New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News
They get 10 to 20 request a week for his birth certificate. Making more copies will change nothing. By law, copies of Hawaii birth certificates are limited to the family. I don't know why they are making it available to the public.

"Hawaii state law limits access to birth records of 75 years or less to the person named on the certificate, the parents, descendants, spouse, legal guardians and individuals who share a common ancestor (i.e. cousins, grandparent, aunts/uncles) with the person named on the certificate. Birth records more than 75 years old are open to the public."

Hawaii Vital Records - How to Obtain Marriage, Death & Birth Certificates in HI

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Big headlines. BORN IN THE USA.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

You mean like this?

obamas-birth-certificate.jpg

But wait a minute....Birthers have a better concept of what makes an acceptable Birth Certificate than the State of Hawaii does

Some people are saying Sarah Palin conspired with Haliburton to cause the explosion and subesquent leak of oil in the gulf of Mexico, as a means of benefiting the Alaskan Fishing Industry.

If I were Barry Boy I would make copies of my BC and send one to each of the biggest newspapers in America.

Simple enough. Why the hell doesnt' he just do that and end all this bs about his place of birth. Jeeze

Owe Bama feels that as long as people are asking questions about his birth certificate they are not asking questions about his real qualifications to be President of the US and asking questions about how quickly and dangerously he is running this country into the ground. It's a smoke screen to hide his inability to be a good leader.

You mean like this?

But wait a minute....Birthers have a better concept of what makes an acceptable Birth Certificate than the State of Hawaii does

You truly are a cluelss left wing loon you ass.
He is a citizen, I am sure. He is doing this to make those that want proof look like asses.

That is not a birth certificate. It is a certificate of live birth. And yes, there is a difference you fucking moron.

One requires a witness one does not.

Morevoer, there is no birth certificate in the US that refers to "Negro Race" as African.

You mean like this?

He is a citizen, I am sure. He is doing this to make those that want proof look like asses.

That is not a birth certificate. It is a certificate of live birth. And yes, there is a difference you fucking moron.

Morevoer, there is no birth certificate in the US that refers to "Negro Race" as African.

Jarhead...I never realized you were a birther. It helps put your other posts in the proper perspective.

The State of Hawaii has certified this certificate of live birth as authenticated proof that Obama was born in their state.
The fact that Obama's father listed his race as African and it was accepted by the registrar as such is irrelevant

The more they pull these shenanigans the more I wonder, what are they hiding? If there were nothing to it, they would simply release the damn thing and it would all go away. Like McCain did. But they don't. What are they gaining by not doing it?

From what I understand, Hawaii lost the originals of a few years' worth of birth cerificates, when they did a document update and transfer some time back in the 80's. Obama's actual original birth cerificate is lost - that's why we can't view it. We do have a certified copy, though. Are you really caught up so much in conspiracy-fever, that that's not good enough?

You mean like this?

Jarhead...I never realized you were a birther. It helps put your other posts in the proper perspective.

The State of Hawaii has certified this certificate of live birth as authenticated proof that Obama was born in their state.
The fact that Obama's father listed his race as African and it was accepted by the registrar as such is irrelevant

Ok...i think i'm missing something! I'm sure someone will correct me! Lol!
But, if he was born with the name Barack Hussein Obama, then what happened to the other name he had (Barry Sotoros?). Was he born as Barack, changed his name completely when his mother remarried and then went back to Barack again later????

I have no idea if he was born in the states or not, but the question still remains... Why is there so much secrecy about his birth certificate? Just show it and the whole discrepancy is over. It sure seems like there is a big effort to make sure this doesn't get out...

New Hawaii law shuns Obama birth document requests - Yahoo! News

It's quite clear you have no idea.

There is no secrecy.

This belongs in conspiracy theory land.

The troofers are looking for something that they could not themselves produce.

I lost mine years ago. But I, as the party concerned can get a certified copy of the record (not the same thing) any time I want.

Oregon does not give photostats of the original document either. They give a set of information from a computer file that is certified as a true copy of the information. I am sure Hawaii does the same thing.

The troofers are demanding a copy of the record that 0bama could not have..(remember his family condition for part of his youth) but the State of Hawaii, like the state of Oregon, has a record on file in a computer. If pressed for a birth certificate, I would have produce a document similar to what the state of Hawaii says exists for 0bama.

The troofers are looking for something that they could not themselves produce.

I lost mine years ago. But I, as the party concerned can get a certified copy of the record (not the same thing) any time I want.

Oregon does not give photostats of the original document either. They give a set of information from a computer file that is certified as a true copy of the information. I am sure Hawaii does the same thing.

The troofers are demanding a copy of the record that 0bama could not have..(remember his family condition for part of his youth) but the State of Hawaii, like the state of Oregon, has a record on file in a computer. If pressed for a birth certificate, I would have produce a document similar to what the state of Hawaii says exists for 0bama.

I'm afraid you could never be President (I lost mine too) the birthers would be after you

You mean like this?

uh maybe NOW no birth certificate uses that term about how about waaaaaay back in 1961 when obama was born in hawaii?? can you say for certain that that term was not used back then in hawaii??
Furthermore, if you believe that he is a citizen then why defend birthers??

It is accepted as the legal form for federal agencies so it doesn't really matter whether it is a birth certificate or a certificate of live birth and anyone so desperate to try and make such a distinction only serve to do what you claim obama is wanting to happen and that is right wingers making themselves look ridiculous.

Last edited:

You mean like this?

My parents had one of those issued to me when I was born in Holyoke, MA. It isn't a birth certificate.

I know that because when I went to get my DL in Florida they wouldn't accept it. I had to send to MA for a copy of my real BC.

I believe OL'BO was born in Hawaii so mayby Hawaii's records are different???

Last edited:

What secrecy? The state has twice confirmed that he was born there and thus satisfied any legal requirement for the matter.

Ironically, the idiotic fucking birthers have whined so much about the issue, that the state legislature decided to pass a fucking law to tell them to shut the fuck up.

BTW, Lingle is a Republican, before anyone goes there.

Last edited:
The more they pull these shenanigans the more I wonder, what are they hiding? If there were nothing to it, they would simply release the damn thing and it would all go away. Like McCain did. But they don't. What are they gaining by not doing it?

They?

Like the Republican Governor Lingle and her appointees?

The birthers want a notarized copy of the birth certificate. The problem is they don't understand Hawaiian law says they can not get that. The best they can get is the CoB.

It wouldn't matter if Obama personally showed up at every Birther's door with the "vault copy of his B.C.", they'd still deny it's legitimacy.

This issue is not, and never has been, about a birth certificate.

It's been about hail Mary attempts to try and quash a legitimate election and the will of the American people.

It's entirely lame and idiotic, but so are all birthers.

It's obvious this is a cover up that exceeds Watergate proportions. So much for Democrat truth and openness.

Bring us up to Greece speed Scotty.

Aye aye Captain!

Forum List

Back