New Brazile Bombshell: Clinton Campaign Arrogance "IT WAS A CULT"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Donna Brazile on Clinton campaign arrogance: 'It was a cult' - Hot Air

"The Clinton era of politics really must be over to have a former DNC chair talking like this about the former nominee. On MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday Donna Brazile compared the campaign to a cult and suggested their arrogant behavior was at least part of the reason for Clinton’s loss."

Brazile said whenever she would hear from Democrats in various places asking for more support, the response from the Clinton camp was always, “Madam chair, it’s okay.” “It was so condescending,” Brazile said of the campaign’s response.

Scarborough then asked Brazile, “Bottom-line it for us. Why did they lose? Was it, at the end of the day, arrogance?”

Yes, Joe. It was a cult,” Brazile replied. She continued, “I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them.”

upload_2017-11-8_14-54-9.jpeg
Hail 'High Priestess' Hillary of the 'Clinton Cult'

She just might end up like Seth Rich....she better close her curtains tightly.

I find myself wondering a couple of things.

1. WTF did these people do to piss this woman off. She's been a dem whore for her entire life and now she's really taking it to them

2. What's her end game? is this really just about making a few bucks from a book.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's utterly hilarious and I've always thought Brazile was among the sleaziest players in the game, but I'm not quite getting this. It can't just be about money. She's not poor. I mean I guess it could be, but this is the work of one pissed off bitch.

it brings to mind when Dick Morris flipped like a switch after years of service and went after the Clintons as if Bill had raped his daughter or his dog or something.

I'm just wondering what the real motive is here, as it doesn't make sense to me that this life long dem whore is now selling out the very party she sold herself out for a long, long time ago. I'm wondering how she reconciles this within herself...or if that even matters to people like this.....

MAYBE .... Brazile 'rode that horse' and 'milked' it as far as it would go, and seeing the complete demise of Hillary when she lost to Trump, she thought there was one more way to make money off the 'High Priestess' - write a tell-all book, burn her to the ground in interviews while promoting her book, and walk away a very wealthy 'winner'....

MAYBE .... Brazile 'rode that horse' and 'milked' it as far as it would go, and seeing the complete demise of Hillary when she lost to Trump, she thought there was one more way to make money off the 'High Priestess' - write a tell-all book, burn her to the ground in interviews while promoting her book, and walk away a very wealthy 'winner'....

yeah, I suppose.

I'm just looking at this and wondering how this woman who has done very well in the service of the DNC suddenly just turns and guts her gift horse. She goes way back with the Clintons also, having worked for Bill at one point, I think.

that type of betrayal, to me, indicates motives we don't know about. As indicated we saw the same thing with Dick Morris.

she's already a millionaire, so I guess it could be just the money, but it just doesn't leave me feeling like that's all there is to this.

maybe she does think they killed Rich and is protecting herself, but even then there are cleaner ways to go about it, I would think.

just bizarre on some levels, IMO.

Donna Brazile on Clinton campaign arrogance: 'It was a cult' - Hot Air

"The Clinton era of politics really must be over to have a former DNC chair talking like this about the former nominee. On MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday Donna Brazile compared the campaign to a cult and suggested their arrogant behavior was at least part of the reason for Clinton’s loss."

Brazile said whenever she would hear from Democrats in various places asking for more support, the response from the Clinton camp was always, “Madam chair, it’s okay.” “It was so condescending,” Brazile said of the campaign’s response.

Scarborough then asked Brazile, “Bottom-line it for us. Why did they lose? Was it, at the end of the day, arrogance?”

Yes, Joe. It was a cult,” Brazile replied. She continued, “I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them.”

View attachment 159341
Hail 'High Priestess' Hillary of the 'Clinton Cult'
/----/ Rush had an interesting theory. Donna B is clearing the deck of all things Hildaebast to set the stage for Manchella to run in 2020.

Forum List

Back