New EPA director Pruitt has history of suing EPA...Duh, Donald

The EPA has a long history of getting its ass handed to it in court for its overreach and corruption. What did I tell you libs, yes your pain and suffering has only just begun, this is another example.

Is it going to be on the same level of pain and suffering that Oklahomans, most of them Republicans, feel every week? You idiots constantly vote against your own interests.

"""The United States Geological Survey said a 5.6 magnitude earthquake happened at 7:02 a.m. Saturday in north-central Oklahoma, on the fringe of an area where regulators had stepped in to limit wastewater disposal. That temblor matches a November 2011 quake in the same region."""

Oklahoma Earthquake Victims Sue Oil Companies For Damages

Quakes are common in the west dummy. Thousands of quakes, even in freakville California. Avoid operating a motor vehicle or breeding.

You guys WANT to see Oklahoma sink into a hole?
They stopped fracking in England due to similar problems. It isn't just American liberals bent on destroying the free world who are seeing a pattern here.

Fact 2: Not all wastewater injection wells induce earthquakes.
Most injection wells are not associated with felt earthquakes. A combination of many factors is necessary for injection to induce felt earthquakes. These include: the injection rate and total volume injected; the presence of faults that are large enough to produce felt earthquakes; stresses that are large enough to produce earthquakes; and the presence of pathways for the fluid pressure to travel from the injection point to faults.
Induced Earthquakes
Okay. So maybe they should stop using the techniques that DO cause earthquakes/sink holes. The OP's point, I think, is that Pruitt will let fracking continue full bore without "regulations" that protect the land from collapsing.

This Pruitt jerk is the AG in Oklahoma and has a history of suing the EPA.
Pruitt lawsuits, other actions taken against EPA

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)
Perfect man for the job then.

Where did you get this information?
From what reliable source?
Tell us!

They stopped fracking in England due to similar problems. It isn't just American liberals bent on destroying the free world who are seeing a pattern here.

Most injection wells are not associated with felt earthquakes. A combination of many factors is necessary for injection to induce felt earthquakes. These include: the injection rate and total volume injected; the presence of faults that are large enough to produce felt earthquakes; stresses that are large enough to produce earthquakes; and the presence of pathways for the fluid pressure to travel from the injection point to faults.
Induced Earthquakes

The EPA has a long history of getting its ass handed to it in court for its overreach and corruption. What did I tell you libs, yes your pain and suffering has only just begun, this is another example.

Is it going to be on the same level of pain and suffering that Oklahomans, most of them Republicans, feel every week? You idiots constantly vote against your own interests.

"""The United States Geological Survey said a 5.6 magnitude earthquake happened at 7:02 a.m. Saturday in north-central Oklahoma, on the fringe of an area where regulators had stepped in to limit wastewater disposal. That temblor matches a November 2011 quake in the same region."""

Quakes are common in the west dummy. Thousands of quakes, even in freakville California. Avoid operating a motor vehicle or breeding.

Do you read the articles are just post blindly and wildly all the time?

You libs hate oil, got it. Anything else?

Induced Earthquakes
Okay. So maybe they should stop using the techniques that DO cause earthquakes/sink holes. The OP's point, I think, is that Pruitt will let fracking continue full bore without "regulations" that protect the land from collapsing.
I agree.
Fracking isn't the problem. Its wastewater injections.

I'm not a Lib, but one thing I do hate, drinking polluted water, and the idea that I could get swallowed up in a sink hole. Did you see where the police officer died this week when her car got swallowed in a sink hole? Probably not, because you only focus on police officer deaths if they get shot by a black person.

I'm not a Lib, but one thing I do hate, drinking polluted water, and the idea that I could get swallowed up in a sink hole. Did you see where the police officer died this week when her car got swallowed in a sink hole? Probably not, because you only focus on police officer deaths if they get shot by a black person.

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

This Pruitt jerk is the AG in Oklahoma and has a history of suing the EPA.
Pruitt lawsuits, other actions taken against EPA

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)

Good for him. The EPA is at the top of the anti-business America bashing list. I'm totally for the concept of an EPA to bird dog keeping our environment clean. But the EPA is no such thing. It's an anti-capitalist organization that shamelessly pursues the leftist agenda. Being gone is better for this country then keeping them as what they are

The state of OK has admitted theirs are from fracking, dummy.

Induced Earthquakes

The land isn't going to collapse.... Jesus.

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

The officer died in San Antonio not Florida. :spinner:

The state of OK has admitted theirs are from fracking, dummy.

No it hasn't. /eyeroll

Wait after meeting Al Gore he didnt convert to being a climate change SS agent?

Liberals dissapointed again, God I love Trump

And they still dont think hell build the wall, they just keep setting themselves up....its so fucking hilarious

Hey, I've got something for the OP.........

Oh lookie, a troller. The Trumpers resort to cartoons because they have shit for brains.

You don't know what that says, do you?

I don't care what it says. Cartoons and memes are what people do when they can't think for themselves. You're a prime example.

Uhm, have you seen you profile pic? That's an internet meme kid.

Geeze Louise.

Forum List

Back