New Forum Member From North Carolina!!

tonytrout

Rookie
Jul 26, 2013
First of all, let me say I'm a huge slacker when it comes to introducing myself since I've been a member here for two years and had, in fact, forgotten about it!

My name is Tony Trout. I'm 39 years old and disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus ("water on the brain" is what the latter condition is usually termed as). I have tons of interests ranging from music to conspiracy theories. Back in 2008, I had a lifelong dream come true when I met my favorite guitarist/singer, Marty Stuart, when the band I was in opened two shows for him in Hiawassee, Georgia. It was THE highlight of my life!!

I'll make this short and say that I'm glad I'm a member here and I hope and pray that I can be a member who contributes wisely to the forum.

Thanks again for having me and sorry for being so late with the introductory post!!

Take Care,
Tony Trout

First of all, let me say I'm a huge slacker when it comes to introducing myself since I've been a member here for two years and had, in fact, forgotten about it!

My name is Tony Trout. I'm 39 years old and disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus ("water on the brain" is what the latter condition is usually termed as). I have tons of interests ranging from music to conspiracy theories. Back in 2008, I had a lifelong dream come true when I met my favorite guitarist/singer, Marty Stuart, when the band I was in opened two shows for him in Hiawassee, Georgia. It was THE highlight of my life!!

I'll make this short and say that I'm glad I'm a member here and I hope and pray that I can be a member who contributes wisely to the forum.

Thanks again for having me and sorry for being so late with the introductory post!!

Take Care,
Tony Trout
:welcome: if you're a Dook fan! And if you're a Democrat. :whip:

welcome-to-the-6os6fx.jpg

Take Care,
Tony Trout
2 years and this is your first post?

Take Care,
Tony Trout
:welcome: Welcome, Tony!

Welcome & I hope you didn't forget your waders & a jock strap.

Take Care,
Tony Trout
20411_zps7a3bd5mu.jpg

Take Care,
Tony Trout
:welcome: if you're a Dook fan! And if you're a Democrat. :whip:

Awwww.....you're so fair and balanced........:rolleyes:

Take Care,
Tony Trout

Thank you Tony for sharing about yourself. I hope you enjoy posting here. And, I saved your "welcome cake" from 2 years ago.

il_570xN.520402736_okhk.jpg

To the ones with the mean replies: I had forgotten about my membership here. That's my reason for being so late with an introductory post.

To the ones with the mean replies: I had forgotten about my membership here. That's my reason for being so late with an introductory post.
If you have a lick of sense you forget about your membership again.......... :D

Welcome (back) to the nut house.......

Welcome aboard Tony. I've seen a baby that has this kind of medical problem. I'm happy to know that it looks like you are doing well. Hope you enjoy staying here. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

I once ignored this place for two years intentionally. Got my virginity back.

Sometimes it helps to stay away....until you get your sense of forgiveness and understanding back.....I'm not sure about the virginity....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back