New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

Birthers need to fess up. Many of them are indignant that an intelligent black man had to audacity to run for President. Then when he won, most of them just dropped over the edge. They are desperate to run this n*gger out of office.

I would wager that many, if not all, of the "birther" are members of the TeaParty. That is sad because there are many Tea Party people that are sincere and intelligent.

Same goes for the teleprompter people

No way a black man can speak that well without someone feeding him the lines.

Rahm Emanuel has gotta make sure he gets the propaganda correct. :eusa_shhh: ~BH

Birthers need to fess up. Many of them are indignant that an intelligent black man had to audacity to run for President. Then when he won, most of them just dropped over the edge. They are desperate to run this n*gger out of office.

I would wager that many, if not all, of the "birther" are members of the TeaParty. That is sad because there are many Tea Party people that are sincere and intelligent.

I have no doubts about Obama's ability to speak, he is indeed a fine orator, but the teleprompter thing is funny. Have you read the TOTUS blog?

Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog

they just want to attribute all of baby bush's failings to him... rational or not.

it must suck to suffer from obama derangement syndrome. so much anger, so little time.

they just want to attribute all of baby bush's failings to him... rational or not.

it must suck to suffer from obama derangement syndrome. so much anger, so little time.

The idea that a black man is not only President ...but capable of independent thought is more than they can take. He must be just a puppet being fed his lines

The idea that a black man is not only President ...but capable of independent thought is more than they can take. He must be just a puppet being fed his lines

Pretty much what people said about Bush.
But given that Obama has continued and amplified Bush's policies it is natural to attribute all Bush's failings to Obama.

Why don't they try it and see? I for one would be satisfied he has nothing to hide. But as of now he is behaving like a guilty party.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, slapnuts.

I don't blame the administration for not capitulating to the demands of a fringe group who, once their demands are met, will only proceed to make more and more absurd demands.

Legally speaking, the matter is settled and all attempts to dispute that have resulted in 68+ straight court losses for the birthers.

However, since the birthers are a bunch of crybabies, the State of Hawaii has now passed a law to tell them to STFU.

Last edited:
Did you know Obama pays several Lawyers a retainer to help hide his past, including his and his wife's college life and information?

Support this statement. It's an oft repeated line that I've never seen anyone actually back up.

Seriously.

I'd like to see one of you birther loons support RGS's statement. As I said, it's often been stated as "proof" that Obama is hiding something, but (like most birther claims) it can't be supported.

For the record, the Obama Administration has been represented by DOJ lawyers, just as would any government entity, for the rare cases that see a courtroom.

So the only people paying for it are the taxpayers.

The Baggers are desperate to get rid of the "Magic Negro." It must be keeping some of these people up at night...LOL

Which is pretty dang funny when you think about it. I know some of us were tortured during the Bush years, but can you imagine to pain some of these guys are feeling? They probably turn the TV off each time he is shown on news channels. I think it is hilarious! No wonder Rush had a heart scare a few weeks ago. It must be the severe strain of knowing the Commander and Chief is a BLACK MAN. It has got to make you laugh!

The Baggers are desperate to get rid of the "Magic Negro." It must be keeping some of these people up at night...LOL

Which is pretty dang funny when you think about it. I know some of us were tortured during the Bush years, but can you imagine to pain some of these guys are feeling? They probably turn the TV off each time he is shown on news channels. I think it is hilarious! No wonder Rush had a heart scare a few weeks ago. It must be the severe strain of knowing the Commander and Chief is a BLACK MAN. It has got to make you laugh!

hmmm...two references to the race of BO...

NO references to the incompetence of BO...

So, help me out here...who's the racist?

I'm wondering about the minorities that belong to the Tea Party...should they be offended? It's already established that the left hates the Tea Party. Can't say that I blame them for such a disturbing disdain. Since there is no real way to fight it's true position, they go for the easy one...the racial position. Unfortunately, the black representation within the movement offers some power of negating that accusation. Are there racists within the Tea Party....I would be inclined to say yes. Just as there are racists in the Republican and Democrat parties. Is race the reason for the development of the Tea Party movement? Of course not. It has everything to do with a very large number of Americans standing up for what they believe and standing against what they disapprove of. The Tea Party focuses on the shortcomings of this administration. Not just the POTUS but the entire administration.

Neat names, birthers, Tea Baggers, like that dismisses the truth somehow.

Blowbama is one corrupt Democrat, and they have a monopoly on power no matter who is President.

It's easy opposing Democrats, and Republicans who act like them. They suck. Should I go slower?

Yes, you really should. Then you might see how completely stupid you sound.

hmmm...two references to the race of BO...

NO references to the incompetence of BO...

So, help me out here...who's the racist?

I'm wondering about the minorities that belong to the Tea Party...should they be offended? It's already established that the left hates the Tea Party. Can't say that I blame them for such a disturbing disdain. Since there is no real way to fight it's true position, they go for the easy one...the racial position. Unfortunately, the black representation within the movement offers some power of negating that accusation. Are there racists within the Tea Party....I would be inclined to say yes. Just as there are racists in the Republican and Democrat parties. Is race the reason for the development of the Tea Party movement? Of course not. It has everything to do with a very large number of Americans standing up for what they believe and standing against what they disapprove of. The Tea Party focuses on the shortcomings of this administration. Not just the POTUS but the entire administration.

Hate the Teabaggers? Hell no. A source of some humor, and wonderment, kind of like that loons and Area 51.

Worse yet, that he is succeeding beyond their wildest fears:lol:

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

The Obama camp had that in theuir plans since day 1. My opinion.

His team has a way of making the American People look silly.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

Making birthers look bad REALLY doesn't take much additional effort.....:cuckoo:

Once again, since he says he has nothing to hide, WHY is he HIDING it? Did you know Obama pays several Lawyers a retainer to help hide his past, including his and his wife's college life and information? Sure seems like a foolish act if there is nothing to hide now doesn't it?

Even YOU have to admit claiming you have nothing to hide and then going out of your way to hide everything can bring up reasonable questions as to why.

Prove it.

Rahm Emanuel is Black? I guess possibly half maybe, but I never heard that to be honest. ~BH

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

You have no idea whether he was born here? You are the reason they are shunning the requests. The question remains only in the minds of Obama haters.

Get a life. You're boring everyone to tears. That is when they're not laughing at you..

Vidoes--Update on Dr. Manning's 'Trial of the Century' Against Obama
This thing is shaping up to be a major event in New York.

A black Harlem Pastor is placing on trial Barack Obama and Columbia University for fraud, treason, and sedition--and he claims his legal consultants say it will carry the full weight of the law!

Conservative Examiner reports the update and provides videos from Dr. Manning explaining the trial.

Dr. Manning claims he has irrefutable proof that Obama never attended Columbia University and sworn statements from a high-ranking government official concerning fraudulent information provided by Barack Obama.

The Liberty Sphere: Vidoes--Update on Dr. Manning's 'Trial of the Century' Against Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ1cGHPqEGA]YouTube - The Trial Of The Century Flyer[/ame]

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Big headlines. BORN IN THE USA.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

Because that would mean giving Birther dumbasses more attention than they're entitled to.

Forum List

Back