Trump Cabonit & Trump lies

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
The Orange Cheeto ran blabbing how he was financing his own campaign so he would not be beholding to anyone.

'Yet he names people to cabinet posts who were major contributors.

Of course, the duped Trumpettes don't care. They were lied to over & ver & just keep bending over " Yes Donald, give me some more"

The Orange Cheeto ran blabbing how he was financing his own campaign so he would not be beholding to anyone.

Of course, the duped Trumpettes don't care. They were lied to over & ver & just keep bending over " Yes Donald, give me some more"
dependsformen.jpg

Talk about duped.. you got duped out of a basic education

Nickey Haley was agaist him yet she is now part of his cabinet.
Trump has more cabinet members named than Obama did at this same time and Trump is under budget.
It was just fine when Obama nominated his friends. :)
Obama Filling His Cabinet With Experienced Friends

Donald Trump Cabinet members: His picks so far

Trump has more cabinet members named than Obama did at this same time and Trump is under budget.

Trump gave Haley a spot in the UN (Trump cares little about the UN) so he could give a major supporter (SC Lt Gov) a Governorship. Wow, you really aren't too bright.

You totally avoided the point.

Suck it up buttercup! :)

Trump gave Haley a spot in the UN (Trump cares little about the UN) so he could give a major supporter (SC Lt Gov) a Governorship. Wow, you really aren't too bright.

Haley get a federal level position, great experience for a Senate run or possibly more.

You missed my point about what you claimed was major contrubuters.

At first glance, I thought cabonit was some high-filutin intellectual term.

Then I noticed who "coined" it.

Suck it up buttercup! :)
I'm not the one with the orange lips.

But you didn't say anything about them.

DeVos & McMahon both major contributors.

How about a list of contributors who got appointments and how much they contributed to Trumps campaign.

But you didn't say anything about them.

DeVos & McMahon both major contributors.

Yes I did.
Nicky was not a major contributer but now has a position.

Which appointee is a major contributor?

Well for one, Linda McMahon contributed $6 million to Trump's campaign.

Among those Trump tapped for his economic advisory council is Steven Mnuchin, who, as Trump’s national finance director, is the point man for soliciting campaign cash across the nation. Mnuchin gave Trump $425,000 at the end of June. Others big donors on Trump’s economic advisory team include:

New Topics

Forum List

Back