New EPA director Pruitt has history of suing EPA...Duh, Donald

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This Pruitt jerk is the AG in Oklahoma and has a history of suing the EPA.
Pruitt lawsuits, other actions taken against EPA

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You guys WANT to see Oklahoma sink into a hole?
They stopped fracking in England due to similar problems. It isn't just American liberals bent on destroying the free world who are seeing a pattern here.

They stopped fracking in England due to similar problems. It isn't just American liberals bent on destroying the free world who are seeing a pattern here.

Fact 2: Not all wastewater injection wells induce earthquakes.
Most injection wells are not associated with felt earthquakes. A combination of many factors is necessary for injection to induce felt earthquakes. These include: the injection rate and total volume injected; the presence of faults that are large enough to produce felt earthquakes; stresses that are large enough to produce earthquakes; and the presence of pathways for the fluid pressure to travel from the injection point to faults.
Induced Earthquakes

Everything environmentalists say it's made up bullshit… Fact

This Pruitt jerk is the AG in Oklahoma and has a history of suing the EPA.
Pruitt lawsuits, other actions taken against EPA

Of course he does, he's been running interference for fracking in his home state for years. Now look what's happened. His state is cratering on a weekly basis because of the deep well waste water injection that is a by-product of fracking.

Oklahoma, United States has had: (M1.5 or greater)

What better man to put at the head of an agency to finally see it abolished?

The EPA has a long history of getting its ass handed to it in court for its overreach and corruption. What did I tell you libs, yes your pain and suffering has only just begun, this is another example.

Or in order to get the EPA under constitutional restraints, which they ignoring right now.

Last edited:
I'm going to take the Republican approach here. I don't live in Oklahoma. Fuck them. Let them fall into one big hole and create a new lake in the middle of the country as a tourist attraction. Maybe if enough people's home fall into these man-made sink holes they will quit saying the shit isn't bad for the environment. I guess you gotta get burned sometimes before you learn. I know if I lived in Oklahoma I sure would make sure sink holes are covered under my home owners insurance.

Last edited:

Most injection wells are not associated with felt earthquakes. A combination of many factors is necessary for injection to induce felt earthquakes. These include: the injection rate and total volume injected; the presence of faults that are large enough to produce felt earthquakes; stresses that are large enough to produce earthquakes; and the presence of pathways for the fluid pressure to travel from the injection point to faults.
Induced Earthquakes

Sorry, dipshit:

"""We know that Oklahoma experienced 907 magnitude 3+ earthquakes in 2015, 585 magnitude 3+ earthquakes in 2014 and 109 in 2013.

While we understand that Oklahoma has historically experienced some level of seismicity, we know that the recent rise in earthquakes cannot be entirely attributed to natural causes. Seismologists have documented the relationship between wastewater disposal and triggered seismic activity. The Oklahoma Geological Survey has determined that the majority of recent earthquakes in central and north-central Oklahoma are very likely triggered by the injection of produced water in disposal wells."""

From the state government of Oklahoma: What We Know | Earthquakes in Oklahoma

Induced Earthquakes

Sorry, dipshit:

"""We know that Oklahoma experienced 907 magnitude 3+ earthquakes in 2015, 585 magnitude 3+ earthquakes in 2014 and 109 in 2013.

While we understand that Oklahoma has historically experienced some level of seismicity, we know that the recent rise in earthquakes cannot be entirely attributed to natural causes. Seismologists have documented the relationship between wastewater disposal and triggered seismic activity. The Oklahoma Geological Survey has determined that the majority of recent earthquakes in central and north-central Oklahoma are very likely triggered by the injection of produced water in disposal wells."""

What I posted doesnt contradict the OP, you stupid fuck.

The EPA has a long history of getting its ass handed to it in court for its overreach and corruption. What did I tell you libs, yes your pain and suffering has only just begun, this is another example.

Is it going to be on the same level of pain and suffering that Oklahomans, most of them Republicans, feel every week? You idiots constantly vote against your own interests.

"""The United States Geological Survey said a 5.6 magnitude earthquake happened at 7:02 a.m. Saturday in north-central Oklahoma, on the fringe of an area where regulators had stepped in to limit wastewater disposal. That temblor matches a November 2011 quake in the same region."""

Oklahoma Earthquake Victims Sue Oil Companies For Damages

Induced Earthquakes

Sorry, dipshit:

What you posted tries to deflect from my O/P. And as usual, you failed miserably.

Induced Earthquakes

Sorry, dipshit:

What you posted tries to deflect from my O/P. And as usual, you failed miserably.
What? LMAO

They don't care if it doesn't happen to them. But when the shit arrives on their doorstep, and it will, they will cry like a bunch of little girls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back