New information ties phony anti Trump Russia dossier to DNC billionaire & far left donor George Sor

It’s about 99.9% Fake, but like any good
Kremlin propaganda, they include things like dates and times a person may have been in an area and then Lie their ass off about all the rest.

HUGE! New Information Ties the Phony Anti-Trump-Russia Dossier to DNC Billionaire and Far Left Donor George Soros
The secrets to the deep state coup to prevent Donald Trump from winning the 2016 election and then to overthrow his government are slowly being revealed.

SOROS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST GLOBALIST PIGS DEMOCRATS OBEY HIM and their own stupidity hasn't a clue. Yep you dumb fks dont' even know what ou donn't know.
Oh again, imagine that one and sheep support their lying pos scum as if they are good honestly loyal ppl man anything a DEMOWHORE is nothing more tha na Clinton Obama combo. I would friend a Trump hater if it was the last walking human on earth fkrs are nuts and selfish pigs.
The FBI concluded that the Steele Dossier is not phony. The parts that have been invesatigated checked out. How dou you square that argument from the FBI to yours?
"99%"? Not according to the FBI. Do you have information that proves they are wrong?

51018129_344535119485429_1659246746636648448_o.jpg
What are the proven lies by Clinton?

The Dossier is a Joke.

Why don’t you list the accurate and verified parts Of it So we can show Everyone what a Liar and Fool you are?

Kremlin propaganda, they include things like dates and times a person may have been in an area and then Lie their ass off about all the rest.

HUGE! New Information Ties the Phony Anti-Trump-Russia Dossier to DNC Billionaire and Far Left Donor George Soros
The secrets to the deep state coup to prevent Donald Trump from winning the 2016 election and then to overthrow his government are slowly being revealed.

SOROS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST GLOBALIST PIGS DEMOCRATS OBEY HIM and their own stupidity hasn't a clue. Yep you dumb fks dont' even know what ou donn't know.
Oh again, imagine that one and sheep support their lying pos scum as if they are good honestly loyal ppl man anything a DEMOWHORE is nothing more tha na Clinton Obama combo. I would friend a Trump hater if it was the last walking human on earth fkrs are nuts and selfish pigs.
The FBI concluded that the Steele Dossier is not phony. The parts that have been invesatigated checked out. How dou you square that argument from the FBI to yours?
"99%"? Not according to the FBI. Do you have information that proves they are wrong?

The Dossier is a Joke.

Why don’t you list the accurate and verified parts Of it So we can show Everyone what a Liar and Fool you are?

I'm not part of the investigation, but the FBI has the information, and that's good enough for me. Watch the whole video if you want to debate the Dossier and its validity. If you do not, we'll just take it that you conceeded the argument.

Last edited:

You can't take a new conspiracy and call it new information.

It's only a conspiracy.

Like the kind of things you used to say about kids you didn't like when you were a kid.

I can't believe you are still doing such childish things.

OK, carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Stop spreading lies you loon

Either you are intentionally spreading lunatic lies or you are a hasss insane dupe

Stop spreading lies you loon

Either you are intentionally spreading lunatic lies or you are a hasss insane dupe
And still no challenges to the verification of the Steele Dossier by the Right, that has been proven by the FBI. Okay! Sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back