New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

The Obama camp had that in theuir plans since day 1. My opinion.

His team has a way of making the American People look silly.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

The more they pull these shenanigans the more I wonder, what are they hiding? If there were nothing to it, they would simply release the damn thing and it would all go away. Like McCain did. But they don't. What are they gaining by not doing it?

There also seems to be a problem getting any information about his college years. Although, some information was obtained from Occidental indicating he attended on a grant or scholarship for foreign students.

I believe Chief Justice Roberts said he would entertain looking into things because of the number of lawsuits being filed and issue subpoenas for information. He can't do it soon enough for me.

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

Obama was born in Hawaii. Now you know. Boooooooosh was born in New England, and pretends to be a cowboy. And, we do agree, you have no idea (what a tool of the RW Fringe you appear to be).

Quite obviously, it is nothing more than a ploy to make the right look bad. Dont show the actual BC and make them look like nuts when they question his validity.

All should resent him for his lack of respect of the intelligence of the American People.

Making birthers look bad REALLY doesn't take much additional effort.....:cuckoo:

Making birthers look bad REALLY doesn't take much additional effort.....:cuckoo:

Once again, since he says he has nothing to hide, WHY is he HIDING it? Did you know Obama pays several Lawyers a retainer to help hide his past, including his and his wife's college life and information? Sure seems like a foolish act if there is nothing to hide now doesn't it?

Even YOU have to admit claiming you have nothing to hide and then going out of your way to hide everything can bring up reasonable questions as to why.

Its just Hawaiis way of saying....."We answered your fucking question now shut the hell up"

I don't give a hoot where Owe Bama was born but where ever it is, I wish he would go back there and stay there - quietly.

My understanding is that Hawaiian law states that the CoB is the best you can get, no matter who you are or who you're asking about.

This law just says they don't have to waste time with repeated requests to break the law.

Really? This debate is still going? As if the family anticipated Barack's rise to the Presidency and knew they should place birth announcements in two Hawaiian newspapers.

Last edited:
Really? This debate is still going? As if the family anticipated Barack's rise to the Presidency and knew the should place birth announcements in two Hawaiian newspapers.

You don't understand conspiracies do you?

Really? This debate is still going? As if the family anticipated Barack's rise to the Presidency and knew they should place birth announcements in two Hawaiian newspapers.

There you go thinking LOGICALLY again.....

Damn... I knew I forgot something...

You don't understand conspiracies do you?

Oh I understand them, I just don't buy into them.

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Big headlines. BORN IN THE USA.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

Can he legally do that?

Many states have prohibitions on making copies of official documents, like Birth Certificates. Not only that, a photocopy won't settle the issue as a photocopy will pick up irregularities that would just fuel more birther nonsense.

The birthers want a notarized copy of the birth certificate. The problem is they don't understand Hawaiian law says they can not get that. The best they can get is the CoB.

Because by not doing so, the birthers look nuttier than pachyderm excrement. And it just gets worse the longer it continues.

Actually if you read the article it clearly says that it applies to "follow-up requests" and how state agencies can ignore follow-up requests "if they determine that the subsequent request is duplicative or substantially similar to a previous request."

In other words they are worried that too much time and money is being wasted on BS requests that have been repeatedly made by birthers.

Actually if you read the article it clearly says that it applies to "follow-up requests" and how state agencies can ignore follow-up requests "if they determine that the subsequent request is duplicative or substantially similar to a previous request."

In other words they are worried that too much time and money is being wasted on BS requests that have been repeatedly made by birthers.

Come on, drsmith....you KNOW KMAN can't understand a word like duplicative.....

Actually the right is doing a bang up job doing that to themselves. Don't try to shift the blame to obama because birthers look retarded. LOL

However, thanks for the opinions presented as facts.

Forum List

Back