new here. for a reason

voivod

Rookie
Oct 5, 2010
hello everyone. i am new here with a specific question. find it by searching blackmail. i did something incredibly stupid with no intent of defrauding anyone nor will my action cause any financial loss to anyone. regardless, i think i committed a crime and am looking for advice.

thank you in advance.

hello everyone. i am new here with a specific question. find it by searching blackmail. i did something incredibly stupid with no intent of defrauding anyone nor will my action cause any financial loss to anyone. regardless, i think i committed a crime and am looking for advice.

thank you in advance.

Get a good lawyer.

thank you in advance.

Not only are you guilty of blackmail, but you are also guilting of trolling.

thank you in advance.

no, no, no...i think the blackmail is being committed on me. and i am not a troll. this is real. subject line "blackmail?" search it. check it out.

thank you in advance.

no, no, no...i think the blackmail is being committed on me. and i am not a troll. this is real. subject line "blackmail?" search it. check it out.

Okay...we'll see.

hello everyone. I am new here with a specific question. Find it by searching blackmail. I did something incredibly stupid with no intent of defrauding anyone nor will my action cause any financial loss to anyone. Regardless, i think i committed a crime and am looking for advice.

Thank you in advance.

drink heavily then let the liqueur do the thinking and take action

thank you in advance.

Said the spider to the fly...

Nice to meet you !
Welcome to this forum
LEt's join and share your opinion ! have a nice day

Last edited:
Hi - I'm new here, too; somewhat conservative, from a very intolerant liberal site. When I tell them this government spending is unsustainable, they smear the tea partiers like me as being racist, of all things! That's because they don't want to hear what I'm saying.

Enough of that - time to move on! Do you have a system for private messaging here?

Hi - I'm new here, too; somewhat conservative, from a very intolerant liberal site. When I tell them this government spending is unsustainable, they smear the tea partiers like me as being racist, of all things! That's because they don't want to hear what I'm saying.

Enough of that - time to move on! Do you have a system for private messaging here?

Yes. Click a person's username in any thread and a drop-down menu should appear. One of the options on the menu is something to the effect of "send this user a private message."

Forum List

Back