apartheid in Israel does not render it thus...

It's merely a matter of keeping the Barbarians outside the gates...

Security, not Apartheid...

Apartheid? Not even close. Arab butt-kissers and Uber-Liberal opinion to the contrary notwithstanding.

Don't like that?

You can always attempt to change it. By force of arms against Israel, if you have the balls and the muscle.

Or by boycott - and that's been going real well for you after 9 years, hasn't it?

Last edited:

rhdjtMH.gif

Apartheid? Not even close. Arab butt-kissers and Uber-Liberal opinion to the contrary notwithstanding.

Don't like that?

You can always attempt to change it. By force of arms against Israel, if you have the balls and the muscle.

Or by boycott - and that's been going real well for you after 9 years, hasn't it?

They keep braying about apartheid while it's the Muslims that want to establish their own Jew free apartheid Islamic shithole of Palestine, over the corpse of Israel. LOL

We are talking about people who are not Israeli citizens, being barred from such transport, yes?

If I were in charge of such transportation systems, and given the Palestinians inclination to Intifade and suicide bombings and their insane hatred for Jews and Israelis, I would have banned them from taking Israeli public transportation rather than waiting until just now.

Besides - and again, only a first glance - they are not barred altogether - merely from certain routes with sensitive connections to central Israel - the Palestinians can still use parts of the system but must go further out of their way to get to them - and must stay away from routes whose vehicles go deeper into Israel itself.

Not exactly the end of the world, and certainly not the poster-child for Apartheid and Racism that the rabid Palestinian apologists and fifth-columnists around here would have the more naive and gullible to believe.

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
moneylender.jpg

Except it has absolutely nothing to do with "security" and everything to do with racist Jews stealing what's left of the land between the River and the sea:
"As I have noted in a previous article, in 2012, also in Haaretz, renowned journalist Gideon Levy published the results of a poll that found “Most Israeli Jews Would Support Apartheid Regime in Israel.'

"This study, 'expos[ing] anti-Arab, ultra-nationalist views espoused by a majority of Israeli Jews,' was not based on an internet survey.

"It was conducted by Dialog and directed by professor Camil Fuchs, Haaretz’s polling expert and head of the Department of Statistics at Tel Aviv University’s School of Mathematical Science, and commissioned by the Yisraela Goldblum Fund.

"The study revealed the following unsavory facts about Israeli society:

– 59% want preference for Jews over Arabs in admission to jobs in government ministries.

– 49% want the state to treat Jewish citizens better than Arab ones.

– 42% don’t want to live in the same building with Arabs.

– 42% don’t want their children in the same class with Arab children.
– c. 33% want a law barring Israeli Arabs from voting for the Knesset.

– 69% object to giving 2.5 million Palestinians the right to vote if Israel annexes the West Bank.

– 74% majority are in favor of separate roads for Israelis and Palestinians.

– 24% believe separate roads are 'a good situation.'

– 50% believe separate roads are 'a necessary situation.'

– 47% want part of Israel’s Arab population to be transferred to the Palestinian Authority.

– 36% support transferring some of the Arab towns from Israel to the PA, in exchange for keeping some of the West Bank settlements.

– 38% want Israel to annex the territories with settlements on them.
– 31% don’t admit that Israel practices apartheid against Arabs.

– 58% do admit that Israel practices apartheid against Arabs.

In August 2014, Haaretz released a report titled “Israeli teenagers: Racist and proud of it,” revealing that “Ethnic hatred has become a basic element in the everyday life of Israeli youth.” The piece opens with a quote from a 10th-grade Israeli girl from a high school in the central part of the country.

"'For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand. I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that … their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.'"

Not exactly a glowing testimonial for democracy and self-determination, is it, Yeppers?

Under Israeli Apartheid Palestinians Cannot Ride Israeli Buses CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

We get it. You're jealous that Jews have money and you're living off welfare checks .

It's not the Jews fault you're poor

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
moneylender.jpg

Except it has absolutely nothing to do with "security" and everything to do with racist Jews stealing what's left of the land between the River and the sea:
"As I have noted in a previous article, in 2012, also in Haaretz, renowned journalist Gideon Levy published the results of a poll that found “Most Israeli Jews Would Support Apartheid Regime in Israel.'

"This study, 'expos[ing] anti-Arab, ultra-nationalist views espoused by a majority of Israeli Jews,' was not based on an internet survey.

"It was conducted by Dialog and directed by professor Camil Fuchs, Haaretz’s polling expert and head of the Department of Statistics at Tel Aviv University’s School of Mathematical Science, and commissioned by the Yisraela Goldblum Fund.

– 59% want preference for Jews over Arabs in admission to jobs in government ministries.

– 69% object to giving 2.5 million Palestinians the right to vote if Israel annexes the West Bank.

– 47% want part of Israel’s Arab population to be transferred to the Palestinian Authority.

– 36% support transferring some of the Arab towns from Israel to the PA, in exchange for keeping some of the West Bank settlements.

In August 2014, Haaretz released a report titled “Israeli teenagers: Racist and proud of it,” revealing that “Ethnic hatred has become a basic element in the everyday life of Israeli youth.” The piece opens with a quote from a 10th-grade Israeli girl from a high school in the central part of the country.

"'For me, personally, Arabs are something I can’t look at and can’t stand. I am tremendously racist. I come from a racist home. If I get the chance in the army to shoot one of them, I won’t think twice. I’m ready to kill someone with my hands, and it’s an Arab. In my education I learned that … their education is to be terrorists, and there is no belief in them. I live in an area of Arabs, and every day I see these Ishmaelites, who pass by the [bus] station and whistle. I wish them death.'"

Not exactly a glowing testimonial for democracy and self-determination, is it, Yeppers?

We get it. You're jealous that Jews have money and you're living off welfare checks .

What a racist remark for not all Jews have money as substantiated by the below video. ~ Susan

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
moneylender.jpg

What a racist remark for not all Jews have money as substantiated by the below video. ~ Susan

You have reading comorehension issues you shitty little person. I never said all Jews have money.
What do you think about George's photo??

I ain't buyin' it...

no-sale.jpg
moneylender.jpg

You have reading comorehension issues you shitty little person. I never said all Jews have money.
What do you think about George's photo??

rhdjtMH.gif

Don't like that?

Could you please use a larger script Kondor......I want you to shout Louder.......Look I am not your enemy,I just put a point of view,Yes I know calling you an Idiot is stupid of me but you know how It goes.........All I am interested in unlike everyone it seems is a fair outcome.....a free and safe Israel and free and safe Palestine......I know this outcome will be achieved in time.....all the other Arab nations are no use to Palestine,only Israel and Palestine will resolve this revolting schism for both peoples......I am as passionate as you and others are......but for a lasting peace as horrendous it has been in the past,this tit for tat responses must cease.....I am pragmatic,I know that Israel will remain and it should but there must be a Palestine too..........I know that Israel and Hamas have been in dialogue for at least 18 months.......you will have noticed how Hamas's rhetoric has softened of late.....but still there are certain elements (on both sides) that want the status quo......both the Palestinians and Israelis are clever people of that there is no doubt,this area should and could be a great economic,social and peaceful area..................No other Arab country really want to see a prosperous Palestine or Israel for that matter because of self interest and self loathing within these countries............yes there a good people in these countries but as has been seen in Lebanon,Syria,Egypt ect......fundamentalists have co-erst young men to fight,young guys with no foreseeable future......it's abnormal,even men from as far away as Australia have been enticed to enlist with some of the nasty of pieces of work in the world under the banner of ISIS and others.....and murder their own,let alone other minorities.....not even under the guise of religion but just basic bastardry.

Kondor I did,my brother and I get on a Palestinian only bus from Haifa,it was stopped and we did have to wait for the EL AL bus......you may called it segregation...I call it Apartheid and I saw the same thing ironically in 1972 in South Africa....there the bus was segregated into lines across the bus at the front "Blanks" Whites yes me,yet the Blacks were all at the back with a two row division of seating between the two.........at that time would the blacks move into the White section......No Fcoking fear would they.

I can only say it as I see it Condor........Do you know in 1970 we had a great time and..........the Arabs and Jews (secular I must admit mostly) got on really well,invited to each others childrens weddings,barmivtcas sic and just each others homes.....in the Kibbuts sic same thing often the Palestinian workers,painters etc., were paid but interestingly given boxes of fruit and veg for THEIR families..........It was a difficult time for both sides but there was much humanity within Israel itself.just sayin............I think a lot of self interest groups have jumped on the bandwagon,and in a very detrimental way moreover most Jews and Palestinians still get on well in Israel.....(a lot of hatred and idiocy comes from outside,the US mainly because a lot of Americans think they are superior which of course they certainly are not..but they like to hate and hate each other, moreover like some Jews they think that the rest of the world hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!! surprise,surprise).....for both peoples......steve

Last edited:

swazi.gif
Condor you are GROTTIE

Why don't you tell us what you think of the picture George posted?
The face,It reminds me of a Jewish friend.....one of the most giving people I have ever known(as for the grabbing hand and bags of cash,something the Nazis propagated to demonize the Jews......and to JUSTIFY THEIR SLAUGHTER of Jews.) I would not have used it because I have a high regard for human life.

But George did not use the cartoon in that sense but to show a greedy fat Jew.....but you should ask him,steve

I can tell you first hand George that in 1970 I travelled on a Palestinian Only Bus from Haifa to Nazareth(Israels largest town of Arabs) The bus was stopped half way to Nazareth......the women and children roughly bundled out....roughly is an understatement.......my brother and I stayed put....a young(had no facial hair,too immature to shave) Israeli soldier screamed at us in Hebrew.......we told him to f off,luckily a Captain was behind him and smoothed things over and realizing we were tourists,explained that the bus was Palestinian ONLY.........we had to get out and wait for the EL AL bus half an hour later!!!!!!This is nothing New at all.Disgusting as it is and WAS.steve
Readers of the High Times tend to remember that, indeed.

...Could you please use a larger script Kondor......I want you to shout Louder...
No problem.

...Look I am not your enemy,I just put a point of view,Yes I know calling you an Idiot is stupid of me but you know how It goes...
Seen.

...All I am interested in unlike everyone it seems is a fair outcome.....a free and safe Israel and free and safe Palestine...
The two are mutually exclusive. Only one will emerge triumphant. The other will dissolve and scatter to the four winds.

...I know this outcome will be achieved in time...
Well, you can hope, but, in your shoes, I would not hold my breath.

...all the other Arab nations are no use to Palestine...
Nolo contendere.

...only Israel and Palestine will resolve this revolting schism for both peoples...
They are in the process of deciding this now. The process is nearly completed, judging by the Palestinian's own propaganda maps of Shrinking Rump Palestine.

...I am as passionate as you and others are...
Accepted.

...but for a lasting peace as horrendous it has been in the past,this tit for tat responses must cease...
Pigs will fly first, I'm afraid.

...I am pragmatic..
Your 'pitch' smells a bit more like Idealism, cloaked in a mantle of protested pragmatism, but, let's not quibble.

...I know that Israel will remain and it should...
Nolo contendere.

...but there must be a Palestine too...
Why?

I, on the other hand, perceive that there is plenty of room for that handful of millions, in Jordan and Lebanon, and that we have long-since passed the point where side-by-side long-term peaceful coexistence is even remotely possible. If true, then there is a "suckers' walk" in store for the losers in the not-too-distant future. The Gordian Knot needs cutting.

...you will have noticed how Hamas's rhetoric has softened of late...
Gaza War II - and Hamas getting their asses kicked to the point of near-extinction - probably has something to do with that.

...but still there are certain elements...
I have no doubt that there are genuine bastards at-work on both sides, as well as vast numbers of less fanatic folk.

...Kondor I did,my brother and I get on a Palestinian only bus from Haifa,it was stopped and we did have to wait for the EL AL bus...
I have not doubt. You call it Apartheid. I call it a necessary Security precaution. Israel protests its own, and to the Devil with its enemies, exactly as we would, under similar circumstances.

...a lot of hatred and idiocy comes from outside,the US mainly because a lot of Americans think they are superior...
The Palestinians are responsible for their own historical stupidity and bad decisions, as are the Israelis.

As to taking sides... the Muslims of Old Palestine have other places to go, to live amongst their co-religionists. The Jews do not. I stand with them, in spirit and practice, under most circumstances and times. A matter of personal beliefs, perceptions and commitments.

But I thank you for the outreach and the far more rational and collegial explanation.

Kondor

swazi.gif
Condor you are GROTTIE

Why don't you tell us what you think of the picture George posted?
The face,It reminds me of a Jewish friend.....one of the most giving people I have ever known(as for the grabbing hand and bags of cash,something the Nazis propagated to demonize the Jews......and to JUSTIFY THEIR SLAUGHTER of Jews.) I would not have used it because I have a high regard for human life.

But George did not use the cartoon in that sense but to show a greedy fat Jew.....but you should ask him,steve
I perceive this differently - having witnessed his anti-Semitism first-hand on a number of occasions over the past year and more - and prefer my own counsel as to its nature and the obvious motivation behind its use. Personally, I can be far more flexible and willing to extend the benefit of a doubt, than is evident in this instance, but, in this instance, I stand by my original observation. Sorry.

Readers of the High Times tend to remember that, indeed.
Well you may be a avid dope smoker..........in Australia we call dope SHIT>>>>>>and that is what your ignorant comment is,JUST SHIT>>>>>>>you need to get off your lazy lumpy asshole and see the world and reality as it really is....DOPE HEAD

...Could you please use a larger script Kondor......I want you to shout Louder...
No problem.

...Look I am not your enemy,I just put a point of view,Yes I know calling you an Idiot is stupid of me but you know how It goes...
Seen.

...All I am interested in unlike everyone it seems is a fair outcome.....a free and safe Israel and free and safe Palestine...
The two are mutually exclusive. Only one will emerge triumphant. The other will dissolve and scatter to the four winds.

...I know this outcome will be achieved in time...
Well, you can hope, but, in your shoes, I would not hold my breath.

...all the other Arab nations are no use to Palestine...
Nolo contendere.

...only Israel and Palestine will resolve this revolting schism for both peoples...
They are in the process of deciding this now. The process is nearly completed, judging by the Palestinian's own propaganda maps of Shrinking Rump Palestine.

...I am as passionate as you and others are...
Accepted.

...but for a lasting peace as horrendous it has been in the past,this tit for tat responses must cease...
Pigs will fly first, I'm afraid.

...I am pragmatic..
Your 'pitch' smells a bit more like Idealism, cloaked in a mantle of protested pragmatism, but, let's not quibble.

...I know that Israel will remain and it should...
Nolo contendere.

...but there must be a Palestine too...
Why?

I, on the other hand, perceive that there is plenty of room for that handful of millions, in Jordan and Lebanon, and that we have long-since passed the point where side-by-side long-term peaceful coexistence is even remotely possible. If true, then there is a "suckers' walk" in store for the losers in the not-too-distant future. The Gordian Knot needs cutting.

...you will have noticed how Hamas's rhetoric has softened of late...
Gaza War II - and Hamas getting their asses kicked to the point of near-extinction - probably has something to do with that.

...but still there are certain elements...
I have no doubt that there are genuine bastards at-work on both sides, as well as vast numbers of less fanatic folk.

...Kondor I did,my brother and I get on a Palestinian only bus from Haifa,it was stopped and we did have to wait for the EL AL bus...
I have not doubt. You call it Apartheid. I call it a necessary Security precaution. Israel protests its own, and to the Devil with its enemies, exactly as we would, under similar circumstances.

...a lot of hatred and idiocy comes from outside,the US mainly because a lot of Americans think they are superior...
The Palestinians are responsible for their own historical stupidity and bad decisions, as are the Israelis.

As to taking sides... the Muslims of Old Palestine have other places to go, to live amongst their co-religionists. The Jews do not. I stand with them, in spirit and practice, under most circumstances and times. A matter of personal beliefs, perceptions and commitments.

But I thank you for the outreach and the far more rational and collegial explanation.

Kondor
Well not stupidity by the Palestinians at all Kondor.....they realized too late what a formidable come Terrorist opponent they were up against until too late,the Palestinians owned most of this land and I need not go into the sumantics(erroneous)of Zionist justification for their barbarous behaviour towards this land grab then and since.

What I don't understand Kondor is your myopic all things Jews,seeing as I doubt you have never spoken to Palestinian or Jews.(I may be wrong about you,apologies if so)....so many in Israel want a fair solution.....why would you have such an attitude to speak of Palestinians in such darogatry sic terms,when in Israel proper there are 100's of thousands of Palestinians living productive peaceful lives

I, could never call myself an Idealist because I just am not........If you see my prose somehow as a sign of weakness, believe me you are wrong.....but I do believe in fair and a fair go.....I'll close now as my spelling and grammar are deteriorating at an alarming rate.steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back