New Iranian tank goes into series production

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif
It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare and this ability includes almost all fields of weaponry with the focus on air defense.

Captain Blei DOES US A FAVOR-----the fact is that Iranians are DAMNED SMART and they use their SMARTS for their intensely imperialistic agenda. I came into contact with lots of Iranians----who would be considered the "intelligentsia" way back in the midsixties----right here in the USA. ------"intelligentsia" since (don't laugh) they were medical school graduates. I also came into contact during the same era with YOUNG---school age kids----jews from Iran. It was from the muslim docs that I learned that some real shit was 'going down' in Iran---------islamo Nazi shit. The developing islamo Nazi shit was the reason that jewish parents were shipping their teenagers OUT. It was also the reason that lots of muslim docs were showing up here in the USA.
The stink had already reached their nostrils -----back then----in the sixties.
Real smart people-----nothing like the general flock of immigrants from the mid east and south east asia. (a justified generalization----that flock is very variable in educational level) Iran is DANGEROUS
The West has passed the dead line to militarily defeat Iran.
Oh.....who decided on the deadline, Iran?

We could smoke Iran in a matter of minutes. Feel lucky that we aren't as big of assholes as the Ayatollahs.
The US struggled to defeat the weakened Iraq in 2003. 30 % of the US military capacity was used against Iraq, yet they suffered setbacks and had to send another 130.000 troops. Over 40.000 sorties, the majority of them were A-10 strikes, paved the way for the victory.

What do you think would happen in a war against Iran?

Markets dive after Allied setbacks in Iraq war
A NATION AT WAR: IN THE FIELD -- V CORPS COMMANDER; A Gulf Commander Sees a Longer Road
CNN.com - More U.S. troops, armor head to Iraq - Mar. 28, 2003

the USA would win. The Iraq war was conducted like a MISSIONIZING
venture------to "bring democracy to Iraq"--------very silly way to conduct a war

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif
It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare and this ability includes almost all fields of weaponry with the focus on air defense.

Captain Blei DOES US A FAVOR-----the fact is that Iranians are DAMNED SMART and they use their SMARTS for their intensely imperialistic agenda. I came into contact with lots of Iranians----who would be considered the "intelligentsia" way back in the midsixties----right here in the USA. ------"intelligentsia" since (don't laugh) they were medical school graduates. I also came into contact during the same era with YOUNG---school age kids----jews from Iran. It was from the muslim docs that I learned that some real shit was 'going down' in Iran---------islamo Nazi shit. The developing islamo Nazi shit was the reason that jewish parents were shipping their teenagers OUT. It was also the reason that lots of muslim docs were showing up here in the USA.
Real smart people-----nothing like the general flock of immigrants from the mid east and south east asia. (a justified generalization----that flock is very variable in educational level) Iran is DANGEROUS

could you expand on that "DEADLINE" issue, Capt? When was the
"DEADLINE"? I do agree that the USA will-----someday---fight Iran.
Iran has already declared war. It is always a mistake to NOT HEAR what
people say and to not read what they write. Albert Einstein left Germany in
1933. The mother of my childhood friend (from whom I learn EINS, TWEI,
DREI)........was shipped to England in 1935. The jewish population
has dwindled to less than 10% of its former self-----after more than a 2000 year
sojourn
When that dead line was? It is not clear. What obvious is? That Iran gains strength each day.

Explanation of the deadline:
The date on which Iran became too strong to be beaten by force. The US could maybe still defeat Iran but this would take huge efforts, that haven´t be taken since the Vietnam war.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

has dwindled to less than 10% of its former self-----after more than a 2000 year
sojourn
When that dead line was? It is not clear. What obvious is? That Iran gains strength each day.

The date on which Iran became too strong to be beaten by force. The US could maybe still defeat Iran but this would take huge efforts, that haven´t be taken since the Vietnam war.

YES!!! Iran, in its frantic Imperialist adventure GAINS STRENGTH EVERY
DAY--------nice of you to point that out----capt.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

We could smoke Iran in a matter of minutes. Feel lucky that we aren't as big of assholes as the Ayatollahs.
The US struggled to defeat the weakened Iraq in 2003. 30 % of the US military capacity was used against Iraq, yet they suffered setbacks and had to send another 130.000 troops. Over 40.000 sorties, the majority of them were A-10 strikes, paved the way for the victory.

A NATION AT WAR: IN THE FIELD -- V CORPS COMMANDER; A Gulf Commander Sees a Longer Road
Hahahaha!!!

The only struggle with Iraq was it took time to clear an area the size of Oregon. The war wasn't exactly a fair fight, and Iraq supposedly was one of the most powerful armies in the world. It took only 5 weeks. They instead became an insurgency. With Iran we'd just bomb the shit out of them and send em back to the stoneage.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

sojourn

The Iranian Navy

Iran-Navy.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Air Force

30ea14a3a1f4a846ae90acfd823be719.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Special Forces

Funny%20Iranian%20Military%20Anti%20Aircraft%20Mobile%20Donkey%20Unit.jpg.cf.jpg

Hahahaha!!!

The only struggle with Iraq was it took time to clear an area the size of Oregon. The war wasn't exactly a fair fight, and Iraq supposedly was one of the most powerful armies in the world. It took only 5 weeks. They instead became an insurgency. With Iran we'd just bomb the shit out of them and send em back to the stoneage.
It was about air superiority. It was easily gained in Iraq and the open desert served the US airforce well. The US rushed in and disconnected the cities from each other. Iraq was far away from fielding one of the most powerful armies. Domestic made tank shells proved to be ineffective against US armor although a T-72 can destroy an M1 at 1000 meters. When the Iraqi resistance was too strong, they called in the A-10.

Iran, however, is an air defense base.

Hahahaha!!!

It was about air superiority. It was easily gained in Iraq and the open desert served the US airforce well. The US rushed in and disconnected the cities from each other. Iraq was far away from fielding one of the most powerful armies. Domestic made tank shells proved to be ineffective against US armor although a T-72 can destroy an M1 at 1000 meters. When the Iraqi resistance was too strong, they called in the A-10.

Iran, however, is an air defense base.

A T-72 can't hit an M1 moving at 55mpg, but a M1 can while moving at 55mpg. And Iranian air defense can't stop ICBMs for shit.

sojourn

The Iranian Navy

Iran-Navy.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Air Force

Funny%20Iranian%20Military%20Anti%20Aircraft%20Mobile%20Donkey%20Unit.jpg.cf.jpg

whistle----do not underestimate the enemy------those dogs got
millions of people willing to die for a piece of shit floating in
a well in the holey city of Qom and LOTS of money for weapons
and lots of highly educated engineers

Hahahaha!!!

not so easy----whistle----they got Hezbollah dogs kenneled all over the world---
also willing to die for the shit in the well. Isis is nothing compared to Iran

sojourn

The Iranian Navy

Iran-Navy.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Air Force

whistle----do not underestimate the enemy------those dogs got
millions of people willing to die for a piece of shit floating in
a well in the holey city of Qom and LOTS of money for weapons
and lots of highly educated engineers
That's why a conventional war is out of the question. I think frying them from the air is a good way to see if there's enough virgins to go around.

Hahahaha!!!

not so easy----whistle----they got Hezbollah dogs kenneled all over the world---
Those who play down ISIS are usually those who fund them. Your list of Hezbollah and Iran rants is long, your list of al-Qaeda and ISIS rants - it doesn´t exist.
When did you join?

Hahahaha!!!

Those who play down ISIS are usually those who fund them. Your list of Hezbollah and Iran rants is long, your list of al-Qaeda and ISIS rants - it doesn´t exist.
When did you join?

those who lick the ass of ass'ad call out "ISIS LOVER" to anyone who
does not like that particular mass-murderer. In the old USSR----the comparable slur was "CAPITALIST" In the old south it was "n^%%er
lover"

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?

those who lick the ass of ass'ad call out "ISIS LOVER" to anyone who
does not like that particular mass-murderer. In the old USSR----the comparable slur was "CAPITALIST" In the old south it was "n^%%er
lover"
Now, you call the war on terror mass-murder. When the fuck did you join?

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?
ISIS and Iran are simply two sides of the same coin. Iran is Shiite and ISIS is Sunni. They both are terrorists.

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?
ISIS and Iran are simply two sides of the same coin. Iran is Shiite and ISIS is Sunni. They both are terrorists.
It doesn´t matter what you are but what you do. Iran is not a threat to anyone, that is all what matters.

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?
It doesn´t matter what you are but what you do. Iran is not a threat to anyone, that is all what matters.
Iran is the worst supporter of terrorism in the ME.
I know this from personal experience. I've seen the intel.

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?
Its bullshit, the US government has the "honor" to rank number one regarding support for terrorism - worldwide. Iran is committed to fight terrorism. It´s time for Americans to no longer be fooled by their governments.

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?

Iran is a huge threat to the entire world------Hezbollah dogs are planted in all places that IRAN wants to control-----of course ---there are Shiites wherever there are muslims-----Shiite shit FAITHFUL to Iran and to the piece of shit floating in a well in the "HOLEY" city of Qom. -------Shiite shitees like to pretend how NICE is the islamo Nazi cesspit IRAN

Hahahaha!!!

When did you join?

Iran is a huge threat to the entire world------Hezbollah dogs are planted in all places that IRAN wants to control-----of course ---there are Shiites wherever there are muslims-----Shiite shit FAITHFUL to Iran and to the piece of shit floating in a well in the "HOLEY" city of Qom. -------Shiite shitees like to pretend how NICE is the islamo Nazi cesspit IRAN
Hezbollah & Iran rants: +1
Al-Qaeda & ISIS rants: +0

When did you join?
Its bullshit, the US government has the "honor" to rank number one regarding support for terrorism - worldwide. Iran is committed to fight terrorism. It´s time for Americans to no longer be fooled by their governments.
We have our flaws, but we don't hold a candle to those rag-head mullahs.

Forum List

Back