New EPA director Pruitt has history of suing EPA...Duh, Donald

Quakes are common in the west dummy. Thousands of quakes, even in freakville California. Avoid operating a motor vehicle or breeding.

Do you read the articles are just post blindly and wildly all the time?

You libs hate oil, got it. Anything else?

I'm not a Lib, but one thing I do hate, drinking polluted water, and the idea that I could get swallowed up in a sink hole. Did you see where the police officer died this week when her car got swallowed in a sink hole? Probably not, because you only focus on police officer deaths if they get shot by a black person.

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

The officer died in San Antonio not Florida. :spinner:

Its obvious you flunked geology, or skipped that class to smoke your bong.

Hey, I've got something for the OP.........

Oh lookie, a troller. The Trumpers resort to cartoons because they have shit for brains.

You don't know what that says, do you?

I don't care what it says. Cartoons and memes are what people do when they can't think for themselves. You're a prime example.

Dont forget to add chanting to the list......Dems have zero original thoughts.

Hey hey ho ho, you are fucking stupid!

Oh lookie, a troller. The Trumpers resort to cartoons because they have shit for brains.

I don't care what it says. Cartoons and memes are what people do when they can't think for themselves. You're a prime example.

All the way up the food chain!

It is a good idea to put a harsh critic of the EPA at it's helm. Complain about, fix it. It should not be done away with. I grew up on the Cuyahoga river in the 60's.

It is a good idea to put a harsh critic of the EPA at it's helm. Complain about, fix it. It should not be done away with. I grew up on the Cuyahoga river in the 60's.

Exactly... environmental protection can coexist with sound business policies.

Do you read the articles are just post blindly and wildly all the time?

I'm not a Lib, but one thing I do hate, drinking polluted water, and the idea that I could get swallowed up in a sink hole. Did you see where the police officer died this week when her car got swallowed in a sink hole? Probably not, because you only focus on police officer deaths if they get shot by a black person.

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

I mentioned the police officer died falling into a sink hole and you bring up Florida... the officer died in San Antonio, TX. Florida is irrelevant to what I said.

Why did Susan Hedman, regional administrator for EPA's Chicago-based region 5 resign during the Flint water fiasco? Should she have faced charges?

Wait, didn't a Republican shout out something in the middle of one of Obama's State of the Union addresses?

It goes both ways.

Wait, didn't a Republican shout out something in the middle of one of Obama's State of the Union addresses?

It goes both ways.

Yes, he was right but he was being an ass.

Interesting though with all the tape of the Democrat party chanting you came back with ... one guy ...

It goes both ways.

Interesting though with all the tape of the Democrat party chanting you came back with ... one guy ...

I was just pointing out that it goes both ways.

It goes both ways.

Goes both ways.. wait.. what?

This is going downhill fast...

This Pruitt jerk is the AG in Oklahoma and has a history of suing the EPA.
Pruitt lawsuits, other actions taken against EPA

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)
Great news. About time someone cleaned up the EPA.

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Great news. About time someone cleaned up the EPA.

Plates shift constantly, there are Earthquakes constantly. These people take ignorant to a whole new level.

It goes both ways.

I agreed with you on that, but I was pointing out it's on a massively different scale

upload_2016-12-8_13-39-22.png

View attachment 101274

They clearly need to stop fracking the ocean floor. Just saying

I mentioned the police officer died falling into a sink hole and you bring up Florida... the officer died in San Antonio, TX. Florida is irrelevant to what I said.

Take a class on sink hole formation and return less ignorant.

Forum List

Back