New Hampshire Senate Race

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Probably all threads I start on elections this year will be House races this must be one of the exceptions. I hold a special place in my heart for the person who enlisted Carl Rove's expertise to defeat Sen. Warren by whatever racist means possible. One that continues to this day.

Scott Brown officially announced this candidacy for New Hampshire Senate yesterday. With his GPS on he traveled the state in search of people who will support his personal ambitions at the expense of a Senator who actually represents their state. One only has to see how the Republican party have more control over its members than the states and districts have over their elected officials.

Complete fraud.

Loses in Massachusetts then crosses the boarder to try in state #2. Gets money from big oil companies and tries to proclaim he's a grassroots senator. Denies climate change even exists at all, denies oil companies receive tax subsidies.

Ugh...the guy is awful.

Probably all threads I start on elections this year will be House races this must be one of the exceptions. I hold a special place in my heart for the person who enlisted Carl Rove's expertise to defeat Sen. Warren by whatever racist means possible. One that continues to this day.

Scott Brown officially announced this candidacy for New Hampshire Senate yesterday. With his GPS on he traveled the state in search of people who will support his personal ambitions at the expense of a Senator who actually represents their state. One only has to see how the Republican party have more control over its members than the states and districts have over their elected officials.

Spin, spin, spin. The people will decide ... not your biased opinions.

More spin from the left to mislead you about Scott Brown.

Scott Brown was born in New Hampshire, and he loves the state and America. He strongly supports fiscal responsibility and bipartisanship; in the US Senate, Scott Brown will fight to repeal Obamacare, rein in wasteful spending, and fight back against unnecessary regulations. New Hampshire has a long history of thinking independently, and I sincerely hope that Scott Brown will be elected as the next Senator from New Hampshire.

GO SCOTT!

Forum List

Back