New ink.

I’m curious, what does something like that cost?
That one was $400.00
if you are going to get something you will be stuck with the rest of your life, you might as well cough up the money and get it done right

So many tats I see look like they were done by the local graffiti artest
Those were done by idiots in prison.
Gotta laugh at how many criminals get tattoos

Before the tattoo, they were some guy, 5 foot ten, black hair, brown eyes
After the tattoo, they are a guy with a skull with a snake crawling out its eye
Pick him up in ten minutes

I mean...REALLY? Ewwww!

maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah, somebody should have talked that guy out of it.[/QUOT

I...............have no words.

Done today, took like 3.5 hours.

View attachment 271402
That’s really ugly, what is it, an elephant going through a meat grinder? I hope it washes off.

I mean...REALLY? Ewwww!

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a Steampunk Mechanical elephant, a moron, and a dickhead. :abgg2q.jpg:

The elephant is cool, the dickhead........not so much. I will say, it definitely takes advertising to a who!e new level. Lol

That one was $400.00
if you are going to get something you will be stuck with the rest of your life, you might as well cough up the money and get it done right

Just a point on that -

Nobody is stuck with a tattoo for the rest of their life, any more - and laser removal is emerging as a widespread business and becoming more efficient, cost-wise too.

That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

Nobody is stuck with a tattoo for the rest of their life, any more - and laser removal is emerging as a widespread business and becoming more efficient, cost-wise too.
Agree

I bet there is a lot of buyers remorse in the tattoo field
Seemed like a good idea at the time

That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

my sister started to get one of her tattoos removed but abandoned the effort when she realized it would leave a scar. I'm not familiar with the process so I'm not sure if a scar can be fixed.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

my sister started to get one of her tattoos removed but abandoned the effort when she realized it would leave a scar. I'm not familiar with the process so I'm not sure if a scar can be fixed.
She went to a bad place, I suppose - because it doesn't necessarily leave a scar...HOWEVER, if she had a poor Tattoo artist and he went too deep into the skin, it's the tattoo and not the removal that's probably the cause of the scar tissue. OR...mebbe a bad laser removal place.

Here's google from 4 years ago, on the issue: While it is uncommon to cause scarring from the laser tattoo removal sessions themselves, it is still possible. ... Blisters and scabs are common side effects that are important in the tattoo removal healing process. However, picking scabs or not caring properly for blisters can allow scarring to happen.Oct 28, 2015

That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

She went to a bad place, I suppose - because it doesn't necessarily leave a scar...HOWEVER, if she had a poor Tattoo artist and he went too deep into the skin, it's the tattoo and not the removal that's probably the cause of the scar tissue. OR...mebbe a bad laser removal place.

Here's google from 4 years ago, on the issue: While it is uncommon to cause scarring from the laser tattoo removal sessions themselves, it is still possible. ... Blisters and scabs are common side effects that are important in the tattoo removal healing process. However, picking scabs or not caring properly for blisters can allow scarring to happen.Oct 28, 2015
Thanks! I'll pass this info along.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

God says no, he didn't make it like that.

That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

God says no, he didn't make it like that.
Whats up you silly billy!

That one was $400.00

Just a point on that -

Thanks! I'll pass this info along.
no worries!~

Done today, took like 3.5 hours.

View attachment 271402
That’s really ugly, what is it, an elephant going through a meat grinder? I hope it washes off.

I mean...REALLY? Ewwww!

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a Steampunk Mechanical elephant, a moron, and a dickhead. :abgg2q.jpg:

The elephant is cool, the dickhead........not so much. I will say, it definitely takes advertising to a who!e new level. Lol

He's got a $20 tattoo on the other cheek.....

Not that I would ever consider getting one, but if get one (or more) of those “sleeves” don’t you have to shave your arm forever more?

Not that I would ever consider getting one, but if get one (or more) of those “sleeves” don’t you have to shave your arm forever more?
It depends.

I have a sleeve - and it "pops" more when I shave my arm, but still looks pretty clean/good when I don't bother as well.

Forum List

Back