New GOP Tea Party Views: (Likely Predate Moses

Too late it is already for anti-American, Bripat9643 poster! The Views expressed in the OP link are about to be subject of a vote in the House, December 10/11! The Republicans will choose for a government shut-down, anti-American, or a de-funding of border security, anti-American, or listen to the views expressed in the OP link for 24 months, or maybe less(?). The views are already being expressed, and are sounding anti-American

"Default" was the concept GOP originated, in the credit downgrade of the USA. That was according to Moody's. That goes to the meaning of America, known to billions as "The Money!" The Conservatives are sounding against the money, all last week, and now into this one!

The 39% are being said, in the Anti-American manner, to have spoken!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many on Lands of Many Nations, now have beads and trinkets, again: Ready to buy back Manhattan, after default adjusts the property values--the pesky concept, "assets,"
which Republicans fail to understand!)
The Republicans are doing exactly what the voters wanted to stop obama, even the none voters have spoken.
We don't care if it shuts the government down as long as it will save America from obama's policies.

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.
I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
I'm the working class, you must first have a job before you start to talk about the working class.

he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Looks like the liberals, running out of options, are doubling down in lies like this one.

Will they ever do anything besides spew hatred and lies?

They have nothing else they have to repeat the same ole shit that lost them power to begin with

The Code of Hammurabi famously predates Moses, an educated man of Egypt, by about 500 years. Famously, Babylon, the written code allowed that a real man could sell the wife and kids into slavery, as a settlement of debts. The slavery term was three years. Now, instead of the outgoing Tea Party GOP losing credibility and power. There are incoming Tea Party GOP, losing credibility and power.

Meet The Newest Wave Of Tea Party Congressmen ThinkProgress

Likely to emerge in the 2016 Republican Platform are views of the Tea Party. Women are allowed in Congress with permission of their husbands. Moslems are not a real religion, but a neo-religious dictatorship.

Now that there are more Republicans, of course, than likely there are fewer Tea Party with any consequence.

(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)

You are a moron.

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.
I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Rush is working class. He didn't grow up with a silver spoon shoved up his butt like the Kennedy family.
Then he is a traitor to his roots. Been living in Palm Beach long enough to think that's how normal people live.
The guy makes $40 million a year what do you want him to do live like a fucking pauper? Rush used to make $15,000 year working for the Kansas City Royals. would you work for that?

Rush is working class. He didn't grow up with a silver spoon shoved up his butt like the Kennedy family.
Then he is a traitor to his roots. Been living in Palm Beach long enough to think that's how normal people live.
The guy makes $40 million a year what do you want him to do live like a fucking pauper? Rush used to make $15,000 year working for the Kansas City Royals. would you work for that?
I do not want anything of him. He represents privilege and sells the dream that if one just adopts the snobbish attitude of a member of the upper-crust then one day even the poorest worker may be a billionaire, all the while chuckling at the gullibility of his listeners. No one could possibly sell such vile snake oil to the masses and have shred of respect for their intelligence or concern for their well-being.

What got them kicked out was not what you think. They abandoned their values. Therefore, everytime the right would cram the "I Hate Obama" down someones throat these cowards would hide in the corner. The Dems gave the baby away. Look for the same stunts to be played in 2016. But by 2018, the "I Hate Obama" routine won't mean a thing. The biggest threat in 2016 to the Res is if the Dems run people with cajones and stand by their convictions. I don't vote for cowards. I vote for people with the gumption to step up to the plate regardless of their views.

What got them kicked out was not what you think. They abandoned their values. Therefore, everytime the right would cram the "I Hate Obama" down someones throat these cowards would hide in the corner. The Dems gave the baby away. Look for the same stunts to be played in 2016. But by 2018, the "I Hate Obama" routine won't mean a thing. The biggest threat in 2016 to the Res is if the Dems run people with cajones and stand by their convictions. I don't vote for cowards. I vote for people with the gumption to step up to the plate regardless of their views.
Have you got any evidence of a Democrat running for office that abandoned their values? I'd like to see it. But I do hope the Dims double down on stupid in '16, we need a break from their failed policies.

The Code of Hammurabi famously predates Moses, an educated man of Egypt, by about 500 years. Famously, Babylon, the written code allowed that a real man could sell the wife and kids into slavery, as a settlement of debts. The slavery term was three years. Now, instead of the outgoing Tea Party GOP losing credibility and power. There are incoming Tea Party GOP, losing credibility and power.

Meet The Newest Wave Of Tea Party Congressmen ThinkProgress

Likely to emerge in the 2016 Republican Platform are views of the Tea Party. Women are allowed in Congress with permission of their husbands. Moslems are not a real religion, but a neo-religious dictatorship.

Now that there are more Republicans, of course, than likely there are fewer Tea Party with any consequence.

(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)

Who knew that wanting spending cuts meant you wanted slaves. Are you suggesting that I'm willing to sell my wife and kids into slavery.

oh waaa, how did that, I hate Bush work for you guys? and you're still playing it just like this report from the Bush era, they just DUMPED on us

but here ya go. it surly wasn't your Democrat/progressive/commie POLICIES the reason you got KICKED out of power..... oh no it had to be, we hate Obama that black/white guy or something:boohoo::boohoo:

you are the "perfect" sheep

The Constitution is set up to provide lower population states a relatively greater empowerment in the Senate. The populous states have advantages in the House of Representatives. In the House, the Democrats lost about a dozen seats. The Democrats lost 8 Senate seats. A "Tidal Wave" of that kind of magnitude is more about status quo maintaining, than it is about 90% of the electorate hanging all the Democrats from the nearest trees.

In fact, just today, anyone can find lots of commentaries about the success of the U. S. Economy, now after six years of Obama-Biden.
"OPEC saying 2015 is lower now gave oil a big chill. People are asking why is demand down, well economic activity is probably down too, so everybody is a little more cautious," said Kim Forrest, senior equity analyst at Fort Pitt Capital. "The good news that the U.S. is seeming to grow might be offset by the rest of the world," she added.

Mostly, in the Senate there may be a clamor for "Back To Bush-Cheney!" and "Back to the Foreclosure Crisis!" and "Back To Soaring Unemployment Rates! and "Let's Crash The Stock Market, Even One More Time!"

According to the GOP supportive posters, in this thread, then that is what they are for. Every Republican vote was opposed to what the stock market commentators notice. The world is not doing well world-wide, except that part created in the six years of Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid!

(Not too much good come of Bush-Cheney, even in process of prisoner treatment! Lands of Really Many Nations seem now to be noticing, and a lot Republicans who know about being prisoners.)

The Constitution is set up to provide lower population states a relatively greater empowerment in the Senate. The populous states have advantages in the House of Representatives. In the House, the Democrats lost about a dozen seats. The Democrats lost 8 Senate seats. A "Tidal Wave" of that kind of magnitude is more about status quo maintaining, than it is about 90% of the electorate hanging all the Democrats from the nearest trees.

In fact, just today, anyone can find lots of commentaries about the success of the U. S. Economy, now after six years of Obama-Biden.
"OPEC saying 2015 is lower now gave oil a big chill. People are asking why is demand down, well economic activity is probably down too, so everybody is a little more cautious," said Kim Forrest, senior equity analyst at Fort Pitt Capital. "The good news that the U.S. is seeming to grow might be offset by the rest of the world," she added.

Mostly, in the Senate there may be a clamor for "Back To Bush-Cheney!" and "Back to the Foreclosure Crisis!" and "Back To Soaring Unemployment Rates! and "Let's Crash The Stock Market, Even One More Time!"

According to the GOP supportive posters, in this thread, then that is what they are for. Every Republican vote was opposed to what the stock market commentators notice. The world is not doing well world-wide, except that part created in the six years of Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid!

(Not too much good come of Bush-Cheney, even in process of prisoner treatment! Lands of Really Many Nations seem now to be noticing, and a lot Republicans who know about being prisoners.)
Sounds like someone waterboarded you a bit too long.

It is useful to provide a context into which the New Republican Mantra can be placed. The basic GOP pitch is that Obama-Biden policies have been repudiated. So with the Obama-Biden economy growing, and with the rest of the world instead, now slowing. . . .then Stock Market Crash economics. . .is what the Republicans. . .must be for. Anything creating a growing economy has been rejected, according to the posters on the message board, post-2014 elections.

It is long-since noted that many Red States also rejected the Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid federal Medicaid money, so that customers would have to pay those bills, in those states, instead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(White Eyes come to Lands of Many Nations, more to work with much fire-water in lodges, not just on boards! Then there is the concept of the medical, smoking lodge, maybe soon!)

It is useful to provide a context into which the New Republican Mantra can be placed. The basic GOP pitch is that Obama-Biden policies have been repudiated. So with the Obama-Biden economy growing, and with the rest of the world instead, now slowing. . . .then Stock Market Crash economics. . .is what the Republicans. . .must be for. Anything creating a growing economy has been rejected, according to the posters on the message board, post-2014 elections.

It is long-since noted that many Red States also rejected the Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid federal Medicaid money, so that customers would have to pay those bills, in those states, instead.
The economy is still limping along. People know it, hence the results of November 4th. For some reason they believed their lives more than your words. Odd, I know.

Actually, the words are from others, and they are called analysts. The concept is to compare and contrast--with what there is now, and what there was before! Swine genital slicing words are what iceweasal posters seem to want to believe in, as change. The follow-through of some national pig castration, may in fact be soon compared and contrasted, starting 2015.

2015 Global Economic Outlook Better Than 2014 but Not By Much - Businessweek

(Squaw-Woman maybe beat different drum--noting that rich still doing way better, because of QE and stock market, even all lawful, and even arithmetic!)

Actually, the words are from others, and they are called analysts. The concept is to compare and contrast--with what there is now, and what there was before! Swine genital slicing words are what iceweasal posters seem to want to believe in, as change. The follow-through of some national pig castration, may in fact be soon compared and contrasted, starting 2015.

2015 Global Economic Outlook Better Than 2014 but Not By Much - Businessweek
Most analysts I've heard of say we are limping along and the recovery is slower than any other in our history. Trimming some pork does sound like a good start though...."Make 'em squeal!"

Forum List

Back