New Guy <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy to be here can't wait to get started i'm a progressive democrat and Trump is a disgrace somebody bring back the real america.
I see you're not used to proper grammar and punctuation.

Regardless, welcome to the forum, and thanks for wearing your political views on your sleeve, it will come in handy when you're ridiculed by your intellectual superiors later.

I'm very happy to be here can't wait to get started i'm a progressive democrat and Trump is a disgrace somebody bring back the real america.

Regardless, welcome to the forum, and thanks for wearing your political views on your sleeve, it will come in handy when you're ridiculed by your intellectual

First of all do you really think I'm scared of these people my views are better then some of these people views lol.

Regardless, welcome to the forum, and thanks for wearing your political views on your sleeve, it will come in handy when you're ridiculed by your intellectual

First of all do you really think I'm scared of these people my views are better then some of these people views lol.
Generally, you want your message outside of the quote tags, that way you don't make yourself look like a complete doofus on your first day.

You also probably want to properly spell "than", and possibly not say "firstly" when you're not going to follow it up with a "secondly" or more.

Generally, you want your message outside of the quote tags, that way you don't make yourself look like a complete doofus on your first day.

You also probably want to properly spell "than", and possibly not say "firstly" when you're not going to follow it up with a "secondly" or more.
[/QUOTE

I could careless what my grammar is if people don't like it bad.

OMG those guys(PDA America)? LOL progressive my ass
I dont appreciate when people rape perfectly good concepts and leave them with a belly full of malarkey.

Who are you again?Tell me about yourself
What do you want to know?

What your party and what are your views
I dont have a party.
I believe in actual equality
Individual liberty
The constitution
Seperation of church and state
Pro choice
Pro gun as possible
Limited govt
I believe in strong national borders and enforcement
You?

[/QUOTE

I could careless what my grammar is if people don't like it bad.
You failed again. You know, you can check your post before making it, or edit it after.

You'll also probably care more about grammar when people make fun of you, don't understand what you're saying because you can't type properly, or just generally ignore you because improper grammar is already making you look like enough of a joke by itself.

Your apparent sub-3rd grade education aside, care to give us some of your political views? I'd rather mock those than your grammar... or lack thereof.

Greetings. And remember...

upload_2018-3-23_20-6-40.jpeg

A progressive democrat? I have never heard of such. They are usually just regressive.
You, sir, must be a rarity! Welcome

Progressives
Progressives are a complex type of Democrat who could include members from each of the different groups identified by The Washington Post poll. One of the leading progressive organizations in the United States is the Progressive Democrats of America (PDA). Founded in 2004 as a grassroots Political Action Committee working within the Democratic Party, the PDA has supported national healthcare, the protection of Social Security and the creation of a full-employment economy by the government. Progressives also support environmental issues such charging a carbon tax and stopping global warming.
So basically you are a communist right?

A progressive democrat? I have never heard of such. They are usually just regressive.

Progressives
Progressives are a complex type of Democrat who could include members from each of the different groups identified by The Washington Post poll. One of the leading progressive organizations in the United States is the Progressive Democrats of America (PDA). Founded in 2004 as a grassroots Political Action Committee working within the Democratic Party, the PDA has supported national healthcare, the protection of Social Security and the creation of a full-employment economy by the government. Progressives also support environmental issues such charging a carbon tax and stopping global warming.

Does he scare you? Are you a Demophobe?

Progressives

No, not scared of communists. Demophobe? Not a real word.

Progressives

It is a real word. I just used it. I thought you had me on ignore. So you lied as usual. :D

Progressives

It is a real word. I just used it. I thought you had me on ignore. So you lied as usual. :D
Took everyone off sometime ago. Just kick around here once in a great while. Democrats need to be viewed for what they are....,..That being a terrorist party.

Progressives

Took everyone off sometime ago. Just kick around here once in a great while. Democrats need to be viewed for what they are....,..That being a terrorist party.

Yep I'm a terrorist. I've blown up a toilet or two after some White Castle.

With a name like that, you better have skin as thick as a redwood tree.

With a name like that, he almost certainly doesn't. Someone restock the "safe space" with extra tissue boxes and some new crayons.

Yep I'm a terrorist. I've blown up a toilet or two after some White Castle.
Never go to Taco Hell......... Uummmm, Taco Bell........ The damage to entire local septic system could be catastrophic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back