New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

You mean like this?

obamas-birth-certificate.jpg

But wait a minute....Birthers have a better concept of what makes an acceptable Birth Certificate than the State of Hawaii does

You truly are a cluelss left wing loon you ass.
He is a citizen, I am sure. He is doing this to make those that want proof look like asses.

That is not a birth certificate. It is a certificate of live birth. And yes, there is a difference you fucking moron.

One requires a witness one does not.

Morevoer, there is no birth certificate in the US that refers to "Negro Race" as African.

Jarhead...I never realized you were a birther. It helps put your other posts in the proper perspective.

The State of Hawaii has certified this certificate of live birth as authenticated proof that Obama was born in their state.
The fact that Obama's father listed his race as African and it was accepted by the registrar as such is irrelevant

"African" is not a race. Not even today. It sure wasn't in 1961, when "Negro" would have been correct.
If there's nothing to hide, then why are they hiding it? McCain released all relevant records. Why doesn't Obama?

The birthers want a notarized copy of the birth certificate. The problem is they don't understand Hawaiian law says they can not get that. The best they can get is the CoB.

It wouldn't matter if Obama personally showed up at every Birther's door with the "vault copy of his B.C.", they'd still deny it's legitimacy.

Why don't they try it and see? I for one would be satisfied he has nothing to hide. But as of now he is behaving like a guilty party.

You truly are a cluelss left wing loon you ass.
He is a citizen, I am sure. He is doing this to make those that want proof look like asses.

That is not a birth certificate. It is a certificate of live birth. And yes, there is a difference you fucking moron.

One requires a witness one does not.

Morevoer, there is no birth certificate in the US that refers to "Negro Race" as African.

Jarhead...I never realized you were a birther. It helps put your other posts in the proper perspective.

The State of Hawaii has certified this certificate of live birth as authenticated proof that Obama was born in their state.
The fact that Obama's father listed his race as African and it was accepted by the registrar as such is irrelevant

"African" is not a race. Not even today. It sure wasn't in 1961, when "Negro" would have been correct.
If there's nothing to hide, then why are they hiding it? McCain released all relevant records. Why doesn't Obama?

Hospital records Nurse to Daddy Obama: What is your Race?

Daddy Obama: African

Hospital Records Nurse writes down: African

Record is certified and send forward

Some conspiracy

It's smart Politics not-to. People like you, Rabbi, appear to be freaks to most rational beings when you imply he wasn't born here still, and it distracts them from any "real" issues guys like you want to talk about. If you can't see that that's a strategy, I don't know man. Common sense isn't taught in schools.

I'll add you to the list of birthers and not engage you in any real convos anymore :) Sorry, homey. Mudwhistle went there today for calling people in N.O. "Ni#$$%rs." (characters are not verbatim, but what they cover is).

And II: Hawaii Officially Verified it. It works out perfect for him not to have to release it, a win-win.

Last edited:
I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

It's quite clear you have no idea.

There is no secrecy.

This belongs in conspiracy theory land.

Great response... :cuckoo: Sheesh... My Daddy can beat up your Daddy... Great support for your comments...:cuckoo:

I believe he was born in Hawaii.

Why do I believe that??

Because he would have to be the dumbest fuck in the world to try to get away with not being a US Citizen.

OL'BO is many things. A dumb Fuck isn't one of em. LOL

I believe he was born in Hawaii.

Why do I believe that??

Because he would have to be the dumbest fuck in the world to try to get away with not being a US Citizen.

OL'BO is many things. A dumb Fuck isn't one of em. LOL

I also believe he was born in Hawaii.

With a name like Barack Hussein Obama it would have been alot easier for him to be elected President of Kenya than President of the US

My understanding is that Hawaiian law states that the CoB is the best you can get, no matter who you are or who you're asking about.

This law just says they don't have to waste time with repeated requests to break the law.
Correct. Certificate of Live Birth is what most states provide. And yes, it is illegal for Hawaii to provide copies of Birth Certificates to anyone but the family. Certificate of Live Birth is what the government, most courts, and most people accept as proof of citizenship, unless you happen to be the President.

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

It's quite clear you have no idea.

There is no secrecy.

This belongs in conspiracy theory land.

Great response... :cuckoo: Sheesh... My Daddy can beat up your Daddy... Great support for your comments...:cuckoo:

Is it truly worth a more thought out response? Honestly - this has been argued ad nauseum and debunked so many times it's amazing folks keep trying to bring it up.

There is NO SECRET.

Obama presented a valid, legally acceptable birth certificate. Authenticity verified by and endless parade of people including the Republican Governor of Hawaii.

There is ZERO evidence to support him being born in Kenya and much evidence to support him being born in Hawaii.

You can go on and on and on like some kind of macabre energizer bunny rehashing the same old arguments but it doesn't change a thing.

Hawaii's new law is to put an end to repetitive time wasting requests for a birth certificate the requester has no legal right to view or have - plain and simple. According to the article:

....Health Department officials supported the law because the state still gets between 10 and 20 e-mails seeking verification of Obama's birth each week, most of them from outside Hawaii.

A few of those requesters file repeated inquiries seeking the same information, even after they're told state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

...and that last clause applies to all Hawaiian birth certificates, not just Obama.

So what is all the secrecy? There is none. Just an end to what has become bureaucratic harrassment and time wasting.

They have shown it. It's all over the Net. Producing more copies accomplishes nothing. Conspiracy theories are not stopped by any amount of contrary evidence. Produce the document. They will claim it’s not genuine. Validate it and they will they will make another claim. We saw all this in the Kennedy assassination theories. These conspiracy theories are just fun and games but anyone who takes them seriously is a fool.

Some conspiracy
You were there? You overheard the conversation? Did anyone refer to themselves as "African" when asked their race? No, I don't think so.

Neat names, birthers, Tea Baggers, like that dismisses the truth somehow.

Blowbama is one corrupt Democrat, and they have a monopoly on power no matter who is President.

It's easy opposing Democrats, and Republicans who act like them. They suck. Should I go slower?

Some conspiracy
You were there? You overheard the conversation? Did anyone refer to themselves as "African" when asked their race? No, I don't think so.

Do you think people from "Africa" might declare themselves "African"???

It's easy opposing Democrats, and Republicans who act like them. They suck.

Concise logic from the troll...

Good boy Titanic...good boy

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

The Obama camp had that in theuir plans since day 1. My opinion.

His team has a way of making the American People look silly.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

The right does an incredible job of making themselves look bad

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Big headlines. BORN IN THE USA.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

Owe Bama feels that as long as people are asking questions about his birth certificate they are not asking questions about his real qualifications to be President of the US and asking questions about how quickly and dangerously he is running this country into the ground. It's a smoke screen to hide his inability to be a good leader.

Waaaaaaa, how quickly he's reversing bush's destruction of the country is more like it.

Birthers need to fess up. Many of them are indignant that an intelligent black man had to audacity to run for President. Then when he won, most of them just dropped over the edge. They are desperate to run this n*gger out of office.

I would wager that many, if not all, of the "birther" are members of the TeaParty. That is sad because there are many Tea Party people that are sincere and intelligent.

Birthers need to fess up. Many of them are indignant that an intelligent black man had to audacity to run for President. Then when he won, most of them just dropped over the edge. They are desperate to run this n*gger out of office.

I would wager that many, if not all, of the "birther" are members of the TeaParty. That is sad because there are many Tea Party people that are sincere and intelligent.

Same goes for the teleprompter people

No way a black man can speak that well without someone feeding him the lines.

Forum List

Back