New Gallup Poll: Trump approval in freefall, sinks to 36%

The failure of Congress to repeal Obamacare is more than likely to result in the end of my life.

I still stand with Trump.

I will stand with Trump until the end.
Dear German dumb ass......uh, stick with Trump to the end and end up like the Germans....with shit smeared all over your fuckin face.

You are an epic reason why abortion clinics are needed in highly n!gger populated areas.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

I personally find that jumping out of bed at 3:27 AM to send snark tweets about 'Miss Piggy' and Barack O'bama bugging my phones helps me sleep.

Then I get my bugle and play "Tapps".

36% approval

Imagine if he had an economic downturn

Who cares if Trump has 36% approval

The Freedom Caucus members who told him to go fuck himself on Trumpcare

The failure of Congress to repeal Obamacare is more than likely to result in the end of my life.

Nonsense.

All this time, you RWNJs have been saying that no one dies in the US for lack of insurance but now you say having insurance will kill you.

What you really mean is the Repubs in your state have screwed over their own constituents. Lie about if you want but remember that all of us have access to real news.[

Nonsense.

All this time, you RWNJs have been saying that no one dies in the US for lack of insurance but now you say having insurance will kill you.

What you really mean is the Repubs in your state have screwed over their own constituents. Lie about if you want but remember that all of us have access to real news.

Yep.

I do have insurance, through work.

i refuse to be treated by Obamacare.

I have not been to a doctor or hospital in 28 years and age is catching up to me, fast.

I've really been holding on since 2010.

For the gazillionth time, ObamaCare is not insurance and does not "treat" you. Please educate yourself cuz you sound like yet another RWNJ like JimBowie1958 posted about in Current Events - White males committing slow suicide by drugs, diet, booze and blaming everyone else for holding them down, forcing all that crap down their gullets.

There's not a testicle in the lot of you.

Grow up and take responsibility for yourself. Stop blaming President Oama because there's not a damn thing he could do about you being an whining, professional victim and just damn fool idiot.

I just heard from a bird outside my window that Trump's approval rating is 35.9%.
No wait...I just heard from a bird outside my window that Trump's approval rating is 73.63090572038%.
No wait...

Polls told us there was no chance Hillary wouldn't be president.
His poll numbers are lower in big, lib cities and lib strong holds than they are all across the nation... the people that voted him I in are still pretty happy with him so far.
You shouldn't base your opinion on polls. They along with statistics are so easy to manipulate, you could teach a second grader how to do it
I so agree with you, because polls are asking democrats to work with this white house and I say the hell with this white house and polls.

Yabut, we'll never see Dems screw over the country like the Repubs have.

I just heard from a bird outside my window that Trump's approval rating is 35.9%.
No wait...I just heard from a bird outside my window that Trump's approval rating is 73.63090572038%.
No wait...

You sound like trumpery himself. He always "hears" something and then reports it like its fact. And then he lies that he said it at all.

Dumb as shoelaces.

No wait...

You sound like trumpery himself. He always "hears" something and then reports it like its fact. And then he lies that he said it at all.

Dumb as shoelaces.

"hears" something and then reports it like its fact. And then he lies that he said it at all.
Wow! That's ironic considering all the bullshit threads you Liberals have created since Trump won.
Have you seen your doctor lately for some anti-stupid meds?

Forum List

Back