I'm new but I alreay see one from a former forum

Kilgore.t1

Rookie
Aug 21, 2018
just another old guy with some fairly strong liberal tendencies. I can change my mind, but it ain't gonna happen unless you say something with merit.

and to a certain maroon from a forum long gone - when did you start including a space between sentences?

just another old guy with some fairly strong liberal tendencies. I can change my mind, but it ain't gonna happen unless you say something with merit.

and to a certain maroon from a forum long gone - when did you start including a space between sentences?
Interesting... you misspell moron identical to another member here...

I think he added the space between sentences when they changed the spelling of “moron” to “maroon”.

Interesting... you misspell moron identical to another member here...
Say it i'nt so

Hello and welcome. Thanks for at least being honest enough and declaring yourself a butthole straight out in advance that you are liberal but can change your mind, but only on the merit of your own self-imposed liberal standards that the argument must support leftist beliefs in the first place in order to have merit.

Welcome
You'll change your mind when JakeStarkey takes hold of you. Jake doesn't put up with liberals.

Welcome
You'll change your mind when JakeStarkey takes hold of you. Jake doesn't put up with liberals.
Kilgore, do you have a bike?

th

Was it DA?

All you liberals look alike, can you wear something unusual, so we can tell its you?

WELCOME! So nice to have you! Dont' let these guys fool ya, we're really nice around here.
Have TWO donuts and let me know anytime you need a refill.
upload_2018-8-22_7-58-6.png

Y'all be quite the friendly bunch. Maybe I'll stick around.
I do want to thank mr leland for explaining the spelling of the word "maroon" to the loony tunes impaired.

And to the person who seems so worried about thin skin - we are on an anonymous board - we don't have skin. If you are worried about your make-believe skin, you are in serious trouble.

I do want to thank mr leland for explaining the spelling of the word "maroon" to the loony tunes impaired.

And to the person who seems so worried about thin skin - we are on an anonymous board - we don't have skin. If you are worried about your make-believe skin, you are in serious trouble.
If I haven't made myself crystal clear yet, we need liberals here, bad. Get crackin, Kilgore.

If I haven't made myself crystal clear yet, we need liberals here, bad. Get crackin, Kilgore.
Yep. 2 bad there is only like 5 liberals on this board.
It would be much more rational if we didnt have leftist bedwetters and conservatives

Visit the Flame Zone as soon as you can! :FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back