ABC "news" admits they are trying to spin Biden's terrible poll numbers, but they can't do it...LOL

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The corporate media is no longer pretending they're anything other than the DNC's propaganda arm.

ABC’s Raddatz: Poll Showing Trump Ahead of Biden a ‘Tough One to Spin’​

ABC News anchor Martha Raddatz said Sunday on “This Week” that a new ABC/Washington News poll showing President Joe Biden trailing former President Donald Trump by 10 points was a “tough one to spin.”

Raddatz said, “Whatever caveats, whether that is an outlier, that’s a tough one to spin.”

Former DNC chair Donna Brazile said, “It’s a tough one to spin, Martha. But I don’t believe Democrats should be sitting in a panic room.”

When they finally realize Biden can't beat Trump all of a sudden he'll drop out for "health" reasons. God knows who takes his place. Odds are it's Gov. Hair Gel from California.

Don’t worry lefties. I’m sure when Biden’s corrupt DOJ throws Trump in prison, Biden’s numbers will go up.

They are saying that after the Thanksgiving break will tell the tale if he runs or not.

It's also just after Virginia has it's off-year legislative election.....If we go back total red by taking back the Virginia Senate then that will be the "canary in the coalmine" for the dems.

The 2023 cycle is the first and only time legislators in Louisiana, Mississippi, and the Virginia Senate will stand for re-election following President Joe Biden's (D) election in 2020.

This is no accident. The state-owned politburo takes their orders from the soulless animals that pay them. Someone was told to produce and distribute that poll..... and then feign spin with a little panic mixed in.

We're being played again. Briben has ZERO chance of being re-elected re-installed. They're setting this up for a pinch hitter - probably gruesome newsome. He's done so well with his shithole, let's go national with it. I look forward to maps detailing the locations of human shit in the streets.

Forum List

Back