New GOP Tea Party Views: (Likely Predate Moses

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The Code of Hammurabi famously predates Moses, an educated man of Egypt, by about 500 years. Famously, Babylon, the written code allowed that a real man could sell the wife and kids into slavery, as a settlement of debts. The slavery term was three years. Now, instead of the outgoing Tea Party GOP losing credibility and power. There are incoming Tea Party GOP, losing credibility and power.

Meet The Newest Wave Of Tea Party Congressmen ThinkProgress

Likely to emerge in the 2016 Republican Platform are views of the Tea Party. Women are allowed in Congress with permission of their husbands. Moslems are not a real religion, but a neo-religious dictatorship.

Now that there are more Republicans, of course, than likely there are fewer Tea Party with any consequence.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many Tea Party Now Gone, and Best Forgotten!)

Last edited:
Good Lord, what's this tea party obsession queers are so smitten with? BTW genius, it's highly unlikely "Moses" ever existed and there's about a one in ten billion chance the Exodus ever happened. You base your conclusions on myth? This is history for you?

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Good Lord, what's this tea party obsession queers are so smitten with? BTW genius, it's highly unlikely "Moses" ever existed and there's about a one in ten billion chance the Exodus ever happened. You base your conclusions on myth? This is history for you?
Where's the RW to scold you for your "gay as pejorative" attack?

The code of Hammurabi is the conservative wet dream of a legal system. Vengeful, arbitrary, protective of the wealthy, tyrannical to the poor every thing our system is but is not supposed to be.

folks this is the GARBAGE you get off the leftwing hate site, stinkprogress

DO NOT click and go to that site. Refuse to give them YOUR BUSINESS and help them pay to put out this kind of crap

People obsessed with raping little boys deserve far more than pejoratives, don't you agree bodecea? Or maybe you don't agree.

this is the kind of crap that helped get your party kicked out of POWER

so really go right ahead and keep it up. they are already sick to death of you people and your party

the hate like this crap is going to be strong folks. They are now THE MINORITY and they can't stand it.... so screw them and lets take our country back from this kind of garbage

the hate like this crap is going to be strong folks. They are now THE MINORITY and they can't stand it.... so screw them and lets take our country back from this kind of garbage
Nobody believes the liberals any more, and now that people know what they really stand for, nobody wants them around.

Hate is all they have left.

Nobody believes the liberals any more, and now that people know what they really stand for, nobody wants them around.

Hate is all they have left.

Yep, they never learn or listen to what these elections just told them. they carry on with their hateful garbage. But they've turned a lot of people onto the Republicans so maybe we should just let them go on with it....you're right though the people are sick and tired of this kind hate about their own fellow country men and women

Lets see, about once a quarter we are smitten with the cries of how the "Tea Party" is dying and totally ineffective. Should only be about another month or two and it will be completely gone. Then of course, there are the mandatory, "Rush Limbaugh" is going, getting fired or is losing so many listeners that he'll be taken off of the air soon. I don't listen to Rush, but last I checked he was still there too.

Next meeting of my local Tea Party group, I'll remind them of their imminent demise. Course, it will have to be after our Congressman speaks. I mean we're so ineffective we have requests to speak to us all the time. Seems to get a chuckle when we talk about it.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.

Next to the Tea Party, Rush is the second most popular icon lefties loath. They hate him for constantly reminding his millions of listeners of what a bunch of degenerate America-hating lying shitbags liberals really are. The fact that Rush is so popular he commanded a $360 million, ten year contract, makes lefties especially livid. Those cheap bastards won't even pony up a few buck a year each, to keep NPR afloat. They'd much rather rob the taxpayer's pocket. That's what democrats are, the party of parasites, jealousy, and hate.
I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.

I hate Rush because he consistently and without fail despises and puts down the American working class as a bunch of lazy people who do not deserve what little they are paid. He's a cheerleader for privilege and I will never understand why any wage earner listens to him.
Whenever I hear him he's lifting them up. Maybe you should clean some shit out of your auditory canals?

On the one hand, billions read from a book that describes the Legend of Moses, an educated man of Egypt. This is of the Legend, also included in Deuteronomy 23:19-20, that set Western Civilization, and all of humanity, against productive uses of arithmetic in matters of human survival. The flaw of fixed percentage pay raise, of stock divided per share payment, or savings interest rates, or fixed Percentage COLA's, or other such raises: Is shown in Matt25:14-30. Moses failed to create that. Therein the planet sees the recent foreclosure crisis, an outcome shown in that story. That was mainly unseen by Moses, Mohammed, Adam Smith, Multiple dozens of Holy Fathers, and English kings and queens. Moses set Israel to doing that to others--the fixed percentage usury raises--if not to others of the Israeli nation. Even that was unseen by Karl Marx, Keynes, Mao Tse Tung, anyone Korean, Franklin Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan--and any assorted, other dynasty members(?). The remedy in Matt20:1-16, was sorely missed. Also Unseen by billions. The eyes of humanity were still left covered, even while many were fully clothed(?)! McConnell and Boehner took that arithmetic away from America, after their ascendancy, after 2010. So there is no longer a "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit," from Obama-Biden, in the federal tax code. Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid finally put the market-friendly arithmetic, into the Tax Code: After 2008. By 2012, the Republicans ran the Mormon for President, instead.

McConnell know may even want to be friends, with Senator Paul. The Libertarians are actually a different group, not Tea Party. One of my late friends--actually dead(?)--was a founding director of Libertarian Party . My grandfather was a founding director of the San Fernando Valley, Walnut Growers Association, and knew Mulholland. Mulholland brought water to Los Angeles, and only for Los Angeles--as the statute had it at the time. Those parcels across the Los Angeles river, from the now Universal City tour bus extravaganza: Were of grandpa's farm. Original ditches(?), those from the Los Angeles River: Had been a part of Mulholland's, City of Los Angeles, responsibility.

All That taken away, then surely no one wants to miss this, in the OP link:

REP. JODY HICE (R-GA) – If Hice had his druthers, the more than 100 women currently elected to Congress better have permission from their husbands to be there. “If the woman’s within the authority of her husband, I don’t see a problem,” he declared in 2004 when asked about the growing number of women in politics. Unsurprisingly, Hice’s radical views aren’t confined to gender equality. He doesn’t believe Muslims should be protected by the First Amendment because Islam is “not” a religion, but rather “a totalitarian way of life with a religious component.” He also believes homosexuality is a choice, states can (unconstitutionally) nullify federal laws like Obamacare, and the cause of the Civil War is still an open debate.

That is an incoming TeaBerserker. Only in the last few days have scientists been able to link the rotting and fermenting fruits(?), to the actual rise of human capabilities.
Some of us could in fact guess, what Moses et. al., probably didn't know for certain(?).

(White Eyes bring great shovels to Lands of Many Nations, needed after White Eyes. . .Discovered Lands of Many Nations! For More than Many herds of Buffalo could make, would White Eyes need Great Shovels, and only then later on, then toilets(?)!"

On the one hand, billions read from a book that describes the Legend of Moses, an educated man of Egypt. This is of the Legend, also included in Deuteronomy 23:19-20, that set Western Civilization, and all of humanity, against productive uses of arithmetic in matters of human survival. The flaw of fixed percentage pay raise, of stock divided per share payment, or savings interest rates, or fixed Percentage COLA's, or other such raises: Is shown in Matt25:14-30. Moses failed to create that. Therein the planet sees the recent foreclosure crisis, an outcome shown in that story. That was mainly unseen by Moses, Mohammed, Adam Smith, Multiple dozens of Holy Fathers, and English kings and queens. Moses set Israel to doing that to others--the fixed percentage usury raises--if not to others of the Israeli nation. Even that was unseen by Karl Marx, Keynes, Mao Tse Tung, anyone Korean, Franklin Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan--and any assorted, other dynasty members(?). The remedy in Matt20:1-16, was sorely missed. Also Unseen by billions. The eyes of humanity were still left covered, even while many were fully clothed(?)! McConnell and Boehner took that arithmetic away from America, after their ascendancy, after 2010. So there is no longer a "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit," from Obama-Biden, in the federal tax code. Obama-Biden-Pelosi-Reid finally put the market-friendly arithmetic, into the Tax Code: After 2008. By 2012, the Republicans ran the Mormon for President, instead.

McConnell know may even want to be friends, with Senator Paul. The Libertarians are actually a different group, not Tea Party. One of my late friends--actually dead(?)--was a founding director of Libertarian Party . My grandfather was a founding director of the San Fernando Valley, Walnut Growers Association, and knew Mulholland. Mulholland brought water to Los Angeles, and only for Los Angeles--as the statute had it at the time. Those parcels across the Los Angeles river, from the now Universal City tour bus extravaganza: Were of grandpa's farm. Original ditches(?), those from the Los Angeles River: Had been a part of Mulholland's, City of Los Angeles, responsibility.

All That taken away, then surely no one wants to miss this, in the OP link:

REP. JODY HICE (R-GA) – If Hice had his druthers, the more than 100 women currently elected to Congress better have permission from their husbands to be there. “If the woman’s within the authority of her husband, I don’t see a problem,” he declared in 2004 when asked about the growing number of women in politics. Unsurprisingly, Hice’s radical views aren’t confined to gender equality. He doesn’t believe Muslims should be protected by the First Amendment because Islam is “not” a religion, but rather “a totalitarian way of life with a religious component.” He also believes homosexuality is a choice, states can (unconstitutionally) nullify federal laws like Obamacare, and the cause of the Civil War is still an open debate.

That is an incoming TeaBerserker. Only in the last few days have scientists been able to link the rotting and fermenting fruits(?), to the actual rise of human capabilities.
Some of us could in fact guess, what Moses et. al., probably didn't know for certain(?).

(White Eyes bring great shovels to Lands of Many Nations, needed after White Eyes. . .Discovered Lands of Many Nations! For More than Many herds of Buffalo could make, would White Eyes need Great Shovels, and only then later on, then toilets(?)!"

You should stick with stinkprogess. You just keep on :dig:

Whenever I hear him he's lifting them up. Maybe you should clean some shit out of your auditory canals?
Really? Just let some of them get uppity and demand something from their megacorp employers, he's all over that shit like a mission from God.
He acts like the working class's friend when he is condemning something as a job killer but his tune changes quickly when collective action comes up and the workers try to stand up for themselves demand better.

Forum List

Back