New Guy Checkin' In...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Well I'll be honest right off the bat. I'm here because I was looking around for a new message board to join because I'm currently serving a 3-month banning from what was a favorite board. Whether or not I ever return to it once I'm eligible again remains to be seen, but right now I'd say the chances are somewhat lesss than 50-50. That's because I don't really feel I did anything to warrant getting booted, nor did I about a year ago when I logged a 2-month ban for another alleged infraction.

Anyway, found this place and have clicked around enough that I think it will be interesting. So let the good times roll...

Well I'll be honest right off the bat. I'm here because I was looking around for a new message board to join because I'm currently serving a 3-month banning from what was a favorite board. Whether or not I ever return to it once I'm eligible again remains to be seen, but right now I'd say the chances are somewhat lesss than 50-50. That's because I don't really feel I did anything to warrant getting booted, nor did I about a year ago when I logged a 2-month ban for another alleged infraction.

Anyway, found this place and have clicked around enough that I think it will be interesting. So let the good times roll...

Hi. have details? links? gossip?:eusa_eh:

Welcome, blastoff.

I'm just curious as to why you find it necessary to tell us you're being honest right off the bat. Do you occasionally operate outside the bounds of honesty?

I'm guessing you had no ownership in the site that banned you. You must have pissed off the rule makers. I suggest you read the rules here before getting pissed about being banned again.

So basically you're saying this was your second choice?

WTF?

Get outta here! We don't need no cast offs from other boards.

Welcome.

WTF?

Welcome.

So you have never posted anywhere else before? :eusa_eh:

welcome ...sure...why not....i like that we are being 'preveiwed' to see if we are up to your standards....perhaps you should see my thread on the secret of happiness being low expectations...
you will find most on this board very set in their opines...we disagree loudly and frequently on most things...some of us are set in our stances on certain issues....but we tend to be loyal to the board..and dont like uppity noobs....

you might wanna see the king of uppity noobs

o now you have done it ca girl...dont be sad pixie..she didnt know....

kitten-teaches-friend.jpg

WTF?

Welcome.
Now, now, CaliGirl. Cut the man a little slack. He needs a mentor like you.:eusa_angel:

Oh no you joined USMB, your never leaving here EVER. I promise :).

And quit yer bitching :lol:

P.S. you just got your first rep points :)

WTF?

Welcome.

Welllllllll, kinda sorta..... But I certainly didn't come here cus I got my ass banned elsewhere.... Unlike some I could name - I won't mention that particular poster.... :lol:

Oh no you joined USMB, your never leaving here EVER. I promise :).

And quit yer bitching :lol:

P.S. you just got your first rep points :)

It does sorta have a Hotel California feel :lol:

WTF?

Welcome.

Welllllllll, kinda sorta..... But I certainly didn't come here cus I got my ass banned elsewhere.... Unlike some I could name - I won't mention that particular poster.... :lol:

I have never been banned from any place, no matter how hard I tried. I am not very good at being an ass :lol:

WTF?

Welcome.
Now, now, CaliGirl. Cut the man a little slack. He needs a mentor like you.:eusa_angel:

Did my 'welcome' not sound sincere? LOL

*CG slaps own hand and remembers what her kindergarten teacher once said 'learn to play nicely with others'.

WTF?

Welcome.

Hey, that's no way to treat a castaway!

This is how it's done:

Haha you're a n00b lollerskates (kicks n00b in the face so hard he's thrown right through the ban at his old place)

KICK THA N00B!

Forum List

Back