Civil rights panel wants to bring back obama race-based school discipline

One of the more outrageous things obama did and now some idiots want to bring it back.

White Liberals need to get woke.

It is high time that we stop treating negroes any differently than anyone else. They have been pampered, coddled and catered to for decades now and it must stop.

Rights Panel Wants to Bring Back Race-Based School Discipline. Bad Idea.

I've been a public school teacher for 25 years. Most areas of the country are in some sort of teacher shortage; some areas are crushing. One of the most cited reasons teachers are leaving the profession, aside from pay, are behavior issues/lack of discipline.

You can't put a band aid on any of this for long. Coddling our kids has gotten us absolutely no where.

And astoundingly, violent attacks ON TEACHERS and school staff are significantly increased over the last few years. None of us go to work to be assaulted, and yet it happens regularly. We simply will not put up with this any more--we are quitting, retiring early, leaving the profession.

Good luck with whomever you get in the classroom as replacements. It's just so sad.

Conservatives would be totally onboard race-based discipline if it involved ropes.

• Banned
Conservatives would be totally onboard race-based discipline if it involved ropes.

You can always expect some liberal dud to try and insert some kind of myth into any discussion regarding African-Americans.

Now for the facts.

Violent Crimes: Black On White & White On Black: Blacks Who Lynched Blacks -- Truth Behind American Lynchings

More whites murdered by blacks in 8 years <br>than blacks lynched in 86 years - DailyKenn.com

Allen West: More black-on-black murders in six months than by 'KKK' in 86 years

Democrats were the Party of Lynching.

ST. PAUL TEACHER WHO WAS FIRED FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST RACE-DRIVEN SCHOOL DISCIPLINE POLICY GETS OVER $500K IN LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT: And rightly so. It’s shocking to me how tenaciously the identity politics crew sticks to the narrative that everything is due to racism.

And how flat out wrong they are about the facts underlying the school discipline issue.

ST. PAUL TEACHER WHO WAS FIRED FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST RACE-DRIVEN SCHOOL DISCIPLINE POLICY GETS OVER $500K IN LAWSUIT SETTLEMENT: And rightly so. It’s shocking to me how tenaciously the identity politics crew sticks to the narrative that everything is due to racism.

And how flat out wrong they are about the facts underlying the school discipline issue.

You conservatives always living in the past. This is the 21st Century. Republicans are the new and improved Klan 2.0

You conservatives always living in the past. This is the 21st Century. Republicans are the new and improved Klan 2.0
All of those government, monopoly, union employees seem to be pretty diverse to me. Not to many seem to be giving up the salary, benefits and pensions for the social justice cause. Now prove yourselves different.

All of those government, monopoly, union employees seem to be pretty diverse to me. Not to many seem to be giving up the salary, benefits and pensions for the social justice cause. Now prove yourselves different.

That has nothing to do with racism but unions give up next-generation benefits all the time. The old guys get to keep theirs and the newer workers get screwed. Just look at the history of the last several tire industry contracts.

The Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. Antifa was trying to fill this role, but not that they are getting jailed, I don't expect them to get as out of hand as the Democrat KKK was.

The Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democrat Party. Antifa was trying to fill this role, but not that they are getting jailed, I don't expect them to get as out of hand as the Democrat KKK was.

How long until Donnie starts selling hoods as a GOP fundraiser? He did ok with the straws and such I heard.

Forum List

Back