New EPA head Scott Pruitt rejects CO2 as primary cause of global warming

And what's ion the news today? Hmmmmm...........oh..........oh.........whats this?:ack-1: From the Chicago Tribune...........

Climate change denier leading the EPA? So long, fish
Rex Huppke Contact Reporter

Climate change denier leading the EPA? So long, fish

Look at the headline!! And these AGW people are dumbfounded that this is all happening!!:doubt::doubt: But reasoned judgment folks know........the bomb throwing ( 20 years of it mind you ) has zero impact toward the cause. But they just keep doing it.......... :deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Whats that they say about doing things over and over again and again and expecting different results........:spinner:

Oh.....whats this......... :ack-1:......more news in todays REALCLEARENERGY................

Carbon Dioxide Could Reach 410 PPM This Month
By Brian Kahn

A never-ending stream of carbon pollution ensures that each year the world continues to break records for carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. This year will be no different.

Like a rite of spring, carbon dioxide is poised to cruise pass the previous mark set last year and reach heights unseen in human history. In the coming weeks, carbon dioxide will start to breach the 410 parts per million threshold on a daily basis at
the Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii. The monthly average for May could come close to topping 410 ppm, too, according to the U.K. Met Office’s inaugural carbon dioxide forecast, released last week.

Guess what?

The k00ks have been saying this for years and years now...............:popcorn:

BUT NOBODY IS CARING S0NS........ :spinner::spinner::spinner:

Oh.....whats this......... :ack-1:......more news in todays REALCLEARENERGY................

By Brian Kahn

A never-ending stream of carbon pollution ensures that each year the world continues to break records for carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. This year will be no different.

Like a rite of spring, carbon dioxide is poised to cruise pass the previous mark set last year and reach heights unseen in human history. In the coming weeks, carbon dioxide will start to breach the 410 parts per million threshold on a daily basis at
the Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii. The monthly average for May could come close to topping 410 ppm, too, according to the U.K. Met Office’s inaugural carbon dioxide forecast, released last week.

Guess what?

The k00ks have been saying this for years and years now...............:popcorn:

BUT NOBODY IS CARING S0NS........ :spinner::spinner::spinner:

Considering that the earths long term average level of CO2 is about 1600ppm, I'm not seeing a problem here..

He says it is very difficult to measure actual human influence and that the research and the debate need to carry on.

Then he canned the entire climate research department and explained to his interviewer why the EPA itself should be disbanded.

"Giving pink slips to scientists across the federal government, including 43% of EPA scientists, and proposing to eliminate the US Climate Global Research Program in its entirety makes one question who this administration will rely on for scientific research and facts." --Gina McCarthy, former EPA head

"Pruitt loves baseball so put it this way: An EPA head denying science is like [Derek] Jeter refusing to use a bat. He'd be fired and so should Pruitt," -- Michael Brune, Executive Head of the Sierra Club.

What an admirable bunch are American conservatives under the leadership of an ignorant, mentally unstable fool like Donald Trump. Exceptionally so. Eh?
Green Is the Color of Their Daddies' Money

Have you hugged your tree today? Nature is a pretty sight only to those who are sitting pretty.

Meaningless drivel! Are you insane? Or just sitting there with your had up your ass, like most rightwingnuts.

headupass.jpg
Rebuttal to Butthead

A Rightwinger would never accuse the sons of his Masters, the plutocrats, of being Trustfundie Treehuggers.

If it isn't, then what is? Regardless of the answer to that question, it is a contributor. If not, Pruitt needs to explain what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs and why the increase in CO2 seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution wouldn't also increase absorbed energy.

I let out a ripping bean fart in response.
That's why there is global warming on Uranus.

And, let me get this straight, you claim to have a degree in geology? .

and you claim to be an ocean engineer and can't make sense of even the simplest of graphs and are under the impression that the atmosphere warms the ocean via IR radiation...it surprises me that you can even spell engineer, much less claim to be one.

....Pruitt needs to explain what happens to the energy CO2 absorbs and why the increase in CO2 seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution wouldn't also increase absorbed energy.

That's why there is global warming on Uranus.

I can believe that "there is global warming on" your anus, moron, but there is no evidence whatsoever that Uranus has experienced any warming at all.

Over the last fifty years, the sun’s output has decreased slightly: it is radiating less heat. Scientists can measure the various activities of the sun pretty accurately from here on Earth, or from orbit, so it is hard to ignore the discrepancy between the facts and the myths of your crackpot cult of reality denial that say that the sun is causing a rise in temperatures all over the solar system.

Meaningless drivel! Are you insane? Or just sitting there with your had up your ass, like most rightwingnuts.

headupass.jpg

You were told about posting selfies...
What? You don't recognize your own photo, boober? You really are losing it!

That is clearly you thunder...hiding from the baggage that has been following you since your childhood...pull your head out and get some help...your life could be so much better if you could realize that you don't have to be intimidated and angry with everyone who disagrees with you.

Do you have data showing increasing levels of atmospheric water vapor to coincide with the observed warming?

Shut the fuck up. IT DOESN'T MATTER. The earth has warmed and cooled periodically since its creation. IT'S A NORMAL THING. It doesn't matter what causes it, you imbecile, it happens.

There is no such thing as a static living creature, and this planet is a living thing. If it was static, it would be...I dunno, the MOON. A dead planet.
^ the above coming form someone who, no doubt, didn't even graduate high school AND, not suprisingly, provided ZERO evidence for her shrill bellowing..

Back to topic.

headupass.jpg

You were told about posting selfies...
What? You don't recognize your own photo, boober? You really are losing it!

...your life could be so much better if you could realize that you don't have to be intimidated and angry with everyone who disagrees with you.

ROTFLMFAO......you actually imagine that a feeble minded ignorant retard like yourself is somehow "intimidating"? LOLOLOLOLLOL....that is hilarious! A blind, deaf and dumb, paraplegic Cub Scout could intimidate you into the ground!

I take it that you are aware that Global Warming frequently PRECEEDED increases in CO2.

Yes. I take it you're aware that bringing up that red herring doesn't reflect well on your ability to use logic. The present is not constrained to act like the past if conditions at the present time are different, and conditions are different.

Are you aware that other planets in our Solar System are warming? SUV's?

Are you aware the sun is cooling, and that we thus know with 100% certainty the warming is not caused by solar changes?

Probably not, as apparently your political cult didn't see fit to inform you of that. They withheld information from you, a form of dishonesty. Why would they do that, do you think?

And why do you ask so many irrelevant questions? Is that how your [you] were trained to deflect from the actual topic?

How is the FACT that Global Warming has frequently PRECEEDED increases in CO2 when the discussion is about CO2...and Global Warming a red herring?

I said the other planets in our solar system are warming. Where did I mention the Sun warming or cooling? Aren't those examples your way of a diversion?

How is man's supposed increase in CO2 increasing the temperature of the other planets in our Solar System?

ROTFLMFAO......you actually imagine that a feeble minded ignorant retard like yourself is somehow "intimidating"? LOLOLOLOLLOL....that is hilarious! A blind, deaf and dumb, paraplegic Cub Scout could intimidate you into the ground!

Why go out of the way to prove the point?

hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1.jpg

I'm curious whether or not our new EPA head believes global warming is taking place. Has anyone heard anything from him that indicates one way or the other?

And, really, what does this matter? Is he not there as a representative of the president responsible for the enforcement of the law? His personal opinions should be pretty much irrelevant.

My God........talk about clueless people in this forum. I cant believe what Im reading and over the years, Ive read a lot of incoherent stuff here.

But this stuff............"Pruitt needs to explain himself on............"

YOU

FUCKING

MORONS.............

..........HE

DOESNT

HAVE

TO

EXPLAIN

DICK

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

..........holy fuck.........these people still, after months, don't realize they have lost!:2up::coffee::coffee:

Forum List

Back