New Guy Checkin' In...

2956140805_5cf3961fa8.jpg

Experience on old forum?

Well I'll be honest right off the bat. I'm here because I was looking around for a new message board to join because I'm currently serving a 3-month banning from what was a favorite board. Whether or not I ever return to it once I'm eligible again remains to be seen, but right now I'd say the chances are somewhat lesss than 50-50. That's because I don't really feel I did anything to warrant getting booted, nor did I about a year ago when I logged a 2-month ban for another alleged infraction.

Anyway, found this place and have clicked around enough that I think it will be interesting. So let the good times roll...

its folk like you that cause unrest...

Well so far it's like just about any other board. Some nice folks, some a-holes, and some in between.

I can deal with that.

Oh, by the way, you can say "ASS" here :lol:

and ****...and you know what they say about freedoms use er lose em...so in that spirit
of liberty and freedom I say..**** !... usmb we salute you...

Last edited:
Freedom is the freedom to say ****. If that is granted, all else follows....
eots 2009
Might know you'd emulate Andrew Dice Clay...male ****...total piece of shit...disrespectful of women...worthless turd...adolescent shock jock...

What makes you want to be like that?

eots 2009
Might know you'd emulate Andrew Dice Clay...male ****...total piece of shit...disrespectful of women...worthless turd...adolescent shock jock...

its about freedom baby !... sweet freedom !...as American as mom ..Larry flint.. Marylin Manson and apple pie

eots 2009

its about freedom baby !... sweet freedom !...as American as mom ..Larry flint.. Marylin Manson and apple pie
Yep! Larry Flint is a demented piece of shit also.

eots 2009

dice is ok but salior is the real deal

"for me saying **** is a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom"
eots 2009

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEz-cwJxtu8&feature=related]YouTube - Powermad in "Wild At Heart"[/ame]

Last edited:
So you have never posted anywhere else before? :eusa_eh:

Welllllllll, kinda sorta..... But I certainly didn't come here cus I got my ass banned elsewhere.... Unlike some I could name - I won't mention that particular poster.... :lol:

I have never been banned from any place, no matter how hard I tried. I am not very good at being an ass :lol:

My goal is to get banned from message boards before I even sign up.

Not working out great so far, but I'm trying...

Welcome. Hope you brought your file or whetstone. You know, just to stay sharp.

Thanks. But judging from some of the above posts being sharp won't be much of a problem.

Someone who likes a challenge! Quick, start a post in the Computer Forum that Microsoft sucks big time and that Linux is the best OS available. Keep your eyes peeled for Shogun.

Forum List

Back