New details link George Santos to cousin of sanctioned Russian oligarch

The elephant in the room is WaPo -- a CIA front . Never to be believed for anything unless cross checked multiple times .
Only ever publishes with an agreed and probably scripted CIA agenda .

Details seem convoluted -- friend of a friend and a distant relation and the sum of money is not great , to put it mildly .
Just another example of crooks being crooks with other crooks .

Looks a nothingburger initially .
Smells . But imho .

The elephant in the room is WaPo -- a CIA front . Never to be believed for anything unless cross checked multiple times .
Only ever publishes with an agreed and probably scripted CIA agenda .

Details seem convoluted -- friend of a friend and a distant relation and the sum of money is not great , to put it mildly .
Just another example of crooks being crooks with other crooks .

Looks a nothingburger initially .
Smells . But imho .
I guess it is a good thing, most of their articles are behind a paywall, so I don't see them.

Pyramid schemes and a Russian oligarchs? This guy gets around!

I heard he told people he went to one college, but then told another Republican he was on a championship volleyball team at another University. Not only that they won a league championship.

George Santos lied about being a volleyball ‘star,’ county GOP chair says​

So he didn't just like about being on the team, he lied about them winning a

“He told me that, I remember specifically, ‘I’m into sports a little bit,’ that he was a star on the Baruch volleyball team and that they won the league championship,” Cairo said.

This guy is a great liar. He proved Republicans don't vet their candidates.

You guys seem upset.
If I was a Republican, I sure wouldn’t want a fraudster, who lied about just about everything, wanted for passing bad checks, and now associated with a Russian oligarch, on my team. Talk about providing fodder for tbe opposition, much less the ethical dilemmas.

If I was a Republican, I sure wouldn’t want a fraudster, who lied about just about everything, wanted for passing bad checks, and now associated with a Russian oligarch, on my team. Talk about providing fodder for tbe opposition, much less the ethical dilemmas.
Oh no!
Seems there are waaay more bigger and pressing topics out there to discuss besides Deflection Central here.

Pyramid schemes and a Russian oligarchs? This guy gets around!

Well the thing is this DUMBFUCK. Assholes LIKE YOU empower a treasonous criminal syndicate that continues to do the bidding of global collectivists that seek to undermine our sovereign nation and usher in a central global government. Assholes LIKE YOU vote for and defend sociopaths who govern with malice and deliberately undermine the COTUS, marginalize the equal protection of citizens regarding the law, weaponized the enforcement of law against political opposition, allow criminal terrorists to run amok in public destroying cities, protect groomers and sexually abusive criminals in schools, throw the border wide open so that turd world countries can offload their unwanted people into our country, and collapse our currency with massive debt and interest payments.

So some obscure GOP political whore that is being accused of DOING THE SAME SHIT EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING DEMOCROOK IS DOING doesn't really raise an eyebrow, when the asshole hasn't been in government long enough to have pissed on the seat of a toilet in the capitol.

Imbecile.

Yes we discuss ethical dilemmas here a lot. Notice you're not around for most of them because they're discussing democrook scandals though....

Yet you support pocahontas.

Huh.....

Yet you support pocahontas.

Huh.....
Right. Like there is no difference between someone who claims Indian ancestry she may or may not have and some one who lies about their entire education, the jobs they had, their life experiences, their ethnicity, oh and let’s not forget he is wanted in Brazil for writing bad checks. Got any more false equivalencies?

Forum List

Back