New Hampshire State #6 for Gay Marriage

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa! Its coming! Gay marriage! You can't stop change, conservatives! You'll just have to live in your America is #1 fantasy world with married gay folks, or will it be that America won't be #1 for you anymore. I guess you could move to some other really conservative country like.... Well, I can't think of any.

Speaking of gay marriage...one of my good friends from residency, her wife just had a baby!

Baby, mom, and mom are doing well.

Speaking of gay marriage...one of my good friends from residency, her wife just had a baby!

Baby, mom, and mom are doing well.

Congrats to the 2 moms! Did they have a boy or a girl?

Again.. if this were passing of government recognition of civil unions for all couples.. I would have no problem.... the redefinition of marriage is where I have the problem

You know what bugs me about this issue? They anti gay people are stalling.

They have concerns but they aren't cutting to the chase. Instead, they are staying on topic with, "marriage is for a man and a woman". Ok fine, so lets just call it BEYELSIBUB and give gays every right that we as straights get.

Access to each other in hospitals.
PEnsion and Social security benefits
Healthcare
Tax breaks for couples

I remember when this debate first started. The right wingers worried that gays would raise the cost of healthcare with their aids and whatever. Well now they get domestic partner healthcare at most companies.

So that debate is over. Next!

Are you worried churches will lose their tax exempt status for discrimnation? We need to assure that doesn't happen. NEXT.

So being MARRIED is the only way that they can make decisions for each other in hospitals or share SS benefits. NEXT.

And so the state should call all marriages CIVIL UNIONS. That's what they are to the state. To you and your church, you are married. And to gay people, they are married. Don't get caught up on a word. NEXT.

Blacks being free was unpopular. Blacks marrying whites was unpopular. The public is wrong on this one.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa! Its coming! Gay marriage! You can't stop change, conservatives!

Hey, jackass. You sound just like Gavin Newsom. Which is why it won.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55cG7EytB7M]YouTube - Gavin Newsom - Whether you like it or not[/ame]

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa! Its coming! Gay marriage! You can't stop change, conservatives!

Thanks for calling me a jackass. Its nice talking with a polite, and considerate person like you.

So, because I sound like Gavin Newsom, Prop. 8 passed? How does that make sense?

And he's right; eventually it will happen. It has already begun. Learn to accept it.

Thanks for calling me a jackass. Its nice talking with a polite, and considerate person like you.

So, because I sound like Gavin Newsom, Prop. 8 passed? How does that make sense?

And he's right; eventually it will happen. It has already begun. Learn to accept it.

Then it will come up for a vote over and over and over again until it loses.

Will that make you happy?

Gay rights is not about "polite, considerate people" who want equal rights. It's an in-your-face acceptance of proselytizing an aberrant lifestyle.

Oh, no, if and when Prop 8 is overturned, it would be "no fair" to vote on it again.

Am I not supposed to say that?

Then it will come up for a vote over and over and over again until it loses.

Will that make you happy?

Gay rights is not about "polite, considerate people" who want equal rights. It's an in-your-face acceptance of proselytizing an aberrant lifestyle.

Oh, now I see your prejudice!

What In-Your-Face Proselytizing have they done to you, Fraulein? And aren't equal rights and acceptance kinda the same thing?

What In-Their-Face Proselytizing have straights done to them? Let's see, anti-gay protests, romance songs movies books advertisements etc., most Christians not accepting homosexuals, gay bashing, centuries of oppression... need I go on?

It's irrelevant. Referendums on the permissibility of gay marriage effectively constitute a tyranny of the majority anyway because the imposition on gay couples not permitted to marry is more intense and severe in nature than the imposition on voters who oppose that right should legalization occur.

Forum List

Back