New Flag at a Whitehouse

pete

The food stamp president
Oct 31, 2008
Townhall.com Blog : Meredith Jessup : "USA Barack Obama Flag" Flies Over Kokomo, IN

obamanation.jpg

Pete..

Are those flags for sale??
They should be very popular

Contessa - show a little class sweetie. Did someone call you a poppyhead when you were in high school? Did the Rep chicks get all the cute boys? Move on. You're not 12 anymore. Or are you?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
obamanation.jpg

GREAT FLAG!!!!

LET´S TAKE OVER CANADA, MÉXICO, AND CENTRAL AMERICA, AND RENAME EVERYTHING THE UNITED STATES OF OBAMA.......

I LOVE this Flag!!!!

Contessa - show a little class sweetie. Did someone call you a poppyhead when you were in high school? Did the Rep chicks get all the cute boys? Move on. You're not 12 anymore. Or are you?

Well at least now I know why your outlook is so skewed, it is your extensive knowledge about things "POPPY." I wondered why your little brain was fried, LOL, thanks for the info!

The only POPPIES we had where I grew up were the ones we bought from the VFW, LOL.... You know, SUPPORTING THE VETERANS, and this was back in the day when REPUBLICANS were decent, hardworking, churchgoing real family values types, not sluts and druggies and drunks, who spawned sleazy types who were sluts and druggies and drunks, LOL......

Bush, McCain, Palin, Limbaugh, DeLay, and so on?

It is a nice flag.....

With Christmas coming it would make a great gift

Forum List

Back