New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day of underground, info-wars commences. I dedicate my every thought and deed to the rise of the White Christian Nation. My faith in The White Christ is rock-solid. As I infiltrate behind enemy-lines once again, it's total war I have in mind, yet a war fought in the shadows of the Cultural Marxist Regime. I've lived this way for the last twenty years. To say the least, it has become the meaning of my entire existence. Heathen, BEWARE.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

In the Clintonian "One-World Village", Non-Whites would eventually gang up on Whites, and slaughter us all.

the one world village - would be a melding of all the races into one and 4th century christianity would be burned at the stake. rhetorically except for one example, NC.

WTH....?

the one world village - would be a melding of all the races into one

the forged story, the tower of babel was written by people like you cross and is just one of the evils of your religion - evil like you.

You just don't know our history, and therefore can't understand us. Only we know what's best.

Only white Christians know best? LMAO!!!

The overwhelming majority of things that are wrong in our nation came from white Christians. The white Christians basically presided over our gov't.

See, W.B. ? You don't like us. The question now is how much do you dislike us? Now we're getting somewhere.

Nothing I said indicates like or dislike. I stated facts about the make up of overwhelming majority of elected officials of our govt.

But your allegation: "The overwhelming majority of things that are wrong in our nation came from white Christians. The white Christians basically presided over our gov't."....... For one thing, it's factually incorrect, in light of Obama, and for another, it's a gross generalization. It reveals a powerful bias against White people, whom you're scapegoating. Nonetheless, I appreciate the honesty.

I am not scapegoating anything. Obama is not the issue. He was only elected in 2008 and took office in 2009. The issues that face us, as Americans, have been building for decades. Gross generalization? When has our gov't been less than 75% to 80% white Christian? You want to blame minorities for things, but many of our problems can be directly connected to the fact that our entire political system has been sold to the wealthiest people. The elected officials do what they are told. And it is not minorities doing that.

Quite a few pages back, I asked you what will happen to the homes and businesses that are owned by minorities if your fantasy comes to pass. The American citizens who played by the rules and built lives for themselves, and built successful businesses, will be forced to leave the US (according to your plan). We you and your ilk pay them for their businesses and homes?

The complexity of it all can be overwhelming.

The overwhelming majority of things that are wrong in our nation came from white Christians. The white Christians basically presided over our gov't.

See, W.B. ? You don't like us. The question now is how much do you dislike us? Now we're getting somewhere.

Nothing I said indicates like or dislike. I stated facts about the make up of overwhelming majority of elected officials of our govt.

But your allegation: "The overwhelming majority of things that are wrong in our nation came from white Christians. The white Christians basically presided over our gov't."....... For one thing, it's factually incorrect, in light of Obama, and for another, it's a gross generalization. It reveals a powerful bias against White people, whom you're scapegoating. Nonetheless, I appreciate the honesty.

I am not scapegoating anything. Obama is not the issue. He was only elected in 2008 and took office in 2009. The issues that face us, as Americans, have been building for decades. Gross generalization? When has our gov't been less than 75% to 80% white Christian? You want to blame minorities for things, but many of our problems can be directly connected to the fact that our entire political system has been sold to the wealthiest people. The elected officials do what they are told. And it is not minorities doing that.

Quite a few pages back, I asked you what will happen to the homes and businesses that are owned by minorities if your fantasy comes to pass. The American citizens who played by the rules and built lives for themselves, and built successful businesses, will be forced to leave the US (according to your plan). We you and your ilk pay them for their businesses and homes?

The complexity of it all can be overwhelming, W.B. Overwhelming....

Another day of underground, info-wars commences. I dedicate my every thought and deed to the rise of the White Christian Nation. My faith in The White Christ is rock-solid. As I infiltrate behind enemy-lines once again, it's total war I have in mind, yet a war fought in the shadows of the Cultural Marxist Regime. I've lived this way for the last twenty years. To say the least, it has become the meaning of my entire existence. Heathen, BEWARE.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

So the actual Christ is to be tossed aside?

Never...

In the Clintonian "One-World Village", Non-Whites would eventually gang up on Whites, and slaughter us all.

the one world village - would be a melding of all the races into one and 4th century christianity would be burned at the stake. rhetorically except for one example, NC.

WTH....?

the one world village - would be a melding of all the races into one

the forged story, the tower of babel was written by people like you cross and is just one of the evils of your religion - evil like you.

Remain blinded by your naivete, Breeze. It'll make your doomed life easier to endure. Hopefully, you won't be able to see the blade with which The Heathen lops off your head, on the Day of Reckoning. That'll at least reduce your anticipatory fear. Of course, you could fight instead, and avoid execution altogether. But no, you prefer naivete, and DEATH.

The complexity of it all can be overwhelming.

I'm sorry you are feeling too overwhelmed to answer my question.

I doubt they did. But, for the sake of argument, neither venture amounted to anything. Only when Paul went to Greece, and then Rome, did the formation of The Second Chosen commence.

The second chosen? No where in recorded history does the second chosen even occur

It happens in the imagination of those, like Nathan, who need to justify his hatred & bloodlust.

You just don't know our history, and therefore can't understand us. Only we know what's best.

I will tell you what I dislike, and it is not all white Christians. I dislike those who foster and promote hate. I despise those who work to divide instead of unite. I despise those who advocate murdering people based solely on the color of their skin. That kind of person is the root of the problem, certainly not a solution.

The second chosen? No where in recorded history does the second chosen even occur

It happens in the imagination of those, like Nathan, who need to justify his hatred & bloodlust.

I will tell you what I dislike, and it is not all white Christians. I dislike those who foster and promote hate. I despise those who work to divide instead of unite. I despise those who advocate murdering people based solely on the color of their skin. That kind of person is the root of the problem, certainly not a solution.

W.B., you strike me as a good man, and your words actually make me feel guilty for believing what hard experience has taught me. I hate having to pursue this cause, but it's reality. I have no choice. If the White Christian Nation doesn't fight, it will perish. We are hated and marked for certain death, in an age not too distant from today.

Last edited:

W.B., you strike me as a good man, and your words actually make me feel guilty for believing what hard experience has taught me. I hate having to pursue this cause, but it's reality. I have no choice. If the White Christian Nation doesn't fight, it will perish. We are hated and marked for certain death, in an age not too distant from today.

No, we are not marked for death. We, as white people, own almost everything. The tiny percentage that actually own almost everything like it when the rest of us argue over the scraps. It keeps us from noticing how badly we are being screwed.

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

The Heathen has become so brazen in this perilous age, he now pays armies of beggars to attack our southern border, to invade what was once our country in America, and directly threaten our lives. The organization of these massive, ground-assaults is the work of his so-called "civilized" leaders. Obviously, "civilized" they are not. They are nothing more than "cleaned up" barbarians: bathed, semi-educated (Marxist-trained, through and through), rich, from exploiting their poor constituents, and sufficiently schooled in table-manners to emulate Whites eating dinner. Yet this is all fake. Beneath this thin veil of middle-class decency, they are truly barbaric.

As merely the client-class of White masters of yesteryear, they have learned to be clever, while still harboring an almost innate savagery they yearn to unleash on White Christians. They fantasize about drowning us in our own blood, and stealing everything we own, everything we built, everything we gave them, in the form of a First-World country. As clever as they think they might be, they are typically stupid, however, for they do not realize that as barbarians, they will inevitably destroy what they took by force, and devour each other. Under the intoxication of a false freedom -- false in that without the White Man's discipline, their independence equals self-annihilation -- they will become their own worst enemy.

NOW IS THE TIME FOR WHITE-CHRISTIAN-REBELLION

WE MUST STAKE OUT NEW CHRISTENDOM WITH MARKED FORCE

WAR CHRISTENDOM

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

The Heathen has become so brazen in this perilous age, he now pays armies of beggars to attack our southern border, to invade what was once our country in America, and directly threaten our lives. The organization of these massive, ground-assaults is the work of his so-called "civilized" leaders. Obviously, "civilized" they are not. They are nothing more than "cleaned up" barbarians: bathed, semi-educated (Marxist-trained, through and through), rich, from exploiting their poor constituents, and sufficiently schooled in table-manners to emulate Whites eating dinner. Yet this is all fake. Beneath this thin veil of middle-class decency, they are truly barbaric.

As merely the client-class of White masters of yesteryear, they have learned to be clever, while still harboring an almost innate savagery they yearn to unleash on White Christians. They fantasize about drowning us in our own blood, and stealing everything we own, everything we built, everything we gave them, in the form of a First-World country. As clever as they think they might be, they are typically stupid, however, for they do not realize that as barbarians, they will inevitably destroy what they took by force, and devour each other. Under the intoxication of a false freedom -- false in that without the White Man's discipline, their independence equals self-annihilation -- they will become their own worst enemy.

WAR CHRISTENDOM
link - the forum rules require you to identify your source.

is it - donald trump .com ...

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

And you are a pawn. As long as you stay focused on some imaginary genocide, those in control don't have to worry about a revolution.

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

And you are a pawn. As long as you stay focused on some imaginary genocide, those in control don't have to worry about a revolution.

It won't work that way, W.B. Non-Whites, under the leadership of Bolshevik-Jews, will attack White Christians, world-wide, slaughtering millions and stealing their property. When the White middle-class (the bulk of White Christians) is driven into the street, losing their material security and comforts, they will fight. Then they'll fight, and they'll be forced to do so along racial and religious lines. My job is to make them aware of this unavoidable fate. The day, the horror, our TRIUMPH, are enroute.

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

It won't work that way, W.B. Non-Whites, under the leadership of Bolshevik-Jews, will attack White Christians, world-wide, slaughtering millions and stealing their property. When the White middle-class (the bulk of White Christians) is driven into the street, losing their material security and comforts, they will fight. Then they'll fight, and they'll be forced to do so along racial and religious lines. My job is to make them aware of this unavoidable fate. The day, the horror, our TRIUMPH, are enroute.

As long as you focus on all that, you won't notice that your ability to buy your material comforts have been dwindling for decades. You won't notice that what it takes to live the American Dream has taken more and more of your life, and left more and more people behind. You won't notice that education has been replaced by training. You won't notice that virtually every facet of your life is becoming more and more regulated.

I'm sure you have heard the adage, but it bears repeating here. Our system is like 3 guys sitting around a table. A rich guy, a poor white guy and a poor black guy. There are a dozen cookies on the table. The rich guy takes 10 cookies for himself, then leans over and whispers in the poor white guy's ear "That black guy hates you and wants to steal your cookie".

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

Will this be your justification for taking the homes and businesses that belong to the people of color?

EARLY DAYS OF INVASION

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

Will this be your justification for taking the homes and businesses that belong to the people of color?

I hope not. First we must win the war. Post-war rule will entail the building of New Christendom. In war, people die, property is destroyed, and yes, the victor often pillages, to enjoy the spoils. We will be principled warriors, however, holding ourselves, as much as possible, above the fray of ruthlessness and indiscriminate slaughter. That said, The Heathen will be decisively defeated, and relegated to the status of a conquered people. Bolshevik-Jews will be toppled and shipped off to Israel. Radical minorities will be silenced, and sent to re-education camps. Muslims, on the other hand, will be deported in mass, driven out, and/or dealt with very harshly. No mosque will be left standing in New Christendom. Islam will be outlawed, and punishable by death. Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition. The media, entertainment business and publishing industry will be strictly censored. "Snow-Flake"-based movements will be eradicated through extreme violence. All manner of subversives will be hunted down and eliminated. Theo-fascism will rule the land. Anyone who doesn't like it, can leave.

LONG LIVE THE THEO-FASCIST STATE

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I am the source.

I hope not. First we must win the war. Post-war rule will entail the building of New Christendom. In war, people die, property is destroyed, and yes, the victor often pillages, to enjoy the spoils. We will be principled warriors, however, holding ourselves, as much as possible, above the fray of ruthlessness and indiscriminate slaughter. That said, The Heathen will be decisively defeated, and relegated to the status of a conquered people. Bolshevik-Jews will be toppled and shipped off to Israel. Radical minorities will be silenced, and sent to re-education camps. Muslims, on the other hand, will be deported in mass, driven out, and/or dealt with very harshly. No mosque will be left standing in New Christendom. Islam will be outlawed, and punishable by death. Meanwhile, Christianity will become the compulsory, state-religion, whose dictates will be enforced by a revived Inquisition. The media, entertainment business and publishing industry will be strictly censored. "Snow-Flake"-based movements will be eradicated through extreme violence. All manner of subversives will be hunted down and eliminated. Theo-fascism will rule the land. Anyone who doesn't like it, can leave.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I will be one of those standing against you (if I’m still alive) in favor of the US Constitution. I think most of the country will be with me.

I am the source.

WAR CHRISTENDOM

I will be one of those standing against you (if I’m still alive) in favor of the US Constitution. I think most of the country will be with me.

don't worry too much. Seems like these types make a big puffed up display and then end up crying on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back