New ink.

Not that I would ever consider getting one, but if get one (or more) of those ā€œsleevesā€ donā€™t you have to shave your arm forever more?
Depends, how dense is the hair on your arm? Do you care if your tattoo is hairy?

That's why this is on the inside of my arm BTW

I don't have any tats... Went one time while I was in Germany, but the parlor/shoppe was closed... Had my heart set on the following...

zigzag-man-vintage-70s-tshirt-large.png

The ZigZag guy?

Dat be him...

Done today, took like 3.5 hours.

View attachment 271402
Your convict appeal just went up.
No, its not 1985 anymore bro. Tattoes are on everyone except the cucks and the schlubs. Apart from some exceptions.
I don't have any tattoos, nor does my wife or any of my neighbors. My convict son in law has plenty though. He's a real tough guy. He turned to jelly last Monday when the US Marshalls nabbed his sorry ass and hauled him off to a federal detention center.

Back to Meh-he-co, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And..nothing is uglier than a pretty woman all tatted up. Legs, arms, chest, neck. They leave their face alone but why bother when the rest of them look tacky?

Tramp stamp [emoji457].

View attachment 271402
No, its not 1985 anymore bro. Tattoes are on everyone except the cucks and the schlubs. Apart from some exceptions.
I don't have any tattoos, nor does my wife or any of my neighbors. My convict son in law has plenty though. He's a real tough guy. He turned to jelly last Monday when the US Marshalls nabbed his sorry ass and hauled him off to a federal detention center.

Back to Meh-he-co, eh?

Why would they send him to Mexico?

View attachment 271402

Back to Meh-he-co, eh?

Why would they send him to Mexico?

Marshals nabbed him, and heā€™s going to a federal detention center?

Not that I would ever consider getting one, but if get one (or more) of those ā€œsleevesā€ donā€™t you have to shave your arm forever more?
Depends, how dense is the hair on your arm? Do you care if your tattoo is hairy?

What type of work do you do?

Little bit of lotsa different things. Some physical, some not.

Why?

Why?

Just curious. Ink is mainstream these days, but not welcomed in all types of employment.

Why?

Just curious. Ink is mainstream these days, but not welcomed in all types of employment.

Millenials will hire each other. Now that being all inked up is a "thang" with them..they should not have a problem finding work. Unless they all decide to be tatt artists. :D

Why?

I'm semi retired. I do some consulting and a bit of volunteer work.

For the consulting I wear a suit and tie so it's a no-show. For the rest it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back