New Iranian tank goes into series production

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Iran claims the Karrar, that is inspired by the T-90, is among the most modern tanks today.

13951222000537_PhotoI.jpg

C6suIxKWYAEdWgM-696x464.jpg

VIDEO: Iran begins mass production of Russian T-90MS-inspired tank

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951222000466

It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare.

By doing a knockoff of a 25 year old Russian tank. At a time when the tank has really gone the way of the battleship in terms of warfare?
It is not a knock-off but developed from scratch.

Topics like "tanks are obsolete" go to the rubber room, by the way.

Iran claims the Karrar, that is inspired by the T-90, is among the most modern tanks today.

Looks like a rip-off of a M1 Abrams

Not really. The front looks very similar to the T-90.

The likewise Iranian Zulfiqar 3 looks very similar to the M1, instead:
ZulfiqarIranianMainBattleTank2_6.jpgaffd84f4-4071-46ed-a984-deab8600b878Large.jpg

It still looks very similar. I think the targeting system is what separates them.

ZulfiqarIranianMainBattleTank2_6.jpgaffd84f4-4071-46ed-a984-deab8600b878Large.jpg

It still looks very similar. I think the targeting system is what separates them.

The shape of the tank means nothing.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif
It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare and this ability includes almost all fields of weaponry with the focus on air defense.

Captain Blei DOES US A FAVOR-----the fact is that Iranians are DAMNED SMART and they use their SMARTS for their intensely imperialistic agenda. I came into contact with lots of Iranians----who would be considered the "intelligentsia" way back in the midsixties----right here in the USA. ------"intelligentsia" since (don't laugh) they were medical school graduates. I also came into contact during the same era with YOUNG---school age kids----jews from Iran. It was from the muslim docs that I learned that some real shit was 'going down' in Iran---------islamo Nazi shit. The developing islamo Nazi shit was the reason that jewish parents were shipping their teenagers OUT. It was also the reason that lots of muslim docs were showing up here in the USA.
The stink had already reached their nostrils -----back then----in the sixties.
Real smart people-----nothing like the general flock of immigrants from the mid east and south east asia. (a justified generalization----that flock is very variable in educational level) Iran is DANGEROUS

I guess all of that cash Obama sent to them went to tanks.

Iran is TOP HEAVY with cash-------OIL MONEY-----has been ever since
DA KAFFIRIN developed the oil industry there-------then the TOP
NATIONALIZED the industry ---TO THE TOP. (for "top" read---
since 1979---- DA AYATOILETS)

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif
It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare and this ability includes almost all fields of weaponry with the focus on air defense.

Captain Blei DOES US A FAVOR-----the fact is that Iranians are DAMNED SMART and they use their SMARTS for their intensely imperialistic agenda. I came into contact with lots of Iranians----who would be considered the "intelligentsia" way back in the midsixties----right here in the USA. ------"intelligentsia" since (don't laugh) they were medical school graduates. I also came into contact during the same era with YOUNG---school age kids----jews from Iran. It was from the muslim docs that I learned that some real shit was 'going down' in Iran---------islamo Nazi shit. The developing islamo Nazi shit was the reason that jewish parents were shipping their teenagers OUT. It was also the reason that lots of muslim docs were showing up here in the USA.
Real smart people-----nothing like the general flock of immigrants from the mid east and south east asia. (a justified generalization----that flock is very variable in educational level) Iran is DANGEROUS
The West has passed the dead line to militarily defeat Iran.

The shape of the tank means nothing.

It does if you're talking about ripping off designs from another tank.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

Oh.....who decided on the deadline, Iran?

We could smoke Iran in a matter of minutes. Feel lucky that we aren't as big of assholes as the Ayatollahs.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

Yes. Learned that in Persian-Farsi school.

Which is why Obama should be doing time for helping them get the bomb.

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

could you expand on that "DEADLINE" issue, Capt? When was the
"DEADLINE"? I do agree that the USA will-----someday---fight Iran.
Iran has already declared war. It is always a mistake to NOT HEAR what
people say and to not read what they write. Albert Einstein left Germany in
1933. The mother of my childhood friend (from whom I learn EINS, TWEI,
DREI)........was shipped to England in 1935. The jewish population
has dwindled to less than 10% of its former self-----after more than a 2000 year
sojourn

It seems powerful....
icon_eek.gif

Oh.....who decided on the deadline, Iran?

We could smoke Iran in a matter of minutes. Feel lucky that we aren't as big of assholes as the Ayatollahs.
The US struggled to defeat the weakened Iraq in 2003. 30 % of the US military capacity was used against Iraq, yet they suffered setbacks and had to send another 130.000 troops. Over 40.000 sorties, the majority of them were A-10 strikes, paved the way for the victory.

What do you think would happen in a war against Iran?

Markets dive after Allied setbacks in Iraq war
A NATION AT WAR: IN THE FIELD -- V CORPS COMMANDER; A Gulf Commander Sees a Longer Road
CNN.com - More U.S. troops, armor head to Iraq - Mar. 28, 2003

Forum List

Back