New Children's book portrays Santa as gay black man in interracial marriage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New children’s book portrays Santa as gay black man in interracial marriage
A new children’s book, coming out for Christmas this year, will depict Santa Claus as a gay black man in an interracial relationship. Harper Design, a member of the HarperCollins publishing group, confirmed the book — titled “Santa’s Husband” — to Time earlier this week. The book goes on sale Oct. 10 and will tell the story of a black Santa and his white husband, both of whom live in the North Pole. Santa’s husband, according to the description of the book, frequently fills in for Old St. Nick at shopping malls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well they're working hard to make it all nice and normal , it doesn't take much to brain wash your kid.

Where are the "cultural appropriation" zealots now? Clearly they dont care if its white culture that is appropriated. For the record, that makes them all racists.

Lol that'll make fundamentalists head's explode

Most of them will ignore it. It's you social justice warriors creaming your panties over this stupid shit.
Looks like this is making you bleed out of your wherever

Nope, I laughed when I read it, our children won't be exposed to it but I assume you'll get s copy...for fapping material. You like the white queer or the black one? What's your flavor ya old pee wee puffer?

Forum List

Back