New Flag at a Whitehouse

Contessa - show a little class sweetie. Did someone call you a poppyhead when you were in high school? Did the Rep chicks get all the cute boys? Move on. You're not 12 anymore. Or are you?

Well at least now I know why your outlook is so skewed, it is your extensive knowledge about things "POPPY." I wondered why your little brain was fried, LOL, thanks for the info!

The only POPPIES we had where I grew up were the ones we bought from the VFW, LOL.... You know, SUPPORTING THE VETERANS, and this was back in the day when REPUBLICANS were decent, hardworking, churchgoing real family values types, not sluts and druggies and drunks, who spawned sleazy types who were sluts and druggies and drunks, LOL......

Bush, McCain, Palin, Limbaugh, DeLay, and so on?
Let's examine the 'quality' of your input here:

(1) "YOU are the FLAMING bag of POO"

(2) 'Look at me! I found a typo!'

:cuckoo:

Contessa - show a little class sweetie. Did someone call you a poppyhead when you were in high school? Did the Rep chicks get all the cute boys? Move on. You're not 12 anymore. Or are you?

Well at least now I know why your outlook is so skewed, it is your extensive knowledge about things "POPPY." I wondered why your little brain was fried, LOL, thanks for the info!

The only POPPIES we had where I grew up were the ones we bought from the VFW, LOL.... You know, SUPPORTING THE VETERANS, and this was back in the day when REPUBLICANS were decent, hardworking, churchgoing real family values types, not sluts and druggies and drunks, who spawned sleazy types who were sluts and druggies and drunks, LOL......

Bush, McCain, Palin, Limbaugh, DeLay, and so on?
Let's examine the 'quality' of your input here:

(1) "YOU are the FLAMING bag of POO"

(2) 'Look at me! I found a typo!'

:cuckoo:

The bitch can't spell, and is apparently too lazy to check for mistakes before acting out... that is totally RWW "ig'nant" typical trash......

Glad we can let y'all claim the silly heifer for the RWWs, LMAO......

BTW, is her twin's name Emeraude?

Contessa - darling I apologize for not editing my post for typos. I am typing on a two imch keyboard.

I don't like slinging poo at children so I am leaving this thread. Enjoy your tacky flag. Maybe in your neighborhood there are no ordinances about trash. Ddes it get chilly in that trailer?

A more reluctant notoriety of Kokomo was the involvement of local citizens in the Indiana branch of the Ku Klux Klan. There had been large numbers of followers for years, which culminated on July 4, 1923, with the largest gathering of Ku Klux Klan members in history, which assembled at Malfalfa Park in Kokomo for a mighty Konklave. Attendance is estimated to have been 200,000 people.[12]

Kokomo, Indiana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm almost positive this wasn't an Obama supporter flying this flag.

A more reluctant notoriety of Kokomo was the involvement of local citizens in the Indiana branch of the Ku Klux Klan. There had been large numbers of followers for years, which culminated on July 4, 1923, with the largest gathering of Ku Klux Klan members in history, which assembled at Malfalfa Park in Kokomo for a mighty Konklave. Attendance is estimated to have been 200,000 people.[12]

Good point. Kokomo has quite the sordid history.

Yeah!

It was the KKK!:eek:

obamanation.jpg

GREAT FLAG!!!!

LET´S TAKE OVER CANADA, MÉXICO, AND CENTRAL AMERICA, AND RENAME EVERYTHING THE UNITED STATES OF OBAMA.......

I LOVE this Flag!!!!

Calm down, he's a Democrat, NOT a Republican.

i love how the link is from a blog... you people serious .... kidding me.. no way in hell would anyone in the right mind buy this. Second you cannot mess with the usa flag... third... well it is easily photoshop nor do i care if fakes or real.

its plain stupid.

That flag is as big a disgrace as Obama is to this Country!

On second thought maybe Obama can hand them out on his next tour of the world apologizing for America

Last edited:
Speaking of flags...

I remember during the campaign, reading a thread on another board (*coughhannitycough*). The writer was absolutely outraged that Obama had the nerve to redesign the American flag and insert an "O" on it as a campaign stunt.

10obama-ohio.jpg

Then someone kindly pointed out that the flag in question was the Ohio flag.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back