New England Lost and I feel sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!!!!!!!

overrated!
Would you like to make a bet? IF the Ravens and the 49ers make the Super Bowl, I'll give you the Niners and three points for a $20 bet. What do you say? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
if i win, you kiss my feet!
Sorry. $20 to the winner. We could easily figure out a way to pay the winner. I never renege on a bet. I have a feeling you're too yellow to take me up on my bet.
i dont need money

i need....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
I knew it. Just go away, fool.
If the 49ers dont win the SB i will walk the streets naked. how about that?

Would you like to make a bet? IF the Ravens and the 49ers make the Super Bowl, I'll give you the Niners and three points for a $20 bet. What do you say? Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?
Sorry. $20 to the winner. We could easily figure out a way to pay the winner. I never renege on a bet. I have a feeling you're too yellow to take me up on my bet.
i dont need money

You ARE an idiot.

i dont need money

You ARE an idiot.
a confident idiot!

Tom Brady also said it’s “pretty unlikely” he’ll retire this offseason.

overrated!
i dont need money

I wouldn’t take that bet either even if he was offering the dumbest bet ever. I wouldn’t trust giving out my name and contact information. There are too many crazy people here.

Instead, bet sigs.

Good enough to eat cake off a ugly women's ass LOL
It IS a nice feeling, isn't it? Brady never should've come back for this season. You could tell that he appears to be washed up. The bad news for the Titans is they have to play the Ravens next week. I'll take the Ravens by ten, 27-17.
Wow, my previous post looks odd! I must've clicked a wrong choice?
I'll also take the Texans to upset the Chiefs next week, 30-27.

I wouldnt call it an upset.
We already beat em once this year.

Now I dont have to look at Brady anymore.

A curious BDS. How exactly does one love the sport of football yet relish who is arguably the greatest QB of all time losing a game just because he and his team were SO GOOD, they dominated the sport for at least a decade, if not 15 years?! People years from now will envy those of us lucky enough to have seen Brady play live just as I saw Roberto Clemente, one of the greatest baseball players ever.

Now I dont have to look at Brady anymore.

A curious BDS. How exactly does one love the sport of football yet relish who is arguably the greatest QB of all time losing a game just because he and his team were SO GOOD, they dominated the sport for at least a decade, if not 15 years?! People years from now will envy those of us lucky enough to have seen Brady play live just as I saw Roberto Clemente, one of the greatest baseball players ever.
Brady is great, but if you are a fan of a team other than the Pats, watching them go to the SB over and over gets old. I want to see someone else from the AFC.

Forum List

Back