Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 partners of the women's march on washington

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

BILLIONAIRE GEORGE SOROS HAS TIES TO MORE THAN 50 ‘PARTNERS’ OF THE WOMEN’S MARCH ON WASHINGTON
This was NOT a grass roots demonstration

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcome, nixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda.
----------------------------------------------------
Imagine that.... oh the irony follow the moneyeeeeeeee

• Banned
upload_2017-1-22_15-25-24.png

Was this the same guy who supposedly owned the election devices in 18 states?

Yes

When Alex the tin foil hat manufacturer says that he has ties, what he really means is his organization gives them grants after they have applied...Not that Soros personally operates or is the Tsar of operations...

He knows that liberated women don't do anything except enjoy life and live quietly. Keeping men enslaved(paying the taxes) to them without getting the support and sex/love from them, ensures that men are not able to work together to threaten globalism.

• Banned
When Alex the tin foil hat manufacturer says that he has ties, what he really means is his organization gives them grants after they have applied...Not that Soros personally operates or is the Tsar of operations...

You know if you weren't so fkn clueless like the rest of the brain deads on here, I wouldn't have to constantly tell you dumb sob's to CLICK THE GAWD DAMN LINKS ON THE STORY THAT WAY YOU GOONS WHO ONLY HAVE THE ARGUMENT OF EEEWW EWWWW ALEX JONES WON'T HAVE THE AMMO TO USE AS YOUR ONE AND ONLY PATHETIC EXCUSE TO DENY INFORMATION.. TRY CLICKING THE PHUCKING LINKS STOOGE.

SEE THE LITTLE RED ARROWS THAT'S WHERE YOU CLICK CLUELESS..

upload_2017-1-22_15-38-24.png

upload_2017-1-22_15-34-58.png

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Soros is for real and his links to everything are out there. You look like bloody fools trying to decry that he doesn't.

Idiots.

Want to make a fucking bet? Let's chat the Ukraine.

• Banned

That's probably way past what they can comprehend though LOL ( Ukraine)

What makes a Jew hate his own so badly that he beleived in the holocaust and has now empowered other jews like Pinchuck and Spielberg on their own jews their own people?

. Money talks.

The saddest for me (I'm Irish Ukrainian) I just went to a borscht contest, I adore my roots, but I also know the very dark side of Ukrainian west. If you look up Lviv the holocaust of bullets

Warning. You will want to throw up.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre
This is who the USA and western backed the coup to take over the Ukraine.

Banderas boys.

The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' | Daily Mail Online

The saddest for me (I'm Irish Ukrainian) I just went to a borscht contest, I adore my roots, but I also know the very dark side of Ukrainian west. If you look up Lviv the holocaust of bullets

Warning. You will want to throw up.

'Blood oozed through the soil at grave sites. You could see the pits move, some of them were still alive': The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' killing centre where 1.6million Jews were executed
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Jews were humiliated and murdered one by one in Ukraine during WW2
  • Many of them were forced to stand in front of mass graves and shot dead
  • Women were stripped naked, beaten in the streets during 'organised riots'
  • Witnesses today have broken their silence to tell of Ukraine's killing centre
This is who the USA and western backed the coup to take over the Ukraine.

Banderas boys.

The secrets of Ukraine's shameful 'Holocaust of Bullets' | Daily Mail Online

Spoiled brat American's think we are immune to everything and anything.

Soros the warmonger, has every Dem on his payroll. Soros wants war with Russia, that's why the MSM and their progressive sheep hate Russia so much, their master commands it.

Forum List

Back