New EPA director Pruitt has history of suing EPA...Duh, Donald

I'm not a Lib, but one thing I do hate, drinking polluted water, and the idea that I could get swallowed up in a sink hole. Did you see where the police officer died this week when her car got swallowed in a sink hole? Probably not, because you only focus on police officer deaths if they get shot by a black person.

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

The officer died in San Antonio not Florida. :spinner:

Its obvious you flunked geology, or skipped that class to smoke your bong.

I mentioned the police officer died falling into a sink hole and you bring up Florida... the officer died in San Antonio, TX. Florida is irrelevant to what I said.

Take a class on sink hole formation and return less ignorant.

You're the one that doesn't know San Antonio is in Texas and not Florida.

You want to talk about natural created sink holes? Fine. I live in Kentucky which is basically over nothing but caves... in Bowling Green Kentucky close to Mammoth Cave, is the Corvette Museum where in 2014 a huge sink hole swallowed like 8 rare corvettes. But that's not what is going on in the Midwest states like Oklahoma, and you know that.

vette-sinkhole-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

Don't forget getting hit by a meteor you hate that too right, and gamma ray bursts from super massive black holes. Florida is overrun with sink holes, as are any areas sitting on limestone. /eyeroll

I mentioned the police officer died falling into a sink hole and you bring up Florida... the officer died in San Antonio, TX. Florida is irrelevant to what I said.

You want to talk about natural created sink holes? Fine. I live in Kentucky which is basically over nothing but caves... in Bowling Green Kentucky close to Mammoth Cave, is the Corvette Museum where in 2014 a huge sink hole swallowed like 8 rare corvettes. But that's not what is going on in the Midwest states like Oklahoma, and you know that.

^^^ proof you can't fix born stupid.

You have not made a single point. Oklahoma is developing sink holes and earthquakes... Oklahoma isn't full of limestone that is being eroded away from underneath by salt water like in Florida. Oklahoma also does not have hundreds of caves underneath almost the entire state.

The experts say it is more than likely from fracking...again, what's your profession? And have you been to Oklahoma to study the sites?

You have not made a single point. Oklahoma is developing sink holes and earthquakes... Oklahoma isn't full of limestone that is being eroded away from underneath by salt water like in Florida. Oklahoma also does not have hundreds of caves underneath almost the entire state.

The experts say it is more than likely from fracking...again, what's your profession? And have you been to Oklahoma to study the sites?
Obama administration says fracking is safe.

Forum List

Back