Kim jong un North Korea's next leader!!

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
Kim Jong Il announced that his third son, who is only 26, will be the successor to his mad regime.

It is another addition to the rash decisions made by Kim Jong Il. Some North Korean experts in the South Korean Intelligence speculate that North Korea is using the hardline policies to stabilize the succession.

This may be the beginning of the genuine Kim Dynasty of North Korea, the kingdom of brutality and evil.

If this madness continues, the international society should stop sending aids to North Korea, thereby forcing Kim Jong Il to come back to his senses.

This preposterous dynasty should be exterminated immediately!

hey, it's possible that Un is less psychotic than Il. It's hard to imagine him being much more psychotic.

Well, if he is 26 he may be more impressionable.

And i may, could it really get that much more whacky than his father?

On the other hand, what he should do is a fairly good question, if I would be him, I would try to do some China like modernisation, given NKs piss poor state, that would require aid from other countries, and getting this aid would require a mechanism to gain leverage on potential aid givers.

To sum it up, if I would be in charge of NK, I wouldnt scrap the Nuclear programm. People would have to pay a lot to make me even consider it.

Who knows, maybe he will be a better leader.

However, if it is a new dynasty, i wouldnt be too concerned. Most tyrannies get overthrown by the time the grandchildren take over...

Forum List

Back