Marsha Blackburn to "test waters" for 2016 Presidential race

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Marsha Blackburn to "test the waters" for 2016 presidential bid - CBS News

Tennessee Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn will consider running for president in 2016 -- if she sees an opportunity to do so, an aide to the 7th District Republican told RealClearPolitics.

Blackburn is scheduled to be one of the speakers at a New Hampshire Republican rally this weekend but was not previously known to be mulling a White House bid.

"If there's a door to kick down, she's willing to kick it down," the aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said. "These are the kinds of events you go to -- test the waters, and see what the reaction is."

Blackburn is a staunch social and fiscal conservative who was first elected to Congress in 2002, and a presidential run by her would be a long shot by any measure.

But with no women known to be plotting a 2016 bid on the Republican side, she has the potential to stir up the pot in a wide-open race for the nomination.

So, I will now go into the other room and laugh. Really loud.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Holy crap...and we thought Palin made for good comedy

You'll laugh more than you will for Lizzie "The Squaw" Warren?

Warren is not running. But she would be about 10 times the candidate that Blackburn could ever be. But thanks for playing!

Blackburn isn't running either. But if she did Blackburn would be 10 times the candidate Fauxcohontas would be. At least she never lied about her heritage to get a job
Unlike you who still pretends to be Jewish.

• Banned

Warren is not running. But she would be about 10 times the candidate that Blackburn could ever be. But thanks for playing!

Blackburn isn't running either. But if she did Blackburn would be 10 times the candidate Fauxcohontas would be. At least she never lied about her heritage to get a job

That's right, Rabbi, when your argument sucks, like yours does, then attack the person.

Laffin, laffin, laffin...

Oh please...right wingers are still sticking to that losing native american arguement??? That really did a lot of good in 2012...

• Banned

Oh please...right wingers are still sticking to that losing native american arguement??? That really did a lot of good in 2012...

You must forgive the dear Rabbi; his butthurt has now made it's way to his brain... and...

That's right, Rabbi, when your argument sucks, like yours does, then attack the person.

What argument, you stupid shaygetz? I point out facts. Blackburn isn't running. Neither is Warren. Warren lied about her heritage to get a job. I realize that means nothing to Dems but some people think a person's integrity is important. And Warren has none.

brown-big-13181.jpg

integrity generally is displayed by victory, and now the second domino is about to fall for Scott Brown in New Hampshire, good luck with that one.

All aboard the Republican Clown Car.

As bad as it was last time, the next general election will be downright ridiculous.

Line 'em up!

:popcorn:

Never heard of her.

Think Michelle Bachmann with blonde hair, that's all one needs to know.

That's all you do know about her. Never stopped you from offering your usual lazy uninformed opinion though.

In truth she is cut from the same mold as Bachmann. Now, given your nature, mendacious, partisan to the extreme, vulgar and sexually confused (or did warrior solve that for you?) I will ask a serious question: Has anyone ever taken anything you've posted seriously?

In fact I might have posted "think Rabbi ..."! I didn't only because I don't know the color of, or even if you have, hair.

What argument, you stupid shaygetz? I point out facts. Blackburn isn't running. Neither is Warren. Warren lied about her heritage to get a job. I realize that means nothing to Dems but some people think a person's integrity is important. And Warren has none.

Gee, maybe you could read the link, Manyak.

Think Michelle Bachmann with blonde hair, that's all one needs to know.

That's all you do know about her. Never stopped you from offering your usual lazy uninformed opinion though.

In truth she is cut from the same mold as Bachmann. Now, given your nature, mendacious, partisan to the extreme, vulgar and sexually confused (or did warrior solve that for you?) I will ask a serious question: Has anyone ever taken anything you've posted seriously?

In fact I might have posted "think Rabbi ..."! I didn't only because I don't know the color of, or even if you have, hair.
Right, she is nothing like Bachmann. You probably couldnt name two things she's pushed for without resorting to Wiki.
You are an ill informed bigoted cock sucker.

Gee, maybe you could read the link, Manyak.
Yeah I did. So what, shgutz?

Forum List

Back